Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Going BERSERK

Waymaker

Meteorite
Hi all! I am a male with over ten years of roleplay experience who is relatively new to this site!

I prefer to RP via PM or Messenger!

I love to chat and plot oocly with my partners!

I tend to respond at least once per day and more on weekends!

My favorite kinks are: Dark Themes (Mysogny, Violence, Watersports, Snuff), Atypical D/S scenes (Small Dom/Muscular Sub or similar things), Sexually liberated female characters (they don't need to be cock-crazy bimbos even if thats fun to play every so often, but I am so tired of blushing virgins protecting their purity or just waiting to be corrupted by random vampires, werewolves or demons that I could puke.) and last but not least atypical female characters! (You wanna play a female half-orc? Sure! Scarred one-eyed barbarian woman? Yes! Beauty comes in many forms and though I am not asking you to play a swamp-hag, a female fighter who looks like a fighter is welcome.)

My limits are as follows: No Scat, No Underage and no exceptionally old characters. Thats it! Toss me your kinks!

Response Length: I tend to write three to four paragraphs for a regular post and six to eight for an intro or scene setter. I prefer a partner who can provide similar.

Plot Ideas!

BERSERK

So you don't need to be fully caught up on the Manga for this one but it is a plus! I would really like to play a scenerio in this fandom with a few key differences!

The first difference is that Guts is giving in much more than normal to his internal demons. He is more violent, more prone to mood swings and much more abusive.

The second is that all of his companions are with him for more... Dark reasons. Farnese for her own repressed perversions, Serpico out of lust for Farnese, Schierke (aged up) for more sinister purposes and Casca... well we can work on her. We can also work on Isidoro (aged up) and Isma (you guessed it aged up.) Ideally I would like a female partner to take on female roles and I would take on the male roles as well as any apostles we encounter.

Okay! There is a great hentai called Aprehended. Check it out if your into that. I shamelessly want to do that. Dont judge me!

Harley Quinn does Gotham!

The Joker has been Kidnapped!!! Harley needs to saver her puddin by any means possible! So she sets out through the sleazy under belly of Gotham to find leads and track down the dasterdly perps! But sleazy is right and the only way shes seems to get what she wants is by debasing herself for the various members of the underworld!

---

Thats that! I am open to any of your ideas as well! Drop me a line in a convo or PM and let me know!

Back
Top Bottom