Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Come be lewd with D Fox!!!

D Fox

Moon
Hello! New guy in town, I guess I'll bait this line and see who bites!

I'm experienced in various types of RPs from tabletop to 1 on 1 freeform RPs.
I love my RPs to have fairly light and cheery tones, and a hefty serving of comedy is always great! I want our characters to be having fun all the time!
I'm a native english speaker.
I am a guy irl and will almost always play one but I don't care too much for your gender both in the RP and irl.
I write responses of different lengths, generally trying my best to match my partner, I can do two paragraph responses, or thousand word responses, it's up to you.

I don't expect one RP to cover all these bases.
Busty girls !!!
Femboys !!!!!
Hyper breasts !!!!
Lactation !!!!
Casual Sex/Free Use !!!!
Oral !!!
Romance !!!
Cuddles and Snuggles !!!
Furry !!!!
Monster Girls/boys !!!!
Comedy !!!!!
Cute things !!!!!
Bestiality !!
Cumplay !!!!
Dubcon (Played off in a light hearted way) !!!
Fantastic Settings !!
Light Blood play !
Incest !
Public Sex !!!
Young Male Characters (Up to the site limit) !!!

Watersports
Scat
Vore
Gore
Extreme Violence (in the context of sex)
Rape
Stinky/dirty,disgusting characters
Very old characters
RL Face claims (anime/art faceclaims are fine)

So yeah, hopefully reading through that stuff gives you a bit of an idea what I'm all about. Primarily I'm looking for a cheery light hearted RP that will make us both smile! :)

As for ideas, there are a couple of undeveloped plots knocking about in the old noggin, I'll jot some down real quick but feel free to come at me with any ideas you might have!

Hopefully you're familiar with the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. If not go and look it up now because it is amazing and will change your life!!!
But the basic idea is a world very much based on the MGE world, with the obvious twist being that the monsters are all cute male versions of their female counterparts, but that doesn't make these devious little cock fiends any less voracious when it comes to the human men that populate the world.
One idea I'm thinking of for this RP is a traveller finds himself having to make his way through monster boy infested lands, encountering multiple monster boys along the way, and if we like any of them we can maybe turn them into permanent companions. I see myself playing the monster boys here but I'm open to discussing the possibility of playing the human.

This idea revolves around a free use world, that is, a world where any and all sexual taboos have ceased to exist and sex is not only accepted but it is normal, even between perfect strangers. In this world a handjob is about as common as a handshake and bending your waiter over the table to have your way with them is akin to giving a good tip.
Of course in this variation of the Free Use world there are, for whatever reason, only males. In addition, 95-99% of the population are not only male but bonafide femboys. This makes "men" a hot commodity in this world, leading to a large amount of competition, as well as plenty of abuse from those femboys in authoritative positions. Make no mistake, it's the femboys that are the predators here.
I see myself playing the femboy(s) in this RP, and we could work on a story together, some possible ideas include;
A day in the life of a man in boy world.
A couple fall in love and the femboy tries to keep the other boys of this world off his man.
A man tries his hand at harem building.

Perhaps a little less lewd than other ideas. In this plot, a male and female character are living as room mates. The guy is decidedly gay, while the girl would be the sexuality of your choosing. Regardless, neither of them have had much luck in the realm of "getting lucky" and eventually arrange a friends with benefits situation with one another. An awkward situation given the male character's orientation, but he obviously enjoys it, even though he keeps insisting he's not straight while nailing your character. It's not a very developed idea, but we can talk it out if it interests you and see where we want to take it.

My character, a fearsome dragon, has captured your character after your character foolishly wondered into his domain, carrying them off to his lair. Your character is understandably terrified of the things that this massive terrifying beast will likely do to them, but quickly comes to realize that the dragon is largely indifferent to your character's presence, with the exception that he refuses to let them escape (a matter of principle of course). With nothing else to do the two end up talking (or your character tries to seduce him) before long they are getting on quite well, and it comes to light that the dragon can take a human form, that of a human male in his teens. Well I think you can imagine what happens from there.

Anyway, that's all for now, I'll try to update this thread whenever I get any new ideas, and if you have any ideas of your own don't hesitate to PM me!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom