Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Long-Term Medieval (Fantasy)

Hello :)

Just like the title says, I'm looking for a partner interested in doing a long-term medieval roleplay with me. Fantasy elements are always fun, but are certainly not a requirement.

Lately, I've been doing a lot of short-length and smuttier roleplays, so I'm looking to change that up. What I'm looking for are long posts (3 or many many more paragraphs), plots that go on and on through different conflicts, and more plot than smut. I understand this type of writing doesn't lend itself to rapid-fire posts, but I'd hope to at least get a post every few days.

All that up there is important, but let's get to the fun stuff...

Pairing Ideas

- King and sorceress working to stop an evil growing neighbor
- Arranged marriage between enemy kingdoms to unite against a larger foe
- A general rising to King after a bloody civil war that has left the kingdom in ruin
- Warlord promised lands and titles to defend a weakened kingdom
- (Lion King rip-off) A long-lost prince has returned to reclaim the kingdom that was stolen from his father
- Soldier fleeing with royal after a coup
- Wizard uniting rival kingdoms to stop looming evil
- King summoning one demon to help fight another
- Pirates engaged to fight a war in exchange for freedom
- Civil war between Gods and their worshippers

Settings

This is a large-scale roleplay so any combination can be used to create our kingdom/continent/world. I've been known to even make maps for roleplays, if there's enough interest.

-Desert location (think sandy like Aladdin)
-Collection of tropical islands
-Lush green forests
-Rocky/snowy mountains
-Dense civilizations sprinkled in
-Small villages across the land
-Nomadic plains

One last thing to note... I am not a game master, dungeon master, or any other name for someone who is the sole director of a story. I'm looking for myself and my partner to contribute equally to the plot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom