Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Looking for Futa Partner! [Public, Dubcon-ish]

Yaocin

Dust
I have a main request thread, but this page is for a specific plot that I'm really craving right now.

Hey! So I'm Yaocin. I'm a 21+ female who has been roleplaying for over a decade, though I haven't done an adult roleplay in a while. So full warning that I am a little rusty. I would like to just point out, though, that I want to play out this scenario for my characters, not for myself. If you're the type of roleplayer who wants to stay in character outside of the Rp, I'm not really comfortable with that. That kind of experience was kind of what made me drop this site before.

I do kind of like to chat with each other outside of the Rp, I just feel more comfortable if I get to know you a little bit. Helps make things more fun and make sure we're on the same page with where we're going with this and what we want. I also ask that my partners be at least 21, since it's strange roleplaying with anyone younger than that.

- I can roleplay here or on Discord, no where else.
- I love smut and/or Plot. I love me some good plot, drama, adventure. I'll do pure smut, but I just love plot.
- Not really interested in playing multiple characters. I don't mind playing an NPC for a bit, but not permanently.
- I don't tend to play characters with ridiculous body proportions. I'm just not super into melon-size boobs or a giant butt, sorry.
- I don't like Rps where we can control each other's characters, as far as writing goes. Like you can grab my character, but don't say what they do or think or say, that's kind of my job. = )
- I don't really care about post length. Write what you think the moment requires, but please give me at least a paragraph, so I can work off of it.

Kinks I'm Into:
Lesbian & Futa (obviously)
Oral, Vaginal, or Anal Sex (receiving or giving)
Consensual, Romance, Gentle Sex, Falling in Love (I'm a sap, lol)
Rough Sex, Dubcon, Forced Sex, Being Pinned Down (Lol, I like sappy stuff and harder stuff, what can I say?)
Fingering, Fisting, Spanking, Breast/Nipple Play
Sex Toys, Large Insertion, Multiple Penetration, Excessive Cum, Cum Inflation, Tentacles
Incest is fine with me
Bondage (to an extent, like their arms or legs being restrained, but not much more than that)

Kinks I'm NOT into:
Excessive Torture (some of my requests are dubcon related, but I'm not looking for bloodplay or anything like that)
Furries or non-humans (I'm flexible on this to an extent. Like if they are mostly human, I might go along with it, I don't know. Just ask me. heh)
Vore, Feet, Scat or other bathroom stuff, Food Play, Spit (of course kissing is fine, but don't spit on my characters)
Death, Body mutilation, Permanent body damage (like losing limbs or something)
Swallowing anything other than semen
Pregnancy (you can threaten it all you want, but I'm not interesting in playing a pregnant character)
Male Characters (I'm sorry, I'm just very gay and really not in the mood for that right now)

Kinks I'm not into at the moment: (Ask me, I might do this, but I'm just not feeling it right now)
I'm not looking for like "cumsleeve" kind of rape plots. That's just a step too far for me, treating someone like a sex object. Not looking for full-on, brutal rape right now.
Alien, Ghost, Animals (no pigs or cows, ever), Insects, Robots

Okay, so that's the gist of it. I actually am really only looking for one of a few plots right now, because I'm still rusty and I feel more comfortable with these plots. Feel free to request something, I'm just not sure if I'll accept right now.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Plot Request: Okay, so this request is for a specific scene I'd like to start with or incorporate in some way. But if you're open to continue the roleplay after this scene, then that's fine, too. It's even kind of preferred, though I'm also fine with just doing this one scene. These characters can be strangers or already know each other. If they knew each other, maybe it's been like just flirting or as rivals, or heck both is even better!

MC gets on a bus and realizes that only one, small seat is available in the back. She's going to just stand when YC offers to let her sit on her lap. Usually MC would decline, but since it is a woman and she is pretty hot/cute/whatever you prefer, she goes along with it. Little does she know that YC is actually a Futa and plans to take advantage of this situation. MC is initially too shocked to stop them and then too embarrassed to make a scene because she doesn't want people to turn and see her like this. It starts out as serious dubcon, but as it goes on she can't say she isn't enjoying it, even if it is embarrassing and unexpected and not totally being done with her consent. I am dying for this plot line! If we are having fun and get far enough, we could come up with some reason why YC is able to go further and do stuff that would definitely get them caught later on. Or we could just move on to another plot all together, especially if we go with the idea that these two were flirty rivals. That's kind of appealing to me. If they did know each other and aren't total strangers, then MC had kind of been wanting to hook up with YC, she just didn't want to admit it and she definitely wasn't planning for it to be on a public bus. Heh. (But strangers is fine, too. It's certainly an interesting way to start a relationship, lol)

If you'd rather play your character as a straight-up Trans character, like Male to Female, then that's okay, too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Another Request:

Supers: I'm a little vague on this one and we could discuss the specifics or you could offer your own suggestions, but basically MC and YC are arch-enemies. I'm thinking like a superhero and villain, but a villain who's more like a thief or isn't like super evil. They are rivals, but in a sort of "frenemies" who banter and have fun fighting kind of way. But then another, much more evil villain captures both of them, locks them in a room, and injects YC with an aphrodisiac that makes her painfully horny. (She could already have been a Futa or this makes her one). So, yeah, this is a rape storyline, too, but one in which YC really doesn't want to hurt MC and wouldn't be doing this if not for the sex potion, she's just really horny and has to fuck MC. It would probably eventually lead into not being rape, but that's up to you when or if. And since YC has powers, you can decide how you want that to work into the RP. I'm open to all kinds of stuff on this one, from large insertions to tentacles to whatever. Just ask me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom