Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Looking To Write A Tale......

Hi everyone!

You can call my Mushroom, Turtle or the full name of Mushroom Turtle. I enjoy writing as a hobby as well as dancing and playing a bit of video games on the side. I do have a full time job, but will be on this site any chance I get. If for some reason I have to vanish for a few days I will definitely give a heads up and not leave you in the dark. If interested don't hesitate to contact me, I don't bite to hard the last time I checked. >.<

What I am seeking:

I am a third person type of writer and tend to enjoy writing multi paragraph responses if given the opportunity. I am looking for some long term partners who would enjoy writing a fun filled tale with me and growing the characters we develop. I prefer story building and letting our characters grow as they develop feelings for one another that will then lead to smut. Unless we had a story and pairing that already has our characters in a relationship of some sort. I do enjoy writing stories in private messaging so it will be easier for me to keep track of and reply back to in a timely manner. I also enjoy communicating with my partners and coming up with ideas as well as just chatting.

Kinks & Sexual Preferences:

I am still figuring out the kinks I like so it is something we can discuss with story ideas. However, I prefer male and female characters, but I don't mind if it is a male or female writing the male character.

Plots & Pairings:
Anything in italic is my preferred role. More will be added as I go, but would love to hear your ideas too!

• PIRATES!!!! Anything involving pirates. >.<
  • Vampire/Half breed
  • Prince/Commoner
  • Arranged Marriage
  • Bad Boy/Good Girl
  • Vampire/Human
  • Best Friend/Best Friend
  • Alpha Wolf/New Wolf {Shape Shifting}
  • Vampire/Wolf Shifter
  • YOUR IDEAS!!!!!
~ Character A and character B were childhood friends but character A moved away. Years pass and now going to college they meet again, but Character A has a secret that was the cause of them moving away.

Back
Top Bottom