Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female A Couple Ideas

Hello! How is everyone today? So I have been looking for a new RP partner as I have recently returned to BMR after having been gone for far to long. So I have a few ideas that I am thinking about and a few pairings. That being said, those are not the only ideas I am open to and I tend to be fairly flexible, so if there is a story or a fetish you'd like to explore, hit me up and I'd love to explore.

Just a few things about myself.

I am Dominant in nature and I will only play Dominant males. It's just who I am. That being said... I do enjoy both modern and fantasy. I enjoy playing humans, though I also enjoy playing Demons, Werewolves and Vampires. I am open to more abstract creatures... just ask.

Some ideas I had been playing around with. While I enjoy smut (If I didn't, I wouldn't be on an adult writing website in my opinion), I need plot. Here are some loose plot outlines.

Superheroing

So this could be a pairing of a Superhero x Supervillain or Superhero x Superhero. I'd say Supervillian x Supervillain, but that seems lacking in ways. Perhaps the Supervillain finally defeats the Hero and decides that he is going to break her to his will. Perhaps the Superhero decides to stop being the nice guy and decides that if jail won't help the villain reform, he will with a "firm hand". Or maybe there is a superhero pairing and the stress of the job leads one to decide that the other can handle... other needs. There are multiple ways this can go.

Unlikely Heroes

Imagine your stereotypical story of heroes going out to save the world. Maybe there is some evil villain who is trying to rule the world. Often the tales of the great battles are focused on, but what about the bonding that happens between. Those evenings with the heroes bonding and investing themselves in each other. I can see one of the heroes taking a more dominant role. Maybe the gruff warrior feels like his strong, protective strength earned him the take charge in the bedroom. Maybe the cleric has decided that if the warrior needs some healing, she is going to have to listen to his "medical advice". There are many other ways this story can go.

Back
Top Bottom