Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Dark tales of kidnap

DangerDan

Moon
I'm looking for females for medium-to-long-term kidnap roleplay. I have a some ideas for the starting scene that I would like to try, or we can go with your plot. I am after a god mix of story and smut, with a slant towards smut over story.

Take a look at my F list and my plot ideas below, and if you like what you see, flick me a PM!

Opening scene ideas:
MC has been at the bar on Valentine's Day trying to pick up a girl without luck. He's had his eye on one of the waitresses all night while she served other patrons, and as luck would have it, she gets off just as he's about to give up and go home.
"Don't dip your pen in the company ink," as the saying goes. He told himself that ever since the day she started at the office, but the desire deep inside him grew, nonetheless. He tried to ignore it, repeating that old saying to himself over and over again, but his lust continued to eat away at him. Until one day, she arrives at the office in the morning and something about her appearance, or perhaps her demeanour, awakens the beast in him.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom