Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Informal Domination (Pretty boys of all kinds welcome)

Ammali Caronis

Planetoid
If you're a top, read everything in reverse. For example, rather than preferring my partners to be/do X, I would prefer to be/do X personally. I like it just as much. (Rather than “I’m looking for people I can tie up,” read it as “I’m looking for people who can tie me up, keep me under their thumb, etc.”)

I'm looking for characters I can tie up and keep under my thumb. I match lengths with my partner, but I'm most comfortable with 4-7 lines, give or take.
My preferred partners are trans/intersex men and cis men (in that order).
My favorite storylines involve the sub being given to, found by, or hunted down by the top, who then dominates/claims the bottom as their own and takes care of their property from then on. Ideally, I like a bottom with some fight and fire.
With that in mind, these are some pairings I enjoy:

King x Spoil of War
Villain x Underling
Alien x Human
Werewolf x Human
Vampire x Vampire Hunter
Pirate x Hostage or Stowaway
Villain x Captured Hero

My top kinks are below, but not all necessary. If there's a kink you don't like or don't see here, tell me and we'll work something out.
Impregnation
Light bondage or general helplessness
Slow breakdown or winning over of the sub
First time/best time (not necessarily deflowering someone, but possibly being an example of what sex can be after a lot of disappointments)
Noncon, Dubcon, Con
Age gap
Praise
Aftercare

My dislikes are simple. Nothing that belongs in a toilet, no extreme violence, no kids. If you have an "unpopular" kink, tell me upfront and I'll see if I'm willing to give it a try.

Please don't be shy to DM. I know this thread is worded a bit bluntly, but I promise I'm much more friendly in actual conversation :)

Last edited:
bumpaboydamskidadopabowtadamokokatadadidoopbappabobeepalickilangtangabangabongwongaboydoybakoifisharoo

bumpaboydamskidadopabowtadamokokatadadidoopbappabobeepalickilangtangabangabongwongaboydoybakoifisharoodobabump

Back
Top Bottom