Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Everyone's here!

Kurise

Withdrawn
Withdrawn
(AKA: Yours truly's list of fun people to hang around with and fuck, consent not required.)

1) Your friendly neighborhood idiot girl hero
Name: Shizue Amano
Species: Human
Appearance: steins;gate, amane suzuha, surume (clavis), high resolution, 1girl, braid, brown hair, female, indian-style sitting, long hair, looking up, one eye closed, sitting, solo, tied hair, twin braids, wink, yellow eyes | Sankaku Channel
Summary: Clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed, Shizue stands out from masses of other Japanese teenagers not for her appreciation of sports or her occasional nerdiness, but because after a noodle incident during swimming class involving a panty thief and Shizue running to the chase, she took on the identity of Sukumizu, the low-class hero. She wears... well, a sukumizu, which she can use to give herself a wedgie to power herself up... and that's about it. Expect her to be sorely defeated and thoroughly punished by most serious villains she'll face: despite that, she takes her job to heart.
Notes: Good for comical RPs or superhero-themed ones. Especially fitting in the One Punch Man universe. Bonus points for getting her to wear cursed or organic swimsuits.

2) I, for one, welcome our new vampire overlords
Name: Cecilia Tepes
Species: Vampire
Appearance: ole tower, mataichi mataro, twitter username, 1girl, bangs, black legwear, blunt bangs, crossed legs, cup, :d, drink, drinking glass, female, gothic lolita, indoors, lolita fashion, long hair, long sleeves, machinery, nail polish, open mouth, pantyhose, pettanko, puffy long sleeves, puffy sleeves, red eyes, red nails, sitting, smile, solo, wine glass | Sankaku Channel
Summary: Direct descendant of Vlad Tepes (the historical Dracula) and heir to the Tepes family, she hails from Wallachia, where her vampiric family has hidden for centuries to avoid persecutions. She's arrogant, superb, cocky... but under certain point of views she might deserve to act like that, given that she's incredibly smart in arts, sciences and the occult (but on the other hand knows little to knothing about sex...) She absolutely abhors humans and thinks of herself and her kin as superior, but at the same time is very curious of modern society, and in order to study is forced to try and fit in anyway.
Notes: One of the few characters I'm okay with dominating as, might be more inclined if you ask me to use magic for body transformations. Otherwise, great if you want the kind of character you can convince that giving blowjobs is the proper way to greet someone.

3) A nun you'd want to reach sweaty salvation with
Name: Agnes Augustin
Appearance: virtual youtuber, nijisanji, sister cleaire, umeno, high resolution, grey background, 1girl, bangs, black dress, blush, brown eyes, brown hair, closed mouth, dress, earrings, eyebrows visible through hair, female, food, fork, fruit, gloves, habit, hair between eyes, hands up, happy birthday, holding, holding fork, jewelry, light brown hair, long hair, long sleeves, nun, puffy long sleeves, puffy sleeves, smile, solo, strawberry, white gloves | Sankaku Channel
Summary: A pretty youthful nun, old enough to have a mature view of the world and know about sex - but still be chaste -, yet young enough to be pretty optimistic and friendly to everyone... as well as have a gorgeous body below her outfit. Oftentimes she's asked out by people who are smitten with her personality and body (mostly the latter), but she jokingly replies that she's already married to the Lord. Despite all of that, her essence makes her quite the sweet bounty for demons and otherwordly beings.
Notes: DEMONS! Gimme them. I want to play as this sweet nun being either corrupted, or outright raped and dragged to Hell. Do this for me, and I'll make it worth your time for sure.

4) Do sexy androids dream of electric sex?
Name: Galatea
Species: Android
Appearance: blame!, cibo, xi zhujia de rbq, high resolution, simple background, very high resolution, artist name, grey background, 1girl, arms at sides, bangs, blush, closed mouth, cyborg, feet out of frame, female, frown, grey hair, lipstick, long hair, looking away, looking down, makeup, pink lips, purple eyes, robot joints, shiny, shiny hair, sitting, solo | Sankaku Channel
Summary: Ah, the marvels of futuristic technology? Simply put, Galatea is a robot with a fully sentient artificial intelligence. She can learn, she can converse... she can do pretty much anything that a human can do, with the addition of a fun few things that only robots can do. Of course, being such a pretty and functional robot means many people would do anything to get their filthy hands on her, and conversely, she's programmed to obey to any human for the sake of following Asimov's three laws of robotics.
Notes: She's your girl if you're into hypnosis, body transformation, etc... as she provides the possibility to do so without weird magicks. Also, for those who like to get kinky with darker stuff like amputation, detached heads or shape changing, but don't want to get their hands bloody.

5) Someone this cute can't be a girl! (that's why he isn't)
Name: Jack Little
Appearance: card captor sakura, li syaoran, pixiv id 367497, brown hair, male, short hair | Sankaku Channel
Summary: The poor boy just can't get some slack. Ever since he was just a kid he's been absolutely sure of it, women want to get all the power in society and force guys to be just like them, wearing all frilly and pink stuff! Of course, saying such dumb things always gets him grounded or sent to summer camps, where he'll learn that he's just being silly... or not? He's still a growing boy and a virgin at that, so someone out there could think it'd be fun for him to get some hormones, girly clothes and lot of cocks and cum.
Notes: He only exists for the sake of forced feminization and orientation conversion RPs. It may sound mean, but that's only because I want you to be mean to him until he's a her. But femdom straight shota might work, too.

General information: Huge sub, will rarely if ever dom, no matter the character. I am open to almost any kink, even the darkest stuff (as a matter of fact I encourage telling me your darkest fetishes so that we may have some real taboo fun), with the only exception of toilet play (that includes piss, scat, farts and vomit), furries and morbid amounts of fat.
I will play with anyone, but if your character is even remotely humanoid in appearance I'd greatly prefer if it was feminine (so a girl, a futa, or a femboy/trap). Also, make sure you're literate and descriptive enough (a well-written short paragraph often does the trick)... and be nice, really! ^^

Last edited:
Bump, and added another thing I’m up to in the spoiler, for those interested.

Bump for complete makeover. This time for realsies, I swear.

Back
Top Bottom