Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Fun with Femboys

Sango

Moon
Seeking Futa or Males to dom my curvy femboy characters.

1. No one-liners, and if you can write at most paragraph please make it interesting.

2. I can't post steadily, at best it's 2-3 days between replies and at worst it might be a week. Please keep this in mind.

Kinks:

Cum Inflation
Breeding
Mpreg/Pregnancy

Large Cocks
Stern Doms (but can be caring also)
Double Penetration
Gangbang
Excessive Cum
Cum Bath
Humiliation
Collaring
Light Bondage
Spanking
Pet Play
Mind-Break
Sexual Exhaustion
Rough Sex
Dirty Talk
Taming Uppity Sub
Incest*
Bestiality*

*Not necessary but is available if you want to do that too.​

Limits:

Vore
Guro/Gore (aside from combat related injury and carnage)
Snuff
Heavy Scat

Anything else you want to include just ask!

Plot-wise, I'm pretty open willing to do most genres aside from very realistic settings, I do this for the enjoyment of more fantastical settings not to play out different scenarios that would happen in the mundane. I enjoy short term and long term but prefer long term if possible, character development, details, and build up. I can play female as well but for now am mostly looking to play a femboy type character. Also love playing fantasy races like Tieflings, Half-Orcs, and Halflings. All the way to anime tropes like nekos or neko type characters with animal ears and tail.

Pairings:
(Any can of YC roles can be male or futa)

Fantasy

Noble x Concubine
Knight x Concubine
Knight
x Prince
Knight x Thief
Cleric x Thief
Cleric x Ranger
Ranger x Mage
Monster x Hero
Monster x Prince
Monster x Sacrifice
Bandit x Hero
Bandits/Horde x Hero
Town Guard x Hero

Modern/Semi-Realistic

Boss x Employee
Student x Student
Boyfriend x Boyfriend
Bar Patron x Bartender
Student x Librarian
Jock x Nerd
Jocks x Nerd
Jock x jock
Father x Son
Mother x Son
Brother x brother

Sci-Fi

Alien x Hero
Alien x Soldier
Alien x Scientist
Alien x Alien
Captain x Soldier/Crew
Test Subject
x Scientist
Test Subject x test subject
Alien x Test Subject

purple= My role
bluish green= Primarily looking for futa.

Plots:

My Monster Boyfriend and Me

It began as a ritualistic sacrifice like most good love stories do, MC considered quite feminine and curvy enough to pass for fertile was considered an adequate sacrifice to the local demigod/entity/guardian monster thing. To be fair the village didn't have a choice as they believed the thing that lived in the depths of the forest would attack the village...or prevent them from a good harvest next season...or stop protecting them from ghosts and goblins. Anyhow they needed a sacrifice and MC fit the bill enough since he was both the village leader's son and the first born. Usually it's the first born daughter but the rest of MC's siblings are male and none of the other villagers were willing to volunteer their daughters.
Of course it doesn't go as planned, YC or monster in this case, has awoken as it does every hundred years to be fed. YC takes a liking to mine even if not female and ravishes him, pounding him into the perfect breeding pet.

Failed Exam

Things take a turn for the worst involving a fledgling assassin sent on his first mission to kill the ruling nobleman in the fortress that he calls home. It would have been at least a manageable mission to prove his worth since the fortress itself had its weak points for which he was able to sneak in as well as only ten guards on patrol. Granted they were well trained guards but did not wear enough armor that he couldn't poison or stealthily incapacitate them before getting to his target. If not stick to the shadows entirely, kill the nobleman and then get back out without too much of a problem. Yes it would have been a successful mission yet he got too anxious and foolhardy having sneaked his way all the way to the final door where his target lay sleeping, moving just a bit too fast as the guard turned his back only for the keenly aware and larger male to hear him. Snatch him up with one large hand and drag him away to the dungeon. Now he's being interrogated and will see if MC can find a way out of this one, at the very least the guards don't seem to want to kill him.

Loyalty

One of the most well respected knights to serve the royal family, MC seems to not fit the mold with his feminine figure and petite frame yet that hasn't seemed to stop him. Focusing on lighter armor and quick attacks while using the best of his fundamentals to be a competent knight. Though not exactly built to lead a charge in battle or fight off waves of fiends at the castle walls, his skill set has best been utilized to personally protect members of the royal family during journeys where they could be assassinated. So far he has deflected four attempts two on the king, once on the princess, and once on one of their advisers. The prince now 19 is of age where he will be making trips outside the royal city either for training in his own abilities as a warrior, negotiation, or simply to represent the kingdom as a sign of good will. MC has been assigned to protect him though he is unaware of the rather lewd and amorous feelings the prince has for him and what the prince is willing to do in order to get his way.

Change Can Be Good

Both MC and YC are already in a fairly steady relationship, my more curvy and feminine character has usually tried to dress more masculine as it's just always been his comfort zone. YC though perfectly okay with this does have a kink for crossdressing and would like mine to just give it a try for once. Begrudgingly MC agrees to go shopping with him to try on a few dresses, skirts, etc to see if he likes it. Turns out MC does and YC definitely does, perhaps they both do a bit much as things get heated in the changing room.

Stiff Wood

MC has recently joined the baseball team in order to try and appease his father who was also quite the athlete when he was younger as well as an avid baseball fan, and while my character is a casual fan as well he's never been quite gifted athletically. Decent runner sure but dad didn't seem as interested in track, so he relents to at least give making the team a shot and to his surprise he does. As a relief catcher...on the bottom of the rotation but at least he made it. However much to his surprise there is a far more welcoming air from the rest of his teammates than he expects or at least one in particular.

Out of The Frying Pan...

Studying in college had been one hell of a slog for MC whose recently been hired to one of the top research agencies in the world, having no idea what they need of him but that there onto something that could change the world. Excited but nervous he spends his days in the secret facility doing as told and gathering all the data he can, boring tedious work perhaps but he can't wait to find out what the 'world changing' study is. Only to find out this little group of scientists may have found a way to impregnate a male and the main reason he was hired on was that he seemed perfect for the experiment. Blood work and physicals done during the hiring process determine that MC is more than qualified, YC is the other test subject he'll have to spend a few days with in order to test their theory.

Mutiny!

MC is a recently promoted captain on the star ship Ginger's Fury a bit of an aging but well equipped ship on a pioneering mission both scout and set up a base camp on a recently discovered planet. The voyage itself is mapped out along less traveled sectors in order to make the trip less hectic in avoiding space pirates and hostile aliens. The diverse crew of aliens and humans are a little iffy about MC being the one in charge but don't really state this to his face nor do they try and complain to the higher ranks. However getting lost on the way and the ship nearly being taken over by a group of space pirates lead to the doubts of MC's crew only growing stronger. One of the more selfish and arrogant members on board deciding to go about this in a somewhat more peaceful way by seducing and gradually dominating the captain so he can replace him as well as turning the petite captain into the ships cock-sleeve.

Brave New World

This can go one of two ways depending on presence, either YC is a humanoid or monstrous alien that MC encounters while traveling through space that essentially has its way with him, impregnated and keeps as its personal breeding cow. Or the other way is it can be a bit more consensual with YC assisting MC in a moment where his journey gets rather chaotic, going from there as it evolves into an either romantic relationship or master and pet type of relationship.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom