Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Male seeing men, women&transpeople for longterm original&canon RPs.

I prefer longterm roleplays that have a decent balance of story and smut. The two should compliment and flow into each other - our characters having sex should be related to the story and it should create interesting elements for the story. I like to plan things out - not necessarily an A to Z map of literally everything we're going to do but just a rough idea of where our characters will go and the kind of kinks we want to include. I almost exclusively play top/switch males but may occasionally dip into shemale territory. I play with males, females and adore trans characters. I enjoy original settings and the canon settings I lay out here. If I really love playing as a character I don't mind pairing them with an OC but generally I prefer CanonxCanon stuff, unless you'd like to play a canon character with my OC, I won't complain. I'm not really one of these people that are sticklers about post length and will obsessively count out the words in a post to deem whether or not it's acceptable. Just give me something to work with and keep the plot moving.

I don't do threads, I'm kind of shy, sorry. I'd prefer to do PMs here and eventually take stuff to Discord, I have my own private server for roleplays, but that side of it is optional.

Check the FFXIV section for links to characters I generally use as OCs. Their profiles are obviously geared to those settings but I can easily adapt them to anything.

CURRENT CRAVINGS: Zelda, Potterverse, FFXV LunaxNoctis (Shemale/Cuntboy)

Formatting is My CharacterxYour Character
Original

Urban Fantasy
I loooove this setting. Elves and wizards and vampires and shit in the big city. Other than playing my character Kain as a wizard I'm not really too sure on particulars. Ripping off the Dresden Files would be a solid start, making him a detective or something.

Canon
As far as Canon stuff goes I'm usually okay with either using the setting or doing AU stuff - either taking the basic plot and making it our own, shifting a more sci-fi oriented plot into a fantasy direction or even taking the characters into other settings like school, etc. (Usually if 'AU' comes up, a school setting is a safe bet, though I'd be more interested in something urban fantasy-ish if that makes sense. Not just regular school - magic school, shit like that.) If I specifically want that setting I'll mention it. Also totally fine with playing around with genders. Making female characters trans, etc. and I'll note that.

Final Fantasy VI
SabinxTerra
LockexTerra
ShadowxTerra
LockexEdgar
OCxTerra

Post game stuff or AUs. Was also interested in a post-Floating Island AU where Ghestal succeeds and the Returners are desperately trying to destroy the stronger than ever Empire. Or maybe Kefka never took over, the Empire was defeated and magic still exists in the world.

For Terra the basic idea is Sabin, Shadow, Locke or my OC move to Mobliz to help Terra with the children one way or the other and obviously feelings start happening. Was thinking about the possibility of her powers returning and magic coming back to the world and what that would mean for her identity. Otherwise, I'd also be interested in doing our own thing with the beginning of the game where my OC (or maybe Shadow) finds Terra in Narche and things go a different direction.

Final Fantasy IX
ZidanexFreya
OCxFreya
OCxZidane (trans/cuntboy)

Really interested in a post game plot where Zidane returns to help Freya find Fratley but they inevitably end up in love. Otherwise, when all else fails, AUs. Could be interesting to see what would happen without Kuja and Garland and all that. Zidane falling for some guy and leaving his gang to travel the world with him.

Final Fantasy XIV
I have three characters I'd be interested in playing with. I'm on Mateus, though that won't matter as much with the cross world visitation thing in the future.
Jackson Durant
Teddie Ryder
Kain Zartosht
More FFXIV geared f-list: F-list - Warning

All the plot stuff and other info are there.

Final Fantasy XV
LunafreyaxNoctis (Shemale Luna, cuntboy Noctis)

This is really the only pairing I'm interested in, some form of AU, the plot of the game makes it kind of hard to do this longterm. Thinking of one of two ideas. The first is just a basic AU where all the Ardyn, Chosen King, etc. stuff isn't going on and it's just a political marriage. Would definitely be more slice of lifey but it would be interesting seeing the two adjust to the new lifestyle.

The other is a little more simple and could apply to different settings other than the world of FFXV. Lunafreya has some kind of powerful woman: a queen, a politician, a business executive, etc. and Noctis as a prostitute. Perhaps they knew each other as children making the chance encounter all the more interesting? Luna could have hired him, or perhaps found him on the street and invited him to her home.

Dissidia: Final Fantasy
OCxTifa - Thinking of following the initial setup for Cloud and Tifa from FFVII; my character is someone Tifa knew in her hometown before a terrible tragedy destroyed it. Years later they meet again in a large town/city where she's a bartender.
OCxYuffie (Would LOVE a transgirl Yuffie!) - Easiest thing is Yuffie stole from the wrong guy.
CloudxTerra
AuronxTerra/Tifa/Yuffie/Zidane/Tidus/Faris/Prompto

I'm not interested in the plot or setting of Dissidia, this is mostly just a grab bag of all the Final Fantasy characters I'm interested in banging or pairing up. We can either use one setting a character is from and incorporate the other into it (i.e. putting Terra into FFVII's setting) or do original ones. Formatting is tricky, I'll just put related ideas next to the pairings. Otherwise, school settings are a solid bet.

I'm mostly interested in using OCs in the setting. Preferably the Aang era, didn't care much for what Korra did to the setting. I have a character that would work as a firebender and one that would work as a non-monk airbender.

Star Wars

I am not interested in canons at all. Would prefer to do Old Republic era or an original post-RotJ AU, no Disney shit. I have two characters. The first is a female renegade Jedi Knight who defects from the order to become a mercenary. The other is a younger male, the same woman's apprentice, who kind of takes the reverse path from being a renegade to a more traditional Jedi. The plots I have in mind for this are very intricate but open and it'd be easier for me to see your characters before I go into it here. Like, it's a really, really broad story that has like six distinct episodes so it'd be easier for me to see what your character is about to figure out a good starting point in each character's timeline. Not that I'm stuck on doing it, we can go off on our own thing too.

Dragon Ball
OCxOC
OCxTrunks (male or trans/cuntboy)
OCxGohan
OCxAndroid 17 (trans/cuntboy)

I would use my OC Jackson probably. If using him I'd prefer more slice of life or AU-type things that are more in the realm of the original Dragon Ball than the absurd power of DBZ. I also have an unlisted female OC Saiyan I could use, especially for Trunks and Gohan, hit me up about that. I'm also open to kind of doing our own thing, I have an original Frieza ripoff character for example.
The Legend of Zelda

GanondorfxLink (trans, cuntboy or gender swap as well!)
GanondorfxZelda
Zelda(shemale)xLink(cuntboy)
GanondorfxOC
OCxLink
OCxZelda

I prefer to play a younger, more handsome Ganondorf. I wouldn't mind using a certain game's setting as a template (like BotW) but prefer original/AU stuff. For Ganondorf, I'm interested in a sort of switched up Triforce deal where Zelda or Link (whichever one he isn't paired with) are actually the evil ones. I'd probably have him as the young King of the Gerudo trying to find his own way. The Gerudo would probably be more neutral evil, self interested but not thralls of villainy or anything. The gay angle is interesting too, no doubt Ganondorf is expected to breed every fertile Gerudo for miles but maybe he's more interested in Link?

For the Zelda is evil bit, the initial idea I have is Ganondorf is set to parlay with the Queen/Princess of Hyrule and happens across Link in the desert and stuff goes from there. She probably betrays Ganondorf and tries to kill him and imprison him and the two are set on a quest to stop Zelda. You don't have to play Link as a total mute as I understand that's difficult to play but I'd prefer him to be a little more soft spoken.
Potterverse
StudentxStudent (At least 5th years)
ProfessorxStudent (Probably 6th year+)
ProfessorxProfessor
AurorxProfessor

The basic backstory for the character I want to use, Kain, is as follows. He was in leagues with a dark wizard over in America. Joined the crew, was even in love with her. Ultimately she began to go too far, so he betrayed her to the authorities and was eventually the one who took her down. Due to that he was given clemency for his own crimes, but was watched closely from then on. Eventually he ends up with [magic school] (Hogwarts is fine though) as a professor due to his own experience with and fighting the dark arts. Strange stuff starts happening, he's suspect number one. Stuff like that. That or he's an Auror who's at a school for some reason. I think doing the TriWizard tournament would be an interesting start but I'm open to ideas.

Otherwise, with him as a student he'd probably be like an exchange student or something from America. Not too sure about particulars, I'd probably vamp off your character.

Last edited:
Progress! I have more canon stuff laid out a little more. I still have work to do with formatting and I wanna expand my original stuff but I'm okay with this so far.

Last edited:
Formatting sucks a little less!
I'm extra stupid for some reason I thought it was not past 1:01 AM and thought I bumped too early. I've had like maybe 12 hours of sleep total in the past three days so I blame it on that.

Back
Top Bottom