Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Come Play~!

Vylafi

Meteorite
Good afternoon!

I'll just cut right into the chase instead of doing a long and drawn out post.
I would like to do a Female x Male relationship roleplay.
I have a few plots in mind that I don't mind brainstorming with you about it! <3
  • a couple that is starting to live together and start to learn about each other's kinks and explore it more as they live together.
  • a new couple getting together and learning about each other sexually and emotionally
  • a submissive female dating a dominate male. she likes having him use toys on her in public and having sex in public and other debauchery that they both want to try out.
  • a dominant female that starts dating a submissive male. she seduces him most of the time and usually in in control during sex
  • two traveling demon hunters that have a couple dynamic while hunting and killing demons that took over their world
  • a girl uses her boyfriend to help her friend lose her virginity (this one is m/f/f and I can play two females in this situation)
Those are the ones that I am interested in. I have a little bit more details depending on the one that is chosen.
I can write up to three to four paragraphs when the situation needs it, but I don't like writing the same length every time because it makes it hard to continue the story or get somewhere in the story.

The mediums that I RP is either PMs, Threads, or Emails. No Discord, No Skype, No Messengers.
I, like many of you, work throughout the week and sometimes it'll take me at least a day to get back and respond to your PM.
If I have any other issue, I will make sure to PM you in advance unless it's a sickness.

If you have any ideas, don't be afraid to toss some to me and we can make something fun. ;)

Last edited:
My apologies to those who had PM me and haven't heard from me for a few days, I was unfortunately sick and was away from my computer during this time. A few of you already receieved PMs from me, but if you no longer wish to RP with me, I understand. But other than that, I am back online and hoping for your responses. ;3
[automerge]1529463343[/automerge]
Bump

Back
Top Bottom