Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or F Futa (& Kitsune) Fun For Male or Female or Other Futa!

I already have a M x M thread posted up, but this one is for the ladies, too. Because I'll be playing a futa, and she likes men and women, including other futa-girls, with equal delight. Also, she's pretty entirely a switch, and will take on either role with either gender, though she also likes turning the tables!

Her name is Aiobhell Sakura Otoyame, (or Otoyame Aiobhell Sakura, depending who asks!) She also goes by 'Cherry'' for her hair color as well as her middle name. If you've not guessed by now, this beautiful woman with her absinthe colored eyes is of Irish and Japanese heritage.

And, as well as being futa, she is also kitsune, which, if you don't know is a fairy fox who will usually have nine tails when fully mature; Cherry has seven fox tails. Like many of her kind she is playful and mischievous, cunning, and sexy, with a penchant for abusing those who are themselves cruel, and a kind heart for the lost and needing.

She is also more of a flight than fight sort, though fiercely protective of her self-appointed charges, along with pretty much all children and canines.

Aiobhell Sakura has a fox maiden form, in which she is a lovely, (though short - 5'1" tall,) and voluptuous (D-cup breasts and slender waves, curvy hips, as well as nicely hung with a thick 8",) young fae woman with astonishing green eyes, bright long dark-ginger hair, fox ears, and seven graceful swaying fox tails.

Moving amongst mortals, she uses a fairy glamour to 'pass' as ordinary human - with sometimes ensuing hilarity (or danger,) when she is effected by her flaw: she can revert to her fairy form when she loses concentration! She also has a purely kitsune fox form: a large (for a fox,) ginger furred quadraped, though she can still speak.

Cherry is currently a college (drama and psych,) student working part-time as a bartender, and seems pretty at ease moving between almost nerdy drama girl, and more of a party-girl type.

So,obviously, story is vital as well as is sex and sensuality. I want drama and adventures and relationship-building and romance, yes, yes, please. Nothings really off the table except bestiality, kids, feces/vomit etc, and foot fetishes. We can discuss.. So.. Please, get back to me and let's do this! PM please.

Back
Top Bottom