Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F What role will I be playing today ?

Hey there!! Since you clicked on my post that means you may be interested in a possible RP. well let me let you know some things I Do and Do Not like.

No Nos
*No abusive roles ( light choking and hair pulling is fine)
*No furries or any animal related roles
*No Incest
*No roles with one being extremely underage (pedo roles)
*Not into basic roles such as teacher x student , boss x employee. Etc
*No going straight to the “ good stuff “ lol
*Not into fandom but may consider it if the plot is good!

I enjoy more unique roles and I prefer to RP with someone long term. For me the story part of it is very important. I do not like it to be rushed.
I would prefer someone who write from 1 to 2 paragraphs. If you want to write more due to descriptions then be my guest !
I do appreciate someone who is descriptive since I myself like to do so. You do not have to be a pro. Just make sure you give enough to visually take in.

I would also like to hear of what roles you would like to do.

As my subject shows I'm looking for male genders but am open to a female if the story is good enough.

Also I do like more of a plot RP than a smut RP. That doesn't mean I here won't be any good action in there. I just don't like it at every scene and when it doesn't make much sense.

I only do RP through PM no if ands or buts it's just easy for me that way !!

Hopefully I didn't scare you away for being a little picky. I just don't want anyone to be surprised if I am not interested in their roles, or for it to come as a surprise. Pm if interest

Back
Top Bottom