Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx F or NB HYPER JUICY FURRIES (F/Futa x F/Futa)

D Fox

Moon
Welcome to my request thread for hyper breasted babes and futas (all furry of course).

I'm looking to play as a woman or futa furry against another woman or futa furry (I don't care about your irl gender). And most importantly I'm looking for their endowments to be HYPER SIZED and I'm looking for them to be JUICY. And of course I'm looking for it to be 95% silly light hearted smut. And of course I'm looking for a world where everyone is either female or futa.

HYPER SIZED
See some of the pictures below for what hyper size means to me. (Although I might go even larger than some of those pics). Put simply, think of the biggest tits or dicks you've ever seen in real life, these are bigger. Don't come at me talking about cup sizes because if you do you've already missed the point. As for dicks, sorry boys but 12 inches isn't even close. Think “third leg" big.

JUICY
On top of that I want loads of cum, precum and milk. LOADS of it. The characters should be a HUGE sticky mess by the time they are done. I am looking for extremely unrealistic volumes here. Squeezing one of our characters tits softly should be enough to fill a milk bottle, while for futas, their dicks should be constantly leaking precum and their actual cumshots should be a literal gallon or so. Also in the case of futas, they should be cumming multiple times in a session, they cum easy but recover almost instantly, for a constant stream of juices.

Near essential kinks
(These kinks absolutely must be included in some form)
Free Use Sex Worlds - ie worlds where it's perfectly normal to have sex in public with a stranger, everyone walks around practically naked and nobody objects to being groped causally by passersbys. Rape doesn't exist because neither does consent, and everyone likes it that way. One of my main kinks for this rp so practically essential.
Extreme Oral/Penetration - those dicks aren't just for show. If we use futas then I expect some unrealistically impressive deepthroating and fucking, complete with belly bulges.
Furry/scalie - the last person to pm me missed this apparently. So yes I'm looking for both of us to play furries/scalies or possibly some other creature.
Flavored milk/semen - just for fun :3 guzzling breast milk is more fun when it's cherry flavored.
Light hearted - our characters should be having fun and we should stay away from dark topics.
Skimpy Clothes - beach ball sized breasts in a string bikini is just hilarious and sexy to me, not to mention the futility of trying to hide a three foot schlong in a g-string.

Non-essential kinks
(I enjoy these kinks but they are not necessary)
Multiple Characters - not essential but I'd love if you were willing to play multiple characters and so will I.
Incest - it can be fun
Light Bondage
Collars

Things I'm definitely against:
Gore
Snuff
Vore
Watersports
Scat

Plots
Not particularly fleshed out, but possible starting points for us to discuss. And I don't mind getting a little silly with ideas so let me know your thoughts.

Babysitting
Mum doesn't have time to milk her teenage daughter all day, so she hires a babysitter to take care of her for a while. There'll be an obvious age difference here (still following site rules) with perhaps the younger character being less experienced and the babysitter “showing her the ropes".

A New Pet
Let's say in this world you can buy pets. Perhaps a different species of furry is the pet species in this world (all the cat girls could be pets for example), and they'll be of lower, but not necessarily animal, intelligence (ie, still able to speak, but somewhat simple) with a single minded desire to make their master happy. Of course there's no reason that master can't share her new toy around as well.

The Beach Episode
No real plot, more of a setting. We can rp as a couple on the beach or maybe just jump from person to person. Nobody bothers bringing sun screen when a stranger's cum works just as well and the ice cream stand here sells fresh ice cream.

Anyway. PM me! I play by PM or thread. And check below for some inspiration!

c5c4ab13860995c3c04c4a7f575ef896.png
ba6b68945804f4ba1e3d2ef36665c596.jpg
23aead1ce137095a3f5638288aaa14f4.png
7a897dd22977f8c94810b3feb77de861.jpg
90c4441b6f4f709def5292adb3a622fa.gif
624548d9828d9186b7b14b03cdfc77c4.png
af6a3b6fe4171edbfddf1f233d7872fc.jpg
7dddd7960a8b4db343e6923846bd5a8b.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom