Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male The Emperor and the Blind Queen (closed)

BlueSix

Planetoid
The Velterran Empire is the greatest in the world. Spanning from coast to coast on the Velterran continent, from the Auroran Isles in the West Coast to the Serene Tribes of the Far East, the Empire is vast and nigh-unstoppable. The Solfain people living on the other side of the world, however, have not yet fallen under the Empire's thumb.

Not yet, anyway.

You are the Glorious Emperor of the Velterran Empire, gifted with youth, wisdom, battle prowess, and devilish good looks. You rose to power through the cunning application of your vast popular appeal, and you keep your power by expanding freedoms and cracking down on corruption. After a few years of implementing your policies to completion, you decided it's high time to settle down and find a wife.

No princess piqued your interest like Faelani of Solfain. While the princesses of other nations were advertised to be smart, beautiful, and kind, only Faelani had any evidence backing it up. The King of Solfain gave her wide latitude to rule in his stead, and all her subjects raved about her, with nary a single unflattering word to be found. You and the King arranged the wedding, and on the appointed day, she came with her entourage for the final examination, to see whether you still approved of the match.

She was everything you'd hoped for - except for one thing:

Faelani was blind.

As you soon came to learn, however, this was less of a disability and more of an advantage, even in the privacy of your bedchamber. And when rivals for the throne rise up to threaten your rule, you will find no better ally than your young queen.
______

This tale takes place on a fictional world, in a civilization reminiscent of the ancient Romans. Although there are some limited high fantasy elements, such as magic and mythical creatures, such things are rare here and of low prominence. The romance and intrigue are more important to me than the smut, but since the blind princess is a romantic and kinky young lady, fluff and smut will definitely play a key role in the story.

I expect the Emperor to be responsive to romantic overtures. I want to see his his heart skip a beat when his wife touches him, hear him moan when she pleasures him, and consider her feelings when she's involved with him. Similarly, the queen will not be all aloof, abusive, or manipulative. When she likes the Emperor, she makes it clear, and responds if he flirts with her. After all, I'd rather write about the post-confession relationship than about complicated falling-in-love drama. If you do too, please message me.

Back
Top Bottom