Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Seeking partner.

BridgetRoger

Super-Earth
Hi there. Currently seeking for a female x female rp. I can play a full female character or post-op trans [I am trans.] More into the idea of making a slice of life thing with romantic tones, but would also love some smut. I am a veteran roleplayer and I adapt to my partner's style of rp. I often do semi-para to para. Kinks: slight bdsm, toys, tribadism, foreplay.

If interested we could work something out. Here is a pic of the character I'm willing to play. Rule 34

Can play through pms or discord. Thank you if anyone answers.

Bump.
[automerge]1537406852[/automerge]
Bump.
[automerge]1537451684[/automerge]
Bump.

Last edited:
Hi there. Currently seeking for a female x female rp. I can play a full female character or post-op trans [I am trans.] More into the idea of making a slice of life thing with romantic tones, but would also love some smut. I am a veteran roleplayer and I adapt to my partner's style of rp. I often do semi-para to para. Kinks: slight bdsm, toys, tribadism, foreplay.

If interested we could work something out. Here is a pic of the character I'm willing to play. Rule 34

Can play through pms or discord. Thank you if anyone answers.

Hi im new to roleplay but i would love to do a female x female roleplay with you

Back
Top Bottom