Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A Galaxy of Inspiration [CRAVING ROMANCE]

StarrySun

Meteorite
Welcome, BMR to my thread!

My name is Star, I'm a huge fan of astronomy, astrology and all the bits related to the stars and sky else-wise. Currently I'm back to school, after taking some time off to work a few different jobs and I'm excited to have some free time and space to explore BMR better. I also do have a partner, we're very happily engaged and not interested in anything outside of our relationship, so please don't pursue me with that interest. It's been a long time since I saw the site, but I'm loving the new look! In terms of roleplay, I'm fairly easygoing but also have my own set of nuance and things I appreciate, so I've outlined them as best as I can below. Please give it a glance, I hate repeating myself.

LOVES IN RP
❥ Futas/Transgirls, Monsters & Tentacles

❥ Pictures for my characters, I love finding beautiful women and using them to the best of my ability
❥ Pictures for your characters, surprise me with some inspiration thank you very much!
❥ Playing women and playing against women, I'm engaged, and now that I have the man of my dreams, rarely do men live up to that
❥ Switching/Submissive - I prefer to be a submissive character, but in the right occasion, may play a switch
❥ Original Characters / Storylines
❥ Taboo
❥ Literacy! At least 2 paragraphs, if not more~
❥ Smut, Smut, Smut, the smuttier the better BUT not at the expense of a plot pushing it along

HATES IN RP
✗ Disrepect bothers me, respect my boundaries and I'll respect yours
✗ "long-term/short-term" pigeonholes; let us discuss the RP, write a scene or two, and see where to take it. I hate being expected to live up to one or the other
✗ Nagging; we're grown ups, we have lives. If I don't hit you back up within five days, send a PM, but don't expect me to be at your beck and call

KINKS
❥ YES: Non-Con, Dub-Con, Pregnancy, Risk of Pregnancy, Mind Control, Clothes-Wearing/Forced Clothing, Clothed Sex, light BDSM, lingerie, rough sex, vaginal/oral/anal, spanking, biting, Daddy Kink
✗ NO: Scat, Watersports, Vore, Gore Sex, Impossible Sizes/Macro/Micro, Sex Torture/Knives/Piercings/Latex dolls, Heavy Pet-Play

For more, see my F-List

Ask me for any kinks not listed before you think to include them! All characters listed are flexible and can be altered (anime faces instead of real life, different names/backstories etc) to fit what we decide.

PLOTS OF THE HOUR:

Money Matters: So this is a long-term plot, more focused on plot, but could easily be smuttier if we want it to be, with multiple stories and characters. I'd be willing to focus on just one plot here, but I'd love to be able to play out multiple characters, should you be willing. We can discuss the split of characters as we start the RP! Anyways, so the plot begins with Richard Hart; a man who made a small fortune as an executive of a movie studio. Last year, Richard mysteriously died in what many are ruling as a drug overdose, though the police investigation still remains open. He leaves behind a wife and three kids; here are their stories.

Veronica Hart: Richard's wife, 45, Ronnie, got the studio after he died but it's been rough. Once a popular starlet, she married for comfort and thought things would be fine. Richard left behind major debt on the studio. Things can get interesting from here; the cop investigating into her husband's murder won't leave her alone, and sparks start flying despite the question hanging over his head (did she kill her husband?). One of the directors associated with the studio wants to push for his projects despite her disagreements and budget cutting, leading to tension between them that sparks something ugly or beautiful. Her relationship with another studio executive, interested in buying out her company. The options are endless here.

Janine 'Janey' Hart: Richard's eldest daughter, 22 years old and trying to break into the movie business; and nothing's hotter than getting the girl with a dead dad in a murder mystery on your reality show. But that's not serious acting, and she's been dodging people's attempts to turn her into a Kardashian by auditioning for serious projects, and doing whatever it takes to get the role. In an era of #MeToo, how does that play out? Does she fall for her producer, or does the rookie cop haranguing her for details on her dad's murder start getting her attention? Does she settle for appearing on magazine covers, or start stirring her own drama up to get into tabloids, addicted to the fame of it all?

Nicole 'Nicky' Hart: The middle daughter, 19 years old, and the more sensible feminist compared to Janey. She's curious about her dad's murder, being closest to him, and she's started her own investigation into his finances and situation. Does the cop on the team want to pair up with her, despite the ethics violations and uncertainty of her telling the truth? What about her dad's suspicious friend, who's much older but loves the banter with the teenager, and despite being married with his own dark secrets, can't help but want more with the young girl? Or the situation with her current girlfriend (potentially trans?) who's getting annoyed of being ignored after a year of being supportive, and is scared Nicky's going too far.

Robert 'Bobby' Hart: Bobby Hart, 16 - 18. I'd prefer if this was YC and I could play a romantic interest for him! Bobby's the spoiled baby of the family, who's yeah, sad his dad died, brooding a little bit, but also the least aware of the situation. He's been taking it out by partying a lot and slowly driving himself to the brink, while watching his mom and sisters get into increasingly annoying situations. Enter MC; is she the hot cheerleader at school who also has her own family drama that really gets him? Is she the cute nerd at school that he's starting to fall for, despite being in an on/off relationship with the school president? Or is she the track star just looking for a distraction who cares less for his drama?

Elite: So the premise revolves around a high school or private college, wherein they offer exclusive scholarships to the best of a broken community and bring them in with rich, demeaning assholes. The worst kind of people, who believe their world is theirs and the common folk shouldn’t be involved. Your Character, one of these rich assholes, is dared to seduce and post pictures of yourself having sex with My Character, one of the scholarship students renowned for being ambitious and able to stand up to the bullying. Where the story goes from here is up to us, but I’d love to play out the banter, and watch the two fall in a confusing sort of love story. I’d also be open to playing more than one love story out!

The Lord’s Embrace: A King of a foreign land is set to make a peace treaty with one of his allies. They’re long term allies, and the treaty will be resolved only through a marriage. My character, the Princess in question, is young. Very young. She’s almost the age of the King’s own children, and he’s slightly embarrassed to take such a young spouse. Except. Slowly he finds himself falling for her; whether this leads down a darker road of the King trying to mould her into his own fantasy wife or a genuine romance, we’ll get to decide!

The Witching Hour: Based slightly on the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina - but not necessary to have watched the show! - I want to head into Greendale where the Witches are well and alive, worshipping Satan and playing onto those dark themes. These dark witches, with their orgies, their black magic and more have lived for years in secrecy, coinciding with humanity and largely away from it all. Enter Valerie, Greendale’s former Prom Queen, Head Cheerleader, etc. She had tried to skip town and become something at university beyond her former Mean Girl shtick, as more than just beauty, but a recent break up and crippling student debt with no job prospects have her moving back home with her parents, working part time at the local coffee shop and trying to put her degree in History to some use. Here the story can diverge in multiple ways, maybe Val stumbles into the witch/warlock trying to uncover dark secrets of the town and they act quickly to throw her off the trail but a kinky romance blossoms. Maybe there’s a witch/warlock trying to determine if humans make good familiars and Val, seeing the job posting, takes the role. Or maybe the witches/warlocks are trying to resurrect the Devil himself and Val’s the perfect sacrifice to bring him into this world? Lots to discuss here!

Cat Got Your Tongue?: So this goes deep into my fandom route, but I want to play the marvellous Catwoman, preferably in a DC RP, but I could be encouraged to do a DC/Marvel crossover. I want to play it before Batman, so she’s a thief of the night, stealing and sneaking away, living her best life. Now she encounters YC (must be a canon!) who isn’t pleased to be robbed. Maybe you’re a fellow criminal, who happens to take issue with being outsmarted and wants your money back in any way shape form, maybe a hero trying to draw Catwoman to the path of good. I’m open again to playing this as a kinky romance between a hero and villain, villain and villain or a straight up noncon scenario. My main goal here in the romance angle though is to look at who Catwoman could become if she had fallen for someone like Wonder Woman or Captain America, or become Talia al Ghul’s sex kitten. Just throw me some interesting, unusual partnerships for her!
ADDENDUM; I'm now willing to play almost any DC/Marvel heroine, just feel free to enquire, but only in pairs with Futa or Female characters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom