Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB The Plotbunny Warren

Lexyll

Moon
Heyo! I'm Ez (as in Ezra, not "easy.") Let's not beat around the bush. I want to roleplay, you want to roleplay; maybe we can roleplay together? Take a look at my plots and see what you think!

Before the plots, you must cross the Gauntlet of Notes.

Gauntlet of Notes:

1.) I can handle a long-term roleplay that is, at most, 40% smut. Anything more and I will get bored by the lack of plot.

2.) I am a busy person in real life. While my goal is to reply at least once every one or two days, there may be times where you will only get one post from me in a week.

3.) I'm drawn towards M/M, M/NB, and NB/NB pairings. I enjoy playing as cis men, trans men, and c-boys. I'm also open to roleplays involving futanari and trans women, though we'd have to talk through things.

4.) I'm a "true switch" writer- I enjoy playing characters that are tops, bottoms, and switches and that are Dominant, submissive, or versatile. So if you want me to play a Dominant bottom, a submissive top, a verse switch, whatever- I'm down for it.

I will say, though, that people most often approach me interested in having me play a Dominant top for them and sometimes I get burnt out playing them. It helps a lot if my roleplaying partner makes sure they aren't playing a "dead fish" submissive bottom. If you do your best to include your character's actions, thoughts, and feelings and give me plenty to react to in my own posts, it'll help me not get burnt out in our RP.

5.) My average response tends to be 3-9 paragraphs long. Please note that I use the grammatical definition of a paragraph, with each paragraph being distinct from other paragraphs in the content covered, not their length. Sometimes a paragraph will be only 2-3 sentences. Most of the time they will be longer.

6.) If you approach me asking for a roleplay and do not have any roleplays on the forums, I will ask for a writing sample. I do this to try and ensure that our posting styles are compatible. I'm not trying to be elitist or reject people because I'm "too good" for them. Different people enjoy different things, and if I suspect we won't click, I'd rather not waste our time trying to force something to work.

7.) I prefer to roleplay over forum threads or in private Discord servers. I will roleplay over PMs if you insist on doing so.

8.) My F-List is here. If you have any questions about my kinks, please feel free to DM me and ask.

9.) Currently I have two types of plots: character-inspired plots and general plots. Character-inspired plots are inspired by an existing OC of mine, while general plots I wrote without a particular character in mind. Currently it will be a lot easier to convince me to play character-inspired plots, but feel free to approach me about general plots, too! Or if you like a character mentioned but don't love the plot that corresponds with them, just let me know and we can try and come up with a plot together.

CHARACTER-INSPIRED PLOTS

True Crime is Better in a Podcast
o0vqqo1.jpg

Name: Griff Wright
Sex/Gender: Cis male
Brief backstory: After eight years of service for the U.S. military in Iraq and another seven in Afghanistan, Griff can't claim to be the same idealistic, optimistic young man he was when he enlisted. While not turned embittered and hateful, he left the army uncertain of what to think of humanity. Those uncertainties he stows away for sleepless nights, choosing to instead carry himself with kindness and patience. The peace of civilian life treats him well and he enjoys his job as a narrator for audiobooks and horror-focused YouTube channels, as well as nights spent relaxing with a nice red wine, looking for love (or at least a good hookup), and a good sweat at the gym.

PLOT

For several years now, Griff has worked as a narrator for audiobooks and for different YouTube channels, most of which focus on true crime or horror topics. YC, who works as a sound mixer, video editor, or the like, is one of the people who Griff works alongside for one of the YouTube channels. Griff and YC have never met in person but get along decently enough.

One day, Griff and YC notice something very strange about the latest script given to them for a video about true crime incidents: the date at which a victim is said to be murdered hasn't passed yet. Confused, they both reach out to the script writer and check if it's a mistake, only to be given a brusque answer not to worry about it. Both set aside their feelings on the matter until, a few weeks later, a murder case is reported by a credible news outlet. The murder matches that described in the script down to the minute details. The time, location, and method of the murder all match what the script said would happen, as well as strange details, such as the victim's outfit and what they had last eaten.

Furious and distraught, Griff and YC get in contact with each other, trying to figure out what's going on and what to do. In the middle of their discussion, the scriptwriter reaches out to them. The scriptwriter claims to be a bored and ridiculously wealthy person who has grown tired of the usual joys money can buy. In order to seek out new thrills, the scriptwriter claims to have taken up serial killing and have paid off the police, FBI, and CIA. The mysterious scriptwriter says that there is no excitement in being completely free from danger, however, and says that they've decided to include Griff and YC in their game. Through the scripts that they will continue to send Griff and YC, they will allow Griff and YC a chance to stop them and bring their serial killing to a stop.

Feeling they have no other choice, Griff and YC pack up and begin following the trails given to them by the scripts, trying to prevent the killings from occurring- or at the very least try to gather evidence so they can eventually stop the murderous scriptwriter.

Notes: While this plot is dark enough on its own, I would also be open to the possibility of YC being the scriptwriter or someone in cahoots with the scriptwriter. Perhaps YC developed a crush on Griff and is obsessive in their affection and thinks this is the easiest way to grow close to him. Perhaps YC is just as described- fabulously wealthy, unstoppably influential, and painfully bored, and Griff is the victim of that boredom.
(Under Discussion)

The Asshole Prince
TL4YoR0.png

Name: Bracken Verdil
Sex/Gender: C-boy
Brief backstory: Bracken grew up as the only child of his mother, a renowned herbalist known as the Reaper's Bane. By his mother's admission, Bracken's father had been a traveler whom she had been unable to track down. They survived fine without him, though. Bracken and his mother lived in material comfort, his mother's gifts for herbalism and healing magic allowing her to run a thriving business.

Bracken showed little interest in playing with other children his age when he was a kid. All his attempts to befriend the local children failed miserably, as he had minimal interest in the games they played and struggled to connect to them emotionally. His mother never seemed concerned over his inability to fit in socially, instead encouraging him to stay inside, read books, and take lessons from her on magic and herbalism. To their great disappointment, Bracken had none of the magical ability his mother did, not even able to summon up a small spark of flame to light a candle. His curiosity was insatiable, however, and Bracken devoured any books or lessons his mother gave him.

By the time he was an adult, Bracken had become a respectable healer and herbal scholar in his own right and was assisting his mother in tending to patients. They lived and worked together until he was twenty, when his mother mysteriously disappeared after leaving to gather herbs. Heartbroken, Bracken moved away from the city he grew up in and into a small village, where he took up post as its sole healer. He is an outcast and hated by most of the villagers for his arrogant, rude demeanor, though his invaluable skill for herbalism has earned him a tenuous place in the village.

PLOT

One day, a knight storms into town and claims that Bracken is the long-lost son of the king. Though Bracken is in disbelief, through a quick genetic test conducted using a magic relic, Bracken is confirmed to be the king's son. Much to Bracken's disapproval, he is whisked away to the capital. Shortly after reaching the capital, he learns that the king has already promised his hand in a political marriage to Character B. Though Bracken does as much as he can to get out of the marriage, drawing the sympathy of Character C, one of his guards assigned to him, in the end, he finds himself wedded to Character B.

Notes: I'd be interested in someone else playing B and/or C for this roleplay. If you're playing B, there's a lot of considerations as to who they are and how they feel about the situation. Are they sympathetic towards Bracken and try to treat him with kindness and afford him as much freedom as possible? Are they harsh and punitive and expect Bracken to play at being submissive and meek? Do they feel frustrated that instead of being married to someone kind and versed in court etiquette, they instead have to deal with Bracken and his unabashed assholish nature?

The Prince-Queen
TL4YoR0.png

Name:
Bracken Verdil
Sex/Gender: C-boy
Brief backstory: Bracken grew up as the only child of his mother, a renowned herbalist known as the Reaper's Bane. By his mother's admission, Bracken's father had been a traveler whom she had been unable to track down. They survived fine without him, though. Bracken and his mother lived in material comfort, his mother's gifts for herbalism and healing magic allowing her to run a thriving business.

Bracken showed little interest in playing with other children his age when he was a kid. All his attempts to befriend the local children failed miserably, as he had minimal interest in the games they played and struggled to connect to them emotionally. His mother never seemed concerned over his inability to fit in socially, instead encouraging him to stay inside, read books, and take lessons from her on magic and herbalism. To their great disappointment, Bracken had none of the magical ability his mother did, not even able to summon up a small spark of flame to light a candle. His curiosity was insatiable, however, and Bracken devoured any books or lessons his mother gave him.

By the time he was an adult, Bracken had become a respectable healer and herbal scholar in his own right and was assisting his mother in tending to patients. They lived and worked together until he was twenty, when his mother mysteriously disappeared after leaving to gather herbs. Heartbroken, Bracken moved away from the city he grew up in and into a small village, where he took up post as its sole healer. He is an outcast and hated by most of the villagers for his arrogant, rude demeanor, though his invaluable skill for herbalism has earned him a tenuous place in the village.

PLOT

One day, a knight storms into town and claims that Bracken is the long-lost son of the king. Though Bracken is in disbelief, through a quick genetic test conducted using a magic relic, Bracken is confirmed to be the king's son. Much to Bracken's disapproval, he is whisked away to the capital.

Upon seeing Bracken, the king is overwhelmed by how much Bracken looks like his mother. The king explains that he and Bracken's mother had once been madly in love when they were young, but his rise to the throne and arranged marriage had forced them apart before he realized that Bracken's mother was pregnant.

With the former queen now exiled for treason, the king has been living alone. Enchanted by how much Bracken resembles the woman he once adored, the king forces Bracken to be his concubine/wife.

Notes: Though I use the word "king" and refer to this character using he/him pronouns, I'm open to this character being something other than a cis male. We can bend the details to suit your preference.

A potential story beat further down the line is the exiled queen. What if she tries to return and seize power from the king?

The Nephilim Sinmaker
LBFYCMl.jpg

Name:
Enoch Turner
Sex/Gender: Cis male
Brief backstory: Enoch's mother was a human and his father was an angel who fell in love with her. His father eventually decided to leave his position in the service of God to take Enoch's mother as his wife, in the process becoming a fallen angel. Enoch's father never worried about this, though, thinking that if he lived his life like a virtuous, God-serving human, he would one day be able to rejoin the heavenly choir.

In time, the two had several children, Enoch being one of them. These children were Nephilim, the giant offspring of a human and a fallen angel. All of them, like their father, had magical abilities and could bend the world around them.

Eventually their mother died and they were left in the care of their father, who slowly became corrupted by the influence of sin and worldly desires. The once angelic figure came to revel in carnal desires, more concerned in slaking his lust than in raising his children. Due to his negligence, his children grew up malnourished and scrawny for Nephilim standards. Enoch, as an adult, stands at 6'10" (208 cm) where many Nephilim are easily eight feet (244 cm) tall.

PLOT

Unlike the humans Enoch lives among who must content themselves with uncertainty over what the afterlife contains, Enoch grew up knowing for fact that God exists, Heaven exists, and Hell exists. Terrified at the thought of having to spend all of eternity in Hell, Enoch tried to lead a pious life, regularly going to church and trying to behave as virtuously as possible. His heart was never in it, though, and everything he did was driven by terror rather than a genuine love for God and desire to enact His holy will.

One day, a demon, Character B, approaches Enoch and offers him a deal. Rather than Enoch desperately struggling to act pious and still living in uncertainty over whether his efforts are adequate, they will give Enoch a chance to avoid punishment in Hell while still not having to strive to get into Heaven. B wants Enoch to become a sinmaker, a demonic agent who leads humans into lives of sin and lures them towards eternal damnation. If, before Enoch's roughly 400 year lifespan ends, he can make 10,000 people become incorrigible sinners, Enoch will be enlisted along the demons who work in Hell. Though he will still have to work, the demon promises the work itself is easy enough and that this is a much better way of avoiding eternal punishment than struggling to live piously.

Enoch takes the deal and begins his work as a sinmaker. Eventually, Character C, a priest/exorcist/etc. starts to catch on to what Enoch is doing and begins working to stop him.

Notes: I'd like you to play character B or C. Though this plot is written with a fairly heavy focus on Enoch and his backstory, I'd really love for you to come in with careful considerations for your character's backstory and motivations. I want to see two complex characters with unique motivations clash in this story.

Loves Me, Loves Me Not
y4MDZmt.jpg

Name:
Jasper Jacinto
Sex/Gender: Trans male
Brief backstory: Adopted from the Philippines and raised in the U.S. by a lesbian couple, Jasper grew up fairly happily. He struggled a bit socially as a kid, and though getting diagnosed and treated for ADHD at 12 did help him fit in a bit better, he still got bullied and ostracized by others. Of all his bullies, YC was the worst, tormenting him relentlessly.

Towards the end of high school, Jasper figured out that he was trans. His mothers were supportive and, with their help, he slowly and secretly began getting treatment, not wanting to deal with backlash from his classmates. He took a gap year between high school and college to work a part-time job and to begin transitioning. By the time Jasper started college in a state far away, he was able to pass convincingly. By the end of college, everyone assumed him to be a cis man.

PLOT

For all intents and purposes, "deadname" seems to have dropped off the face off the earth. Jasper is fine with this and has no desire to reconnect with his classmates from primary schooling. Eventually, though, he finds that YC has re-entered his life, either as a coworker, a neighbor, or something else. What's even worse, YC seems not to recognize Jasper and is crushing hard on him. Terrified of unleashing the wrath of his old school bully, Jasper tries his best to push the indefatigable YC away while keeping his identity a secret.

Notes: Maybe YC is regretful of what an asshole they were to "deadname" way back when. Maybe they are unrepentant or just don't think about it very much. Either way, I'd love to explore this character dynamic.

GENERAL PLOTS

Possessed

Character A is a ghost that haunts Character B, a human. Character A has fallen in love with Character B and lashes out at any of Character B’s potential lovers, jostling them around and occasionally going so far as to make Character B hit them. Character A also pushes Character B into life-threatening situations, figuring that if Character B died, they could be together. Though Character B does not believe in ghosts or demons, Character B eventually gets so sick of the torment that they decide to visit a fortune teller/psychic/exorcist. The fortune teller/psychic/exorcist confirms that Character B is being haunted and decides that the anonymity of being a ghost is what's making Character A so brazen and aggressive, so the fortune teller/psychic/exorcist gives Character A a physical form. This, however, does not deter Character A in the slightest, and only makes their advances and attacks worse.

Anything You Can Do, I Can Do Better
Character A and Character B are rivals. They are always competing with each other and trying to one-up the other. Character C gets caught in the middle of their competition as Character A and Character B try and see who's better at romance and better in bed. After some time, Character C finds out. How will they react? Will Character C be devastated and heartbroken or take it as an opportunity to wrap Character A and Character B around their little finger?

Notes: It would be so, so fantastic to have an endgame where Characters A and B end up being co-doms sharing Character C.

'Til Death Do Us Part

When Character A was a child, they, not knowing the difference between the different types of love, played dressup and pretended to marry their doll/pet.

Years pass and Character A grows up and forgets the pretend marriage ceremony they once so carefully plans. They grow up and leave for college, making sure to take their beloved doll/pet along.

In college, Character A finally begins to date, flirt and explore their sexuality and newfound freedom.

One morning, Character A wakes up to find Character B, very displeased and very naked, sitting on top of them. It turns out that Character B is Character A's doll/pet turned human and they are less than pleased with Character A's behavior, complaining that Character A is cheating on them. How will Character A handle this jealous, possessive stranger who is convinced they are married?

Notes: I’d prefer to play Character B. For more drama, Character C, The partner of Character A, could be added.

Dragon’s Gift

For many years, Character A watched over a prosperous city-state, taking whatever he they pleased from the people and defending the city-state in times of war in return. However, Character A fell prey to their instincts and hibernated. After centuries of sleeping, the people the dragon used to reign over slowly began to believe that the dragon was merely a myth used to scare children.

One day, Character A finally wakes from their long slumber. The local people see Character A flying through the sky and panic. The dragon has slept peacefully for so many years that they immediately assume that Character A has woken to punish them for their sins. Character B, among several other gifts, gets dropped on the dragon's doorstep as a show of penitence.

Notes: To clarify, Character A should have a humanoid form. I am open to the humanoid form having some draconic traits, such as horns or a tail, but if I play Character A, their form will be fully human during most interaction and certainly during sex.

If none of my plots appeal to you but you think we would be a good fit, I’m more than happy to brainstorm with you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom