Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Any -insert clever title here- Plots!

Lexyll

Moon
Heyo! Call me Lex. Let’s not beat around the bush. I want to roleplay, you want to roleplay; maybe we can roleplay together? Take a look at my plots and see what you think!

Before the plots, you must cross the Gauntlet of Notes and the Chasm of Kinks.

Gauntlet of Notes:
1.) I refuse to play characters under the age of 18 in a sexual or romantic context.
2.) I can handle a roleplay that is, at most, 65% smut. Anything more and I will get bored by the lack of plot.
3.) I am a busy person in real life. While my goal would be to reply at least once every one or two days, there may be times where you will only get one post from me in a week.
4.) I prefer roleplaying over forums. I will grudgingly roleplay over email or PMs if you insist. I refuse to roleplay over Discord. Feel free to inquire about other roleplaying platforms.
5.) At this time, I will not play submissive female characters. My male and gender nontraditional characters can be submissive, switches, or dominant, but I have a slight preference for playing dominant characters.
6.) My average response tends to be 2-9 paragraphs long. Please note that I use the grammatical definition of a paragraph, with each paragraph being distinct from other paragraphs in the content covered, not their length. Sometimes a paragraph will be only 2-3 sentences. Most of the time they will be longer.

Chasm of Kinks:
Really like: Riding crops, restraints, face-fucking, collars, nipple piercings, fellatio, thigh-highs, pegging, crossdressing, multiple penetration, riding, dry orgasms, sex slaves, riding crops, sex toys, vibrators, chastity devices, breeding benches, breeding/impregnation

Like: Thigh fucking, genital piercings, spanking, belly inflation, dubcon/noncon

You’d have to convince me: Incest, bloodplay, knifeplay, footplay

Never: Piss, scat, vomit, dismemberment
If you are curious about a kink not listed or want clarification on a kink I mentioned, PM me.

PLOTS
Fallen Idol, Rising Devil
Character A is a member of a popular idol group. Character B is a stylist working for the group who one day decides to sabotage Character A’s outfit so that it will fall apart during the concert performance. When the outfit inevitably comes apart, Character A’s secret is revealed: their body parts don’t match the traditional model of what is associated with Character A’s presented gender.
Character A’s life falls apart as a result of this incident. They are kicked out of the idol group and are unable to find any work. After using up their savings and on the verge of homelessness, Character A decides to hunt down the person who caused the whole mess.

Character B returns from work one day to find Character A waiting for them, demanding that Character B take responsibility and provide them with food and shelter until Character A can get back on their own feet. Character A refuses to take no for an answer- but will happily take revenge during their stay together.

Notes: Character B could have many different motivations for sabotaging Character A’s outfit. Maybe Character B knew Character A’s secret and outed them in bigotry. Maybe Character B was pulling a little prank or trying to promote fan service.

Obviously Character A is going to be some sort of trans person/futanari/etc. I would prefer to play Character A.

The Blessing of the Storm God
The Storm God. A mighty, fearful being able to destroy a person’s home with one strike of lightning, tear their crops out of the ground with ferocious gales, drown everyone dear to them in a flood of wrath. But the Storm God, Character A, is also a god of prosperity, blessing fields and couples alike with fertile rains.

One day, an old woman visits the Storm God’s shrine, lamenting that although her only child, Character B, has long since grown up and gotten married, she has no grandchildren. She prays that the Storm God will bless her with a grandchild that she may hold before she passes away.

The Storm God takes pity on the woman and agrees to ensure that the woman has a grandchild. Character A instructs for Character B to be sent to stay at the Storm God’s temple for a month. The old woman eagerly agrees and rushes home to make preparations.

When Character B arrives at the temple, the Storm God realizes that Character B has been cursed by a force far more powerful than Character A. The being who cursed Character B never wanted Character B to have a child. If a man, Character B has been cursed to never father a child; if a woman, cursed to never bear one.
The Storm God quickly pinpoints a loophole in the curse. The curse is specific to Character B’s current sex, so Character A morphs them, giving Character B the equipment needed to either plant or bear a child. The Storm God then:

a.) alters Character B’s spouse, Character C, so that they are able to conceive a child together

b.) impregnates or is impregnated by Character B

Notes: If we get far enough into the roleplay, I would like to explore why Character B has been cursed. Maybe they’ve pissed off the wrong person. Maybe it’s been prophesied that Character B would be the parent of a child that would overthrow a god, making the curse an attempt to cheat fate.

Any plots listed in this thread I am also happy to play with gender/sex noncomforming characters, but the above plots have been made with them specifically in mind.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom