Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Subby Jo’s Naughty Necessities ((Craving FxF, open to all!))

JoTaylor

Real Gone
Alright, so not all of these are necessities but I like a good alliteration.

Hello all! I’m Jo and I’m not exactly new to BMR, but it’s been a while so excite me wil I get used to this new format.

Before I get into my thread requests, I wanted to lay down some ground rules. I don’t want to come off as intimidating, but RPing is about having fun! So, here they are
-I will only RP in third person
-I will only RP on BMR or Discord. No email or other, please!
-Being friendly with your writing partner is incredibly important to me. So talking, chatting, and planning our RP is super important
-Please don’t talk to me like I’m a sub in one of our RPs. It makes me incredibly uncomfortable
-Please respect my limits. The ones I am listing are hard limits and I will not write them
-That’s all I can think of for now!

And now to my hard limits. I will not write the following things:
-Beastiality
-Gore
-Anything with fecal matter/vomit
-Pregnancy
-Anything with eyes (spitting in, cumming in, etc)
-Incest
-Underage
-Huge age gaps
-Needles

I think that should be it? Now to the fun stuff! Here are some of my faves:
-Bondage
-Slavery
-Noncon
-Pain play
-Humiliation
-Spanking
-Fisting
-Anal
-Clit torture

Those are just some things! I’m really open to a lot of things, just ask!

Just a couple more quick things about RPing and then I PROMISE I will toss some ideas at you:
-I only RP as a female. I’d be happy to RP against any gender, but I’m personally just really bad at playing as a male
-Likewise I can pretty much only write as a sub. I’ve tried being a domme and just made a fool out of myself
-I would prefer to write as one character. I’m bad at harem styles and am really good at just getting confused (my bad)
-I would be happy to write multiple threads with you if we work well together!
-Generally I’ll give you a face claim or body claim before we start. It will most likely be a model or actress just so we know what we’re looking for
-I will always be writing on my phone, so huge paragraphs are going to be pretty hard for me. I try to do at least a few sentences to get the party moving, but I apologize for not being able to write super long threads

Now to the fun stuff!! I only have a couple ideas at the moment and they’re not super fleshed out, but plotting is a good start!
-The standard kidnapping/sex slaves scenario
-A consensual agreement between adults for one to be the slave to the other
-A police officer used by an inmate/someone she is booking

I think that’s all I have for now? I am the worst at coming up with ideas but I LOVE RPing and I would love to RP with you! I don’t bite (unless you ask). I’m excited to be back and excited to get writing again!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom