Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Spark Seeking Ignition

Spark

☆✯★✯☆
Supporter
Greetings, fellow roleplayers!

My name is Spark. I'm seeking a partner to write as a male character (I am not at all concerned with your actual gender). I do not require a specific level of expertise; however, I desire someone who shares a passion and reverence of the written word similar to my own. That is to say I will not tolerate lazy or habitually uninspired drivel. I will not impose length requirements to responses but have a tendency to get a little long-winded myself: as such I find only disappointment in painfully short responses. All I ask is that my partner put forth their best effort. If you're creative and you love to write I'm certain that we will get along greatly!

So let's get right to it, shall we?

My preferred genres are fantasy, superhero, and sci-fi. I have very little interest in modern - I roleplay to escape reality, after all - and have no interest in historical. I generally avoid fanfiction, as I find such creatively stifling, though I could potentially be persuaded if the right titles or characters were mentioned. I won't expose my weaknesses here, however, as I'm not trying to invite the idea. Send me a message, get to know me, and perhaps we'll stumble upon something of that nature.

In the meantime...

About me: I've been roleplaying for over a decade and fancy myself as proficient. While I am new to BMR I do not lack for experience in erotic writing and I am happy to supply samples or links to previous work upon request. I consider myself a switch though I'm not truly part of the dom/sub dynamic; moreso I'm sexually aggressive and do not mind if my partner exhibits similar traits. I do not seek to control or degrade my partner, though I find it fun to tease and tie-up and play in a dominate (as an adjective, not a noun) fashion. I thrive on this sort of play in reverse, as well. I enjoy choking, biting, hair pulling...general roughness within the bounds of pleasure. That is to say I'm not interested in either character being tortured or having any genuine reason to fear for their life. I'm also open to tame sexual relationships. For me it is mostly about the story, about the emotions, about the characters' development. I want a sense of realism - even in the fantastical settings I crave - I want flaws and desires and building bonds. I'm easily a 70/30 plot-to-smut ratio kind of girl, though this can vary dependent on the setting.

I'm a hopeless romantic so my stories are contingent on love. Whether it be at first sight or rivals developing the feels, any route to the heart gets my creative juices flowing. I am particularly fond of forbidden love. And, no, I don't mean incest. In the realm of fantasy, we're talking pairings between a noble and anyone outside of their family approved prospects (a commoner or a bastard, for example, or perhaps something ungodly, like a vampire). Hero/villain is another obvious example. Any love that isn't socially acceptable or is regarded as distasteful for whatever reason is good enough for me. The possibilities are endless, certainly, so I won't waste our time attempting to dredge up other examples.

In the future I hope to update with specific plot ideas. For the time being, however, I will cast the line with the present bait and see if I get any bites.

If you're interested, please send me a private message (do not respond to this thread). I look forward to making your acquaintance!

Back
Top Bottom