Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Woodshed

prettylykSIN

Supernova

• I decided I was going to make a journal on my journy through the BDSM Lifestyle and report on my adventures in
      The Woodshed Orlando. I already have one journal entry from a few weeks past that I'm going to repost here,
      and then my continued adventures from last night (6.20.09) on. I hope you all enjoy.
      [/list:u][/list:u]

• o6.o6.o9

Saturday was my first time to a BDSM Dungeon, and I must say, I was not disappointed. It was everything I
      imagined and so much more. I met so many amazing people and made a few new friends. The Woodshed is an
      amazing place and I fully plan on going back.

For my first night, I think I did fairly well. I got played with with the Violet Wand, which was a ton of fun. I got
      charged up and a bunch of people were shocking me all over. Sometimes it tickled, sometimes it hurt, and
      sometimes it was just plain amazing.

For most of the night, I merely observed and talked to people, but near the end of the night, I got a waxing. It
      was utter bliss. It was the first time I had ever been publicly nude, even if it was only my top half. It was well
      worth it though. I don't think I've ever been so relaxed as when I was getting a waxing. And then the lady
      who was giving it to me, took the wax off with a knife. It tickled a lot at first, but it also felt really interesting
      having that cold blade running over my heated back.

I'm really interested in the flogging, so maybe I'll try that next time. But I'm definitely going back for more of
      that Violet Wand. I want the marks to last this time! Rowr.

• o6.2o.o9

First off, I'd like to say that my ass is in excruciating pain. Thank you, Charlie, Krissy, and Mark. I will have
      these bruises for DAYS. I <3 you though.

So my second night at the Woodshed went smashingly. I brought a friend along this time. Brett. Never been
      to a Dungeon before. In fact, he didn't even really know what BDSM was until I told him. It was fun. All he did
      was sit and watch though. Poor boy isn't an exhibitionist. Oh well, he said he had lots of fun, so I trust him on
      it.

For most the night, I just sat with him and Charlie and talked and observed people. I like doing that too. Just
      watching other scenes going on.

Well, maybe around 2am I finally decided that I was going to beat Charlie's cute little tush. I was nervous, I
      must admit. I'd never flogged anyone before. I didn't know what to do! Luckily, Mark was there to tell me
      where not to hit and all that jazz; showing me how to hold the various flogs and paddles and crops. Yum yum
      yum. I tell you, that man's back looks wonderful red. Of course, his entire body was just yum and more yum.
      lol

Well, we had a short rest after that... and then it was my turn. I wasn't as nervous as I probably should have
      been. It was my first time being beaten by someone other than my parents. Haha. It started off with only
      Krissy and Charlie beating my ass, and I gotta say, Krissy knows her way around a paddle. I was squirming in
      less than five minutes after she got her hands on me. And then Charlie joined in... at the same time as Krissy.
      Yeowza. It was definitely starting to sting then! But no, that wasn't enough, the professional Mark, who had
      helped me with Charlie, decided to step in. Wow. It's all I can say. He was fucking brutal. I'm not ashamed to
      say I cried a little bit. It's about twelve hours after this all happened that I'm writing this, and it STILL hurts
      to sit! My ass is still red, and I have two massive bruised hand marks on either side of my ass. Owwww. But...
      I'll definitely go back for more next time!

>.>

I've just recently delved into my darker half with crops and whips for my roleplays. While it might be a bit, if not longer, before I can work the nerve to do that for real, at least I know my hand around the crops and other "pole beaters"

Never used a whip correctly. Lashed my own face once.

But it looks like you had a great time. Maybe you should try Sybian torture next.

• If all else fails, use your hands. I think that was the worst of it, to be honest. I have two massive bruised hand
      marks on either side of my bum from where Mark spanked me with his hands. It hurt SOOOO much worse than
      any of the toys they used on me. Though the leather belt was a close second.

Sybian torture you say? Do explain.

Try getting spanked with a leather belt with metal diamond studs. Dull tips, of course, but you'll feel bumps there for a while. XD
And I know that the hand can hurt like hell.

And Sybian torture? I am assuming that you know what it is. Well, you're on it and it is slowly turned up over a period of a hour, and at that hour, everything should be maxed. And while tied to it, once you go over that hour, you get spanked, whipped, etc. You will be so sensitive because of the sybian that it'll increase the feeling over the body a LOT.

• Don't assume I know anything. I've VERY new to the BDSM Lifestyle. What is it that you're getting on? I really
      have no idea what you just tried to describe.

Well, I had to describe it to some people already, so here we go.

The Sybian is a "toy" (and I use that loosely) that the base looks like half a barrel, cut down the middle and put down to the ground. On the top there is a pad that has some sort of attachment, depending on which one it could be a knob, a dildo, double dildo, dildo with little "clit spikes" that vibrate in front of it, or a finger that has clit spikes in front of it. Attacked to it is wires that lead to a box that has a few knobs that control the strength of the vibration, rotation/gyration (depending), and the vibration of the little spikes.

BlackSybian+Attachments.jpg

Find a movie on it, and you can see that even without it on max settings, it can give a very intense orgasm.

Now, my torture idea is being tied down onto one of those, and over the span of a hour, having all the power/vibration of it turned to max. Once it is, they bring out floggers and crops and whatever else they can get you with, and spank/hit/etc to you.

Well, let me put it this way.

Orgasm makes the body more sensitive. The highest setting together would be giving you one after the other. And getting smacked by a crop over and over while your body is practically tingling where a gentle scratch would be painfully erotic would definitely put one on edge, at least.

And second point, even without the whipping, think of how much energy you would go through just to stay conscious a hour, two hours, 8 hours after it's turned to full. Anyone would be able to do whatever, and you wouldn't be able to move, scream, or even flinch. You might be begging to be taken off of it after a few hours of orgasm after orgasm, just because the pleasure and pain from it mix too much to tell them apart.

• *NEWS UPDATE*

I've just been invited to go again this Friday but the aforementioned Charlie.
      REVENGE!
      >]

OH, I have another technique that you should try, now tht I run through the ideas I have used in a rp.

Have them tie you up, hands held up against the ceiling (or a equivalent, handcuffs suspended works too) and have your legs tied up beside you, so you are spread open. Have them use a cat-and-nine-tails, flat leather instead of knots. Have them spin it instead of flogging strikes, all down your body.

Tell us how you last when it's constantly smacking your womanhood.

• However willing Master Cecil and Master Penguin would be willing to do that to me, I'm not too
      fond of suspension.

Well, it would be one thing to consider if you decide to open your boundaries later. If done right, you should be held securely enough that you cant wiggle anything but your arms and upper body.

And make sure they dont use knotted cat-and-nine-tails with that... that would be much too painful.

• Going to the Shed tonight with Charlie.

I think I may bruise that gorgeous behind of his. Yum yum.

Back