Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male May-December {Younger Female + Older Male} Craving: GoT & The Blacklist

Dewdrop

Meteorite
Talk about a comeback... revamping an old thread after being gone for over two years.

Just somewhere to host the collection of my 'younger female/older male' plots, super straightforward. Send me a PM if you see something that interests you. We can discuss details there.

I am looking for a plot/smut ratio of around 60/40. My posts tend to be 3-5 paragraphs in length.

Fandoms

The Blacklist
Doctor Who
Game of Thrones
Harry Potter
Once Upon a Time
Supernatural

Originals

Criminal/Innocent
Teacher/Student
Step-Father/Daughter
Vicar/Parishioner
Vampire (or other monster)/Human
Neighbor/Neighbor
Demon/Possessed
King (or Nobleman)/Courtier

Plots

Fandom: The Blacklist; Pre-Show
Pairing: Raymond 'Red' Reddington x Elizabeth Scott
Warning(s): Incest
Title: Ain't No Rest For the Wicked
Raymond, tired of watching from the shadows as his daughter grows up, decides to enter into her life under the guise of a friendly next-door neighbor when Elizabeth begins renting her first apartment early in college. The two hit it off, but what happens when the wrong sort of spark develops between them?

Fandom: The Blacklist *craving*
Pairing: Raymond 'Red' Reddington x Original Character
Warning(s): Parent-Child Abuse
Title: If You Were My Little Girl
Raymond Reddington enlists the help of a rival criminal mastermind's abused daughter in dismantling his organization from within. With her father out of the picture, Vera takes over the family business and allies herself with Mr. Reddington, who mentors her on how to run her own criminal empire.

Fandom: Doctor Who *craving*
Pairing: Twelve x Original Companion
Warning(s): none
Title: Heart's in the Sky, Supernova
The Doctor gives Nardole the slip and takes the TARDIS for a solo run. During this trip he discovers a young woman who is unknowingly hosting an entire alien planet within her brain. But time is running out and the planet begins to burn her up from the inside. Will the Doctor be able to save her? And why was she chosen as a host in the first place?

Fandom: Game of Thrones *craving*
Pairing: Tyrion Lannister x Sansa Stark
Title: Pride & Pack
After what seems like an eternity, Tyrion and Sansa come face-to-face once more when Daenerys and Jon return to Winterfell. Tyrion asks Sansa if she would like to seek an annulment for their farce of a marriage, but Sansa wishes to remain his wife if he will agree to it.

Fandom: Game of Thrones *craving*
Pairing: Sandor 'The Hound' Clegane x Sansa Stark *craving*
Title: I'll Keep You Safe
(Timeline altered for sake of plot.) Instead of Brienne of Tarth, Sansa is rescued by Sandor along with Beric and Thoros as they head for the Wall. Sandor swears to protect her and transport her safely to Castle Black so that she may be reunited with her half-brother, Jon.

Fandom: Game of Thrones
Pairing: Petyr Baelish x Sansa Stark (as Alayne Stone)
Warning(s): dub-con, "incest"
Title: I am Alayne, Father

Fandom: Harry Potter
Pairing: Severus Snape x Hermione Granger
Title:
Hermione Granger returns to Hogwarts the year following the final battle to complete her education. On her own for the first time with Ron and Harry in auror training, she finds companionship with someone she never would have expected... Professor Snape.

Fandom: Once Upon a Time; AU
Pairing: Rumplestiltskin x Belle
Warning(s): dub-con
Title: A Light in a Sea of Darkness
In order to save her land from the ogres, Belle makes a deal with the Dark One: she will leave her home and become his bride. Her father objects, but he can do nothing once she signs her name on the contract that Rumplestiltskin provides. One life in exchange for the protection of many seems like the obvious choice to make, in Belle's opinion. Even if the price is spending the rest of her days by the Dark One's side.

Original: Vicar/Parishioner
Inspired by: Broadchurch
Title: Forgive Me, Father
Returning home from university, a small town girl is left grieving after the unexpected passing of her mother and must care for her young brother while her father drowns his sorrows in alcohol. She finds a friend in the handsome Vicar that visits their home after the tragedy, but soon desires more than just his prayers.

Original: Teacher/Student
Title:
New in town, a man has a fling with a young woman he meets in a bar over the summer. Imagine his surprise when she turns up in his class on the first day of school. Freshly 18 and sincerely apologetic for misleading him about her age, she promises not to tell a soul about what happened between them.

Original: Demon/Possessed
Warning(s): dub-con
Title: Don't Know My Mind
She was dead for only a few seconds before the doctors brought her back, but it was just long enough for someone to hitch a ride. Is she crazy, or is she really possessed? The voice inside her head insists that it's the latter.

Original: Vampire/Human
Title:
A university professor's life is turned upside down when he crosses paths with the woman he once loved. Just a few small details to add: he's a five-hundred year-old vampire and she's a human reincarnation of his soulmate... and also his student, because things weren't already difficult enough.

Original: Courtier or King's Adviser/Queen
Title: Broken Crown
It's easy to be unfaithful when one's husband is violent and cruel. But it's nearly impossible when that husband is the King, and could end your life with a single word: 'treason'.

(more to be added.)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom