Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Switch/Dom F Looking For M + Reverse Harems [CLOSED]

fairy

Moon

adrianalima-black300.gif

Oh hello. Welcome to hell my request.

Don't eat or drink anything around here unless you never want to leave.

I only play female. My default is cis-female characters, as is my own gender, but I'll also consider any female-presenting non-binaries (like trans-women/MtF or drag queens or magical women with dicks) for interesting plots.
I'll occasionally play gay males as specified in another request.

Genres: Anything! Real-life, Supernatural/Fantasy (especially urban), Sci-Fi/Futuristic, Dystopia, Crime/Mafia, Western, Historical, Post-Apocalypse. Hell, let's play in our own fucking world.
Themes I am interested in playing: heavy romance, affection, complex relationships, BDSM.

In terms of dom/sub dynamics, I am a switch player with an open attitude towards playing lots of different roles and types. My characters' preferences will vary widely as they tend to be their own individuals.
Currently I am in a mood to play more: switch to dominant females.
I will possibly entertain playing more submissive roles such as fiesty brat/rope bunny/kitten if the plot is interesting, because they still happen to be my favorite kinks, but that won't be the main dish I'm looking for.

Rules
1. Communicate with me. Tell me everything you love and everything you hate. You can even tell me things you think aren't relevant, and I'd still listen. I'll give you the same courtesy.
2. Read my F-list here.

Short-Term / One Shots
Let's do a quick role-play. My terms will be short and sweet.
* 3rd POV, past or present tense
* Flexible word count / Writes as much as needed / Succinct detailed quality > Empty purple prose of emptiness
* Moves plot and action along
* Active participant. Gives MC plenty to work with and reply to.
* Not afraid to give MC a challenge or a surprising curveball from time to time
* I'm great with ANY mix of smut and story as long as it's organic and makes sense !!
* Characters with a sex drive. The higher, the better. I love sexually-charged scenes (and tension) even if there is no smut. Yes, I said I wanted to play switch-dominant females, but that doesn't mean she wants a dull lil' boy who doesn't want to do anything. If MC encounters one, we'll likely play with supernatural magic and hypnosis/mind control where MC is a succubus who'd try to bring out all his darker sides and desires. And, if he's still boring after that, then she'll just eat him. End of story.
* Optional -- I like to use face claims, preferably realistic. If you're not comfortable with that, I'm 100% okay with illustrations as well as written descriptions.

** I do not want to play the aggressor in any hardcore nonconsensual/rape plots atm. Dub-con is fine (where either of our characters wants it on some level) as well as struggling with attraction/conflict of interest. **

Most of my roleplays will start out here tbh. If we find we're clicking really well, both in our IC play and OOC, only then I'll consider long-term things.

Long-Term
All of the above + more. We should share kinks, writing skill, and dedicated rapport to keep our interests burning long-term.
* Well-developed characters
* Diverse characters
* Intellectual
* World-building
* A little more optional, but what a treat! -- Multiple characters, whether they're NPCs or more developed PCs (I'm willing to play multiples at a time, easily 3+, but only if you can do the same; I'm just a little burnt out playing more for people and getting too little in return)
* Versatility - from plots to characters to settings to ideas - someone who can play dominant really well as sub
* OOC chatting

Pairings
Vampiress x Werewolf/Shapeshifter/Human
Succubus x Human/Hunter/Supernatural
Other Supernatural x Human/Hunter/Supernatural
Mistress x Slave/Pet ♥
Queen x King/Knight/Other Subject/Foreign Prince/Anyone
Empress x Captive
Domina x Gladiator ♥
Fallen Angel x Cowboy/Gunslinger
Valkyrie x Warrior
Siren x Human/Sailor/Pirate/Marine Biologist/Anyone really
Bionic (technologically enhanced human) Slave x Human Master - I can play either here
Bionic x Bionic
Runaway Slave x Bounty Hunter or Rescuer/Protector - I can play either here
Hot Young Trophy-wife Stepmom x Cute Stepson (18+) - preferably visiting from college or high school dropout who never moved out
Stepdaughter x Stepdaddy ♥
Artist x Muse - I can play either here
Foreigner x Native - especially in an otherworldly sci-fi setting
Client x Bodyguard - I can play either here
Criminal x Criminal

Reverse Harems !!! ♥
I would absolutely delight in having a partner who can play multiple characters - male or female or non-binary - against mine.
This can manifest in:
* A household of multiple slaves
* A harem of her love interests
* A pack of hellhounds/servants/souls for a demoness
* A sci-fi exploration camp or outpost for a leader/captain
* Illegal experiments for a researcher/employee who's also possibly a nymphomaniac (may include enhanced humans, supernatural creatures, monsters, anthros, aliens) ♥
* Suggestions

Song Plots
* Always Never - Hopeless
* Max Lean, Reevo, Michael Zonga - Hero (Fight For You)
* Two Feet - Hurt People
* Martin Garrix, David Guetta, Jamie Scott, Romy Dya - So Far Away
* Krewella - Alibi
* R3hab, Thrdl!fe, Olivia Holt - Wrong Move
* will add more as I feel like it~

Pre-Established or Past Characters
- Elena [role: socialite/heiress, species: any, traits: soft, classy, pampered, caring with the ability to be harsh]
- Kendra [role: queen, species: supernatural, traits: ancient, manipulative, ambitious, protective]
- Danika [role: assassin, species: any, traits: dangerous, sociopathic, flirty, cat-like]
- Holly [role: housewife, species: human, traits: sassy, loving, sexual, nurturing]
- Saffron [role: hacker/bartender, species: any, traits: sarcastic, playful, generous, witty]
- Amaranth [role: stripper, species: supernatural, traits: flexible, fun, creative, freaky]
- Isabella [role: warrior, species: any, traits: headstrong, ruthless, leader, adventurous]
There are far too many tbh. These just happen to be the ones I still have some muse for.
They all have face-claims, but I didn't include these since we can negotiate.

As always, I am 200% open to creating new girls.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom