Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Once more into that cold night...

Ilvaness

Super-Earth
I'm a pretty literate roleplayer, and have been roleplaying on and off for quite a few years now.

I will say, I'm heterosexual. I've actually tried roleplaying with same sex, alt-sex pairings and I just don't do it effectively. :/ So sorry about that constraint. But, if there are females out there who are wanting some time to breed around, feel free to message me. I'll be putting my screen name up as well, when I get to it. But PMs are where I prefer to play. Also, please be literate. A couple paragraphs, one at the bare minimum, and good punctuation is all I ask. You don't have to have an uber command of the english language, I'm not that big on being a grammar nazi. Just want to know you're putting some effort into the fun. :D

Hope to here from you soon! ^-^

Plots:

It's been a while since I've had any lucid dreams. I take a heart medication that causes some wacky stuff to appear in my head when I sleep, so...yeah. Sometimes they seem like really good ideas and I jot them down.

Role Play type: Long term

The setting: This can be interchangeable. I have a pretty good idea of it being a modern high fantasy setting, or it could just be medieval High fantasy. This can be discussed.

The essentials: As far as actual plot, I do like to have individuals who I'm RPing with discuss what they would or wouldn't like to see in the story first. Though, I have a general sense of where the plot would go as far as pairing/character dynamic: The forces of the underworld are stirring. Frequently there are reports of monster attacks, possessions, and a fear like no other has sunk it's claws into society. Those who can provide aid for these occurrences are scarce, yet for every demon exorcised, for every beast put down, more and more continually appear. The governments of the world are in a state of panic, doing their best to provide damage control and play off incidents as random acts of violence or terrorism. A branch of the government, one not directly in the public eye, has been investigating the incidents as efficiently as possible. But time may be running out.

The themes: My ideas for themes are varied depending on the RP, but here's what I've got for this-

1.) Horror
2.) Fantasy/modern fantasy (again, can be discussed)
3.) Action
4.) Romance

Role Play type: Long term

The setting: Sci-fi Fantasy (think Star Wars, Destiny, Mass effect with space magic and such.)

The essentials: several millennia into our future, a cataclysmic event takes place on our planet. To try and save our species, we built massive ships capable of long travel through our solar system, at least until the event subsided. We discovered a harsh existence in space, and an even more malicious group of life forms that inhabited it. We fought as best we could, but in the end, our ships were completely destroyed. Those left behind on earth, watched as the last remaining ships fell from orbit, their nuclear reactors going critical and bathing a majority of the planet in the fallout. It was, for all intents and purposes, the end of the world. But, in spite of this, life continued. The planet may have been destroyed, but the few humans that remained clung to life, and survived. Due to the state of the planet, the alien life from around the universe came to leave their industrial waste onto the planet. By accident, a very powerful object, a fully sentient AI contained within a large humanoid war machine, is dumped to the planet below. When a human finds it, it sends out a signal that is caught by two factions that are at war with each other. They race to find the object and the one who activated it: small human on a destroyed world.

Themes:

1.) Action
2.) Romance
3.) Sci fi Fantasy
4.) Mecha (can be discussed)
5.) Aliens and alien worlds
6.) War

So that's basically it! It's a rough start, but feel free to message me with ideas and suggestions that you think would be a good thought on the subject and we can brainstorm!

Back
Top Bottom