Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F The Futa drug needed

SultryTeddy

Meteorite
Hello and welcome to my trap… uh, I mean humble request page.

Since I am currently still on probation and unable to PM a few of the players, whose requests threads tingled my naughty bits, I am hoping to bait a few people with my honey.

About myself;

Well, I am a human being bumbling about somewhere in Europe with access to the internet and a mind full of lewd filth begging to be explored. I have a personal life that that will mostly remain that, personal. Know that at times my work or personal life will get hectic and responses will slow down, but I will try to warn you. I consider myself a literate person, but then I consider myself amazing and some idiots disagree, so you will have to decide for yourself. I am however not above people giving me advice on how to improve my writing, just don’t be a broken dildo about it. (Most people would say dick, but I like dicks so don’t think it fits in this type of statement…. My opinion).
What else is there to know, other than I came here to have fun, not drama...

A few Guideline and Rules;
1) I don't care about your gender, like the wise song Lola - Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls. It's a mixed-up, muddled-up, shook-up world.

2) Spelling and Grammar – I am not perfect, and neither are you, sorry if that’s a hard pill to swallow. I write to the best of my abilities and all I expect is that I am able to make sense of what you are writing. I am happy to receive advice on how to improve my writing skills, so I expect my partner to be the same.

3) Paragraph Length – FIRST OFF… NO ONE LINERS, PLEASE…. In general, I write between two to over ten paragraphs depending on what I am writing about and how much my partner gave me to work with. This does not mean if you give me three paragraphs that I will give you three back, I need quality over quantity. If in three paragraphs you can give me enough juicy details and imagination invoking information, I could very well respond with eight to your three paragraphs. Give me seven paragraphs with nothing useful to work on and I might not be able to push out more than one paragraph. Comprende…

4) Character Ages – I prefer all characters to be over 16 please, just my preference.

5) Roleplay Preferences - I prefer mid to long-term roleplay over PM, Email and Forum and I roleplay from 3rd person perspective.

6) Smut is a must, but so is a bit of plot, I tend to lean towards 60/50 or 70/30 with smut being the larger portion.

Kinks;

My kinks, the very reasons I gravitated towards a site of this nature. Now before I start I must clarify that currently, my biggest kink at the moment is to either play as or against a Futa character. I don’t care which one is dominant or submissive, or if they are a switch, that is what currently peaks my naughty interests. Good? Okay then let's scramble up a list of a few of my most prominent kinks( I will get one of those f-lists up sometime shortly)

· Futa!!!!
· Oral (giving and receiving)
· Vaginal (giving and receiving)
· Anal (giving and receiving)
· Teasing
· Large cocks on the Futa
· Large breasts
· Small cocks on Femboys/CuntBoys/Shemale
· Anal fisting and Rimming (giving and receiving)
· Multiple Penetration
· Bondage
· Crossdressing
· Degradation/Dirty Talking
· Breeding/Impregnation/risk of impregnation
· Pregnancy
· Lactating
· Sex Toys /Strap-on
· Bestiality
· Knotting
· Noncon
· Taboo relationships/Incest
· Humiliation
· Rough sex
· Chocking
· Hair pulling
· Slapping/Cock Slapping
· Excessive cum/pre-cum
· Creampie/Multiple orgasms
· Bulging/cum inflation
· Public sex, exhibitionism
· Exotic cocks, tentacles
· Gangbangs
· Slutty clothing
· Corruption and degradation
· Piercings and tattoos
· Incest

Plots;

Now for the honey that will attract the masses, though in truth I keep my RP pool small so that I can give each partner the best possible reply. Also, still currently fleshing out more plots, but if someone has a good futa plot or a Futa Bowsette and Princess Peaches plot, I am all ears.

Oops, The Wrong Grimoire;

Human Futa X Human Female.

The plot will have a fantasy Medieval setting, where one of the characters will play the snobbish Princess whose actions and behaviour have driven one of the maids of the castle to seek revenge. Blinded with hate, the young maid sneaks into the Royal Mage’s bedchambers and grabs the first magical book she could get her hands on.

Long story short and without spoiling parts of the possible story, the maid cocks up the spell and instead of the Princess waking up with a hefty cock dangling over her lady parts, the maid turned herself into a Futa. However, instead of trying to find a way to reverse the spell she decides that the Princess in need of a good poking and the maid has just the weapon to do it with.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom