Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB A New Member's Request

Chewi

Planetoid
Hey, this is my first RP request and I just want to throw what I’m seeking out there. Before I get to it, you might want to know who you’re RPing with. Along with all the judgement it may open up - for good or ill.

I’m Chewi, but you may give me a nickname if you wish. I’m 24 years old, male, and I’m a big fan of meeting new people and learning new things. Some of my hobbies include reading and writing, playing video games and discussing philosophy because I’m a massive nerd. I have never RPed on a forum before, I’ve always done it through PM’s and text messages before now so I’m fairly new at this.

What I’m Looking For...
  • I’m looking for just about anything I think. If you’re looking for some erotic rp then I’d be more interested in female/futa. If you’re looking to be a futa, I like to pitch - not catch. I know that sounds insane since I’m good with futa, but thems the breaks I’m afraid. More info about my “limits” further below.
  • People who’re open-minded (which I’m almost positive that’s like 99% of the users on this site from what I’ve seen thus far), and those who might be interested in one-offs or long-term RPs. I’m a sucker for story and discovery, so if you’ve got any of that then you’ve got a fan!
  • People who’re willing to work with schedules. I’m not up 24/7 and neither is anyone else I’d wager. If it’s getting late and we’re in the middle of some RP, I choose sleep first. I will, however, finish the scenario/scene before then so that there’s a good place to stop so we can pick up where we leave off.
  • Not be afraid to ask questions and share ideas. I’m an information sponge, and I work better with as much information as I can get my hands on. I’m fairly flexible like that, so please please PLEASE let me know through a PM or something if you’ve got things you want to share.

Having fun is important for this kind of thing, so please tell me if you’re not having any fun with any RP I do with you. Honesty is the best policy!

For Those Concerned with Erotic RP…
  • I’m completely open to the idea of ERP, and it’s more than welcome in my good ol’ inbox. However, much like every person on the planet, I have certain things I like and things I dislike. If there is any ERP, then please do it through PM’s. I just feel more comfortable getting 1x1 discussions.
Turn-Offs
  • Gore, Death, and Blood: Now, this isn’t me saying that I detest violence. Quite the contrary, I celebrate violence in fiction like a lot of people in the world - as long as it serves a purpose. In fantasy, there are a plethora of bandits and what not, they’re ASKING to get killed if you ask me. However, that kind of thing doesn’t go over well in the bedroom for me. So I will not tolerate Gore or certain Death in ERP, but I will tolerate some blood, as long as we don’t spill a metric ton of it. These sheets are made of silk, damn it, and I won’t have them stained red!
  • Incest: There are unspoken rules in life. Respect your parents, don’t stab your neighbor, and you DON’T HAVE SEX WITH YOUR FAMILY! I’m not kink shaming, I just never had the desire to have relations with my family. You keep being you, because you’re beautiful. Just...just don’t say you’re my aunt/mother/sister or whatever. That puts you on the list. :p
  • Rape, Hypnosis, and Loss of Agency: Now the first two are self-explanatory, but I’m sure I got a couple of raised eyebrows for the last one. We’re here to have fun, and what’s the easiest way to not have fun? Have something that we don’t like happen to us. If we didn’t sign off on something in the RP, and either one of us crosses the line, then I think it’d be best to stop and talk about it. I’m all for being rough, but I’d prefer things to be consensual - and the loss of agency just really throws that out the window.

I’m sure there are a couple of things I’m missing in that list, but as long as you ask about something first I’ll let you know whether it’s all good or not. Otherwise, that’s about it. Hope to hear from y’all at some point - and remember, PM me if you’re interested!

Have a wonderful day!

Back
Top Bottom