Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Your Princess Is In Another Castle (Getting Her Brains Fucked Out)

Little Miss Maki

Planetoid
Hello there and welcome! I hope you are having a nice day and if not, may it get better soon!

Please note that nothing is set in stone, if you like the general idea but really want something about it changed, feel free to let me know and hopefully I can accommodate for it!

My current craving centers around the idea that a princess (YC) gets kidnapped from her chambers one night and is taken to a rivaling kingdom's castle. She is absolutely mortified of what is going to happen to her, after all, her parents had told her gruesome tales of the unfortunate folks who ended up as their prisoners. Much to her surprise however, instead of the cold and tortuous oubliette, she finds herself in a lavishly decorated room in the company of the most beautiful woman that she had ever seen. Turns out, that instead of being fed to the wolves, her fate is to satisfy the queen's every desire, be they sexual or otherwise. The best part about it is that she is a very nice person sans the whole kidnapping thing and treats her captive with care and affection, although she does refuse to let her go. Which, isn't the worst thing in the world, considering that the princess' parents weren't even half as nice to her. Plus, she has the most mindblowing sex every single day, who would want to say no to that?

I would honestly keep this as con as possible, although I understand that due to the storyline it will have non-con elements. Still, I need the character I play opposite of to derive at least some amount of pleasure from the sexual encounters.

Here is the NSFW picture that inspired this craving
Link

Rules
The usual suspects: no one-liners, no characters under the age of 18, no controlling my character, be able to spell and capitalize correctly (typos and occasional mistakes are perfectly acceptable).
You real life gender is irrelevant to me.
Don't flirt with me or call me hun/luv/darling/etc.
Communicate! Whether you want something changed or just want to end the roleplay, drop me a line, I'm super chill about stuff!
I aim to reply every day or at the very least every other day. Don't inquire before 72 hours please, that's one of my big pet peeves that drive me nuts.

Kinks that can be included, but aren't mandatory
The big three (vaginal, oral, anal)
Teasing
Size difference
Dirty talking
Public scenes
Slutty clothing and/or cosplay
Casual sex
Risk of pregnancy/pregnancy
Toys
Large cock
Lots of cum
Bulging
Cum Inflation
Cum addiction
Cheating, threesomes and groupsex in general
Certain activities falling into the BDSM categories: name calling, hair pulling, spanking, handcuffs/blindfolds, petplay.
Mindcontrol/hypnosis
Facials

Kinks I won't do no matter what
Toilet stuff, vore, gore, lactation, extremely large bodyparts, diapers, menstruation and many more that I can't think of right now I'm sure. Don't be afraid to ask though, if I have to say no I'll be nice about it.

That is all, shoot me a PM if you have any questions or think we could get something going!

Have a nice day,
Maki

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom