Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Not a Creature Was Stirring, Except For a Mouse

AswanFox

Star
Greetings and salutations, good people of Blue Moon!

So, I used to have this holiday tradition of trying out a specific RP scenario. I haven't done it in a few years, and back when I did, I mostly messaged people directly to find a partner. However, it's now been a few years since I invoked this particular tradition, and as Christmas again looms on the horizon, I think it's time I revived it. This time, I'll be casting a larger net as well, bringing people to me instead of going to them.

So, without further ado, here it is!

----------------------------------------------
It's Christmas, and your character is a 20-something male human who is having to spend the holidays alone. Due to circumstances beyond your control - work, travel screw-ups, family drama, take your pick - you are not going home to celebrate with friends and family, but have found yourself stuck in the duplex you rent. Things aren't all bad, some people still sent you presents to open, and you got a good deal on a tree to put up in the living room.

And actually, you aren't completely alone.

You have a housemate, perhaps an unusual one by some standards but you tend not to think about it. Her name is Eice, and she's an anthro mouse female around your age, not that you tend to see much of her; she's pretty shy and a little skittish, keeps to herself mostly. You actually might find her cute, if you were into that kind of thing... well, maybe you are into that kind of thing? Hard to say. Anyway, a couple of the presents you got are even from her, and she says that she'll likely be around for the holidays too. You doubt you'll see any more of her than you usually do, but it'll be nice not be alone in the house on Christmas, even if just in theory.

On Christmas Eve, you get a text from your housemate that she's been invited to a party by some friends, and that she may be coming in late, so she apologizes in advance if she accidentally wakes you up coming in. You're a heavy sleeper, so you think nothing of it, and tell her not to either.

Cut to Christmas morning.

You come downstairs, make yourself some tea, get yourself some Christmas cookies and go into the living room. There's the tree, which you decorated the evening before; the lights glow, the ornaments glint. Outside it's actually snowing; you hear the plow truck go by, but otherwise it's peaceful.

Your gaze lowers a bit, and you see something you certainly did not expect.

The presents you laid out the night before are all there, plus a few more, including one really big one. Arranged beneath the tree is none other than your housemate, knelt and bent forward to put her rear in the air, arms behind her back. She is bound in this position, and in a particularly festive manner, too; her wrists, arms, ankles and folded legs are all secured with broad red-and-green ribbon. In her mouth, secured by more ribbon, is a thick candy-cane used as a bit-gag. Moving south, the curved end of another, much thicker candy-cane protrudes from the mousette's folds. Beneath her tail, which has been pinned up behind her back along with her arms, is a butt-plug, decorated with a festive bow.

Around Eice's neck is a green dog collar, the tag etched with your housemate's name. Also hanging from it is a Christmas card, which proclaims that it is for you. Inside is the following.

To: Eice's Housemate,
No doubt you're wondering what to make of the little present you've just found. Well, Eice here got a little tipsy at the Christmas party last night, and started
telling us things. Turns out your quiet little house-mouse has a gigantic human fetish! Poor thing fantasizes about a smooth-skin having his way with her... you in particular. Well, we decided that hey, it's Christmas, and maybe we could make her wish come true! I bet some of your wishes, too. Have fun!
Best wishes, Eice's friends.

As you read, Eice looks up at you, looking as nervous and shy as ever, and sporting quite a fierce blush. It seems you got a mouse for Christmas... question now, of course, is what do you plan to do with her?

----------------------------------------------
So, there's my scenario! We would start right at the point where your character finishes reading the card that came with their gift. If you're interested, my preferred method of contact is through PMs, as is my preferred method of RP. 3rd person and decent literacy is required, at least a couple of paragraphs per post. If you want your character to be female and have us lez it up good and proper, I'm open to that, too! As for fetishes, I'm open to just about everything save scat, gore, incest and age-play. If there's anything you'd like to discuss before we get started, fire away!

Hoping to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom