Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Fandom-based plot ideas for Canon roleplayers

Roleplaylover12

Planetoid
Please read all of this:

Hi everyone! My name is roleplay obsessive but you can just call me joey (mouthful I know lol). Anyways listed below will be my list of no-gos when it comes to kinks because my main kink is just a foot fetish. another thing that will be listed below are my fandoms and what plot ideas I have for each of them. All of them will require you to play a Canon character or characters if you can play multiple but if you don't like that then leave now (sorry). When it comes to responses I request you do at least a paragraph while being as descriptive as possible but if you can do multiple paragraphs then great and i will try to keep up with your anount but if I can't then I shall write enough that you will be able to form a response. If you're ever losing interest just let me know so we can discuss some changes or twists in the story so you can get interested again. Let me know if you're leaving or disappearing for a while because if you don't then I will be worried that I did something wrong or that something happened. Another thing you should know is that when it comes to you playing a Canon character I don't expect you to be spot-on (It would be nice but I don't expect it). When you are playing as a Canon character or wish to roleplay one of my stories but you don't know much about the character you're playing then let me know and I shall supply you with the information you need. (I'm a nerd). My main character shall be an oc while I'm playing Canon characters on the side. Most of the time his personality makes him childish in many ways but he also will be mature in others. When it comes to smut i enjoy it but I also love a plot to the story so its mostly 50/50 when it comes down to it but sometimes i lean more towards smuts but most of the time I'm about plot. Last rule: no godmodding unless the plot needs it.
So have a look, have fun, and I hope I make friends with a lot of you.

No-gos:
Vomit
Scat
Piss
Potty play
(There might be some stuff I won't be ok with but can't think of at the moment so just ask if you're unsure about something and I will let you know)

Fandoms (if you wish for a harem to happen then I'm perfectly fine with that )

OVERWATCH (if you choose to play tracer then she is not gay or at least she is bisexual)
1. MC is a huge overwatch fan who enjoys watching as tracer speeds by when suddenly one day a fire fight in his section of town leads him to save an agent but to the death of his family. When they find him in the rubble they decide to take him in so he has a place to stay.

2. MC is a teen who was in the wrong place at the wrong time when his high profile family was killed by an elite sniper. When he tries to run he is kidnapped and placed into the black market where he is bought by Widowmaker.

Steven universe:

1. It's been a year since the diamonds took over the earth. Some of the humans helped the diamonds take over so those humans loved in luxury like MC's parents. It was a special day because it was the day the crystal gems would be sold as slaves and one or multiple crystal gems are bought by MC.

Marvel and dc comics:
(Honestly I have too many ideas to put down for marvel and dc comics so I'm going to put a list of heroines and you can choose one or multiple characters you wish to play as. I also have some roleplay ideas where you can choose whoever you wish to play as so if you want to hear those plot ideas then decide which character you wish to be then just say in the comments below. Also if you wish for information on one or more of the characters personality, powers, and small history wise then just say in the comments)

Characters:

Black cat
Black widow
Rogue
Scarlet witch
Elektra
Jean grey
Emma frost
Ms marvel (Carol danvers)
Captain marvel (Carol danvers)
Ms marvel (Kamala Kahn)
Enchantress (marvel)