Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Searching for exotic roleplay partner (Sexual RP)

Obsidarus

Dust
Hello there. Well, I'm currently looking for some interesting roleplay, and yes, it's heavily sexual (though plot will still feature fairly prominently).

Ideally, I am looking for a female or NB partner who can roleplay as a hermaphrodite/dickgirl/futa/shemale (too many terms, but you get the gist). I am hoping for a dominant AND submissive partner (a switch), who is open to rather exotic kinks.

Said kinks would encompass one or more things like: romance, incest, domination, bondage, pet play, BDSM, ass worship, cock worship, musk, facesitting/queening, lingerie, restraints, hypnosis/mind control, furry, virginity play/deflowering, smothering, and so on and so forth.

I am open to a male/female RP as well, but it would be a second choice. I do enjoy detailed partners, but I am about as lax as they come regarding timeframes or post sizes. I do only roleplay via PM, so if that is fine with you, feel free to send a message. I am flexible when it comes to basically every aspect of the roleplay, we can go over that elsewhere.

I do not usually plan my roleplays out in advance, I like them to be organic and spontaneous.

If any of this interest you, feel free to message. I won't bite... hard~

Back