Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Stephanie's revamped updated requests thread!

IxStarfallxl

Super-Earth
Hello everyone, thanks for taking the time to check this. So lets dive right in.

I am very imaginative and am looking for story, as well as steamy smut and fun. That being said, I love world building and character development in the story. I would be happy to work out something fully original be it modern, fantasy, modern supernatural, sci fi etc.. If you are into canon fandoms then please read on as I'll list several I really enjoy, as well as characters I love to play in various genres.

Fairytale princess I'd love to work out RP scenes with:

Red Riding Hood
Alice in Wonderland
Snow-White
Moana
Jasmin
Ariel
Mulan
Sleeping Beauty
Merida (from Brave)
Anna or Elsa (from Frozen) or perhaps both! ;)
Astrid (from How to train your dragon)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Dorothy Gale (From Wizard of Oz)
Princess Zelda
Princess Peach x Bowsette ** craved.
If I missed one that you'd be interested in playing a story with please feel free to PM me and lets discuss details!

Superhero's:

Batgirl (Barbara Gordon, or Stephanie Brown)
Batwoman (Katie Kane)
Supergirl (Kara Zor'El)
M'gann
Zatanna
Wonder Woman
Artemis (Young Justice version)
Spider-Gwen (Gwen Stacy with or without powers)
Marry Jane Watson
Rogue
Jean Gray
X-23
Speedy (Thea Queen)

these are some of my favorites to play but I am up for anything fun and super hero related so if I missed any please let me know one you'd like to play opposite of. I also like custom characters.

I like characters from several game as well lots of roleplaying games from Mass Effect, to Dragon Age, to Star Wars ( this can be Civil war, Clone Wars, Old Republic as in SWTOR, or Expanded universe from the books as I've read most all of them.), Skyrim, WoW, and many others.

I also had an idea for a gender bent version of Mario. Instead of a Mario, or Princess Peach the princess was smuggled to Earth at an early age and hid there with no idea of who she really was. Maria grew up with an Italian American family living a normal life until one day Bowser's minions showed up and dragged her back to her own world to his castle dungeons where all sorts of kinky dirty things can be done to her. ( Can discuss and work out details if interested! )

Ok wrapping this up for now, but will update it later. So in finishing, if you'd like to work out a story with any of these characters listed, or make up something totally new and unique I'm up for that too! PM me and lets discuss. :) Here is my F-List link as well which has all my main kinks likes, dislikes as we as pics I use for my characters. So feel free to look that over as well! Thank you again for the interest and I hope we can work out some fun and interesting stories together!

F-list - Warning

Last edited:
Hey everyone. :) So I am looking for a new idea I haven't tried before but have been thinking about working out. So basically its an undercover type of scenario where a young agent, cop or something ( we can work out the details ) goes undercover in a criminal organization, ( also can work out what the details between us.) So the young cop/agent whatever has to go under deep cover to get into the organization. A year or two into his mission he ends up getting placed higher in the organization as bodyguard to either the boss's daughter, or younger sister perhaps. This would be about where the story begins.
It'd be a story full of plot, character development's and yes lots of hot smut. If this might be something you'd be interested in working out please PM me and let's discuss it.

I am also interested in anything Super hero related, and every day slice of life stories such as something set in a high school or collage setting. I love character developing, world building and all sorts of other things. If interested please PM and lets talk about it. Thanks! :)

Another idea I'd love to try.

Samantha Smith is a young up coming reporter at the local news. She's young, incredabily sexy and so far taken lightly, not given a chance in the field by her sexist boss. So he gives her an assignment with the stipulation if she takes the job she must get the story no matter what or she'll have to let him fuck her on his desk. Otherwise he'd fire her outright on trumped up charges. So she took the job and vows to succeed.

Going to the small sleazy town where she has to find the story she approaches the first man who's been a witness. For him to go on the record though and give her the info she so badly needs he tells her he wants something first. No free info right? So he tells her that she has to flash her tits for him and let him suck on her nipples and play with her breasts for a solid ten minutes. Hesitant to do so she finally relents because he convinces her he'd give his info to another news reporter.

After words he tells her he really didn't know much, but his brother knew more and sends her off to the small store he runs. Once there his brother tells her he'll give her a scoop if she bends over dropping her panties and lets him finger bang her tight ass and pussy until she cums all over his hand. Again left no choice the poor young naïve reporter relents and starts a chain of similar events. Sent on to the next guy she has to give him a lewd hand job while he plays with her tits, then she goes to the next and has to let him Titty fuck her till he cums in her mouth, and so on. About the fifth guy would change things drastically.

She goes to a small karoke shop in the slums where the owner then convinces her to try on a sexy black lacy bra and panty set he wants to make his new waitress uniforms. He wants to see it on her first, so she wears that with black silk stockings and bunny ears. The second part of her task is she has to sing a full song while he acts like customers who can distract his waitresses. She has to sing the entire song without stopping no matter what he does... So he starts by tugging her bra down and exposing her pert pink nipples. Playing with them, sucking and pinching them. Then he moved on to cupping her pussy, rubbing and grinding the silk panties into her pussy lewdly while playing with her sensitive nipples.

By the near end of her song she's withstood his groping but he had her bra pulled down with her breasts fully exposed and the panties tugged down over her ass leaving her hot pussy exposed as well as he was fingering her to an intense orgasm. She lost it right before the song ended, and so she had to be "punished" for failing to finish the song. His side of it is at that point he gets to just bend her over and shove his dick deep into her hot wet tight pussy and fuck her roughly up against the wall until he blows his load deep inside her and leaves her pressed against the wall whimpering with his hot cum slowly leaking out of her freshly fucked pussy.

From there she goes on and things get even more wild as she makes her rounds around the sleazy town until everyone gets to use and fuck her in the lewdest ways.

( Ok so details of this can be discussed and worked out! We can change things up, decide how it all goes down. These are examples of things I'd love to see in the scene if interested. Please PM and we can talk about it! Could also turn into a lewd hot sexy gangbang if you like those too! Tons of lewd kinks are on the table with this scene. ;) )

Back
Top Bottom