Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mom's home videos -Mother X Son Pairing-

Fazz2004

Super-Earth
Greetings,

As the title states, this idea is about something I have been recently craving since I have read a story that inspired this carve.As for incestIt has been a crave for a long time for me.I have been reading and exploring ideas from any situation or scenario that may come by.I have also read many stories and participated in many Rp plots which make me flexible in doing some incest Rp ideas even if they are not this idea I am presenting today.

With that out of the way, lets get to the fun part.Shall we?

-------------
The story of the Rp starts with a married mother of MC who is sent to get into college overseas.A semester goes by with the kid is back with his tail between his legs failing.Both parents know and his father states that he would get no money from his at all.Which meant stopping his credit card.Even demanding that his only son to get some job and start paying him. It downed on him and made him depressed for days.Even his caring and strict mother couldn't help him out of this.

The story begins when MC visits a friend and speaks to him about his money problems.The man introduce MC into his hot amateur site to film some adult content.MC is so intrigued to try this.Yet, with no money, how could he get even a camera to start? yet who could be his model?

YC is a sexy woman who is been married early to MC's father.Soon both fathered him and slowly drifted into problems.They never divorced nor got separated, yet they don't talk much until she finds out that he has a lover on the side.Upset but can't do anything, she accepts that fact and the absence of her husband.It was only for her trouble maker of a son.

What truly triggers the whole idea is that MC gets caught jerking off while YC doing laundry.Not used to him being back, she barges in and see him doing it and for some reason doesn't stop.

-------------

thats the initial idea I have in mind.I am very opened to other ideas or changes in the plot.

Possible kinks to be involved in the RP

Corruption
Blackmailing
BDSM (nipple piecing, anal, sexy toys)
Slutty clothes
Domination
DP
Threesomes
Drugging
Sexual torture
Teasing
Biting
Dirty talking
Degrading
Creampie
Risk of Pregnancy
Kissing

As for limits :

Piss play
Death
Mutilation
Scat
Blood

Please free to send me a PM to discuss this Rp in details

Last edited:
Hello.Yes. I am still looking! we can surely discuss more of the Rp and details via Pms . :)

Back
Top Bottom