Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

World to Darkness (Silent Hill OOC thread, started!)

Raziel99

Pulsar
"All Roads lead to Silent Hill"

Everyone has a darkness in their hearts, one that can consume or make one stronger. But so few deem to defeat their own darkness, burying it deep inside themselves. That is what the town does, it takes their darkness and misdeeds and brings it forth for them to conquer over or die from. The town has now beckoned you towards it. What will you do?

It has started! viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6341

This rp will be more of a survival and battle rp than sexual, though I'm sure people can find interludes to get more intimate. There really isn't too many rules for a rp of this caliber, but I think I'll meld it with the rules of character creation.

1: Follow the board rules. Goes without saying.
2: No God Modding. You don't have infinite ammo, and if something is locked or broken/blocked, you can't break it down.
3: You CAN fight the other people, but I would generally go against it. And no one-shot kills on a person, and I don't care where you hit them.
4: No playing as cultists or as creatures. For this, the cult is gone and I am playing as the town.
5: You find what I give you. If your ammo runs out, either run and look for more, or fight melee. But I won't be merciful, because...
6: The town has decided to be more sadistic with its residents this time. If you die, you simply are knocked out for a little while before waking up in the first room of the building you are in... and missing all your equipment.
7: The town also controls other world transformations.

Now that you know what you can and cant do, tell me a little more about yourself.

SN: (bluemoon name)
Name: (character name)
Sin: (what you have done, summed up in one word, that makes you need punishment)
Appearance: (image or description)
Bio 1: (General bio of your person, and how you arrived in Silent Hill)
Bio 2: (What happened that you shut out of your mind and heart that you are being punished for, used so I know what to send your way and where to send you, and will only be seen by me)

please pm me all your profiles, because I will take some stuff off of the profile for what others are able to know. Bio 2 is only for my use with what to torture your character with.

The map being used will be the map for Silent Hill Origins, though I'm going to use different breaks in the ground.

Re: World to Darkness (Silent Hill OOC thread)

SN: Bluerosekissed
Name: Bliss Moore
Sin: (Vanity)
Appearance:
Heavy__are_they__by_RoninDude.jpg

Skills: Bliss is a master with small arms and explosives able to hit a man with a pistol at a hundred yards. She suffers from a lack of experience and training in close quarters combat. She has eyes like a hawk allowing her to see almost as well at night as in the day, and spot a target without a scope. Her other senses are heightened from living on the run from the police.

Weakness:
she is vain the smallest wound will send her into a ragging fit making her lose all control. She is relatively weak with poor nature skills having grown up her entire life in the city.

Bio 1: Mrs. Bliss grew up in a small suburb of the city of Dublin the youngest of five children. .A happy child she felt confined by the traditional values of her family that treated women like cows. She lived for 16 years in her families ancestral home before running away to join the IRA. Hooking up with a young IRA terrorist she learned how to use guns and make bomb. Unlike what many of the movies show she spent most he money raising money to buy bombs.

i know its cliche but i like her

You know I'm in.
I'll get my profile put together later today. =3

Current characters:

Misha Hiroki said:
SN: Misha Hiroki

Name: Naomi Vaultus

Sin: death

Appearance:
Mishaglasses.jpg

Bio 1: Naomi was a quiet sort, the youngest in her family by only a few minutes. She led a fairly normal life, going to school, hanging out with friends and the like. She was fairly popular in highschool, but after her junior year, her personality seemed to go from merely quiet to reserved and introverted. She lost all of her friends due to pushing them away, and she spoke to herself whenever she thought she was alone. Whenever the school called her home, the father never answered any more and the mother sounded a little off. On top of that, her mother announced when Naomi's twin brother had been absent that he had decided to drop out of school. The day she turned nineteen, about a month after dropping out of the college she had only been attending for half a year, she got a pamphlet in the mail for "Silent Hill Tech." She hadn't been planning on going back to school so soon, but it was only a technical college, and according to the letter, all she needed to do was an interview and get a full free ride. Seeing this as an opportunity not to be missed, she hopped into the car and followed the map provided.

tempted_kitsune said:
((I hope this is good^^))

SN: Tempted_Kitsune
Name:Alexia Castle.
Sin: Envy
Appearance:
glasses.jpg

Bio 1: Alexia is a quiet,shy girl who always has lived in the shadow of her older sister,Always being compared to her and looked at with disappointment when she didn't measure up to her.She tried her best and got good grades though she suffered socially,her sister and her friends targeting her and teasing her.She did her best to get buy,her life growing much easier after her sister seemed to disappear.She was saddened by her sisters disappearance and even helped to search for her.After a while she moved on and moved away to her collage.A few months later she received a strange letter from her sister asking her to join her in a town named Silent Hill.She was shocked to hear from her and jumped in her car heading to where her sister waited.

Anjeru said:
SN: Anjeru
Name: Adonia Schreiber
Appearance:
anime_girl_32-748208.jpg

(minus the elf ears of course and she'll be wearing normal clothes)
Sin: Adultery/Lust/Murder
Bio 1: Adonia is moving, going to a new place because she is beginning to feel paranoid where she is living now. She just can't really recall why.

vampire seduction said:
SN: vampire seduction
Name: Jacen
Sin: Wrath
Appearance: Jacen stands around six foot tall with a fairly muscular build, above average though not as developed as the typical Marine physique. He has auburn hair which he is growing out, currently at an average length, jade green eyes, and a medium tan.
Bio 1: Jacen is an ex-Marine who achieved the rank of Captain before retiring his commission two years back. He was brought up with the value of human life and the belief in always upholding justice by his mother and father, a retired Marine Lieutenant and New York City police officer, respectively. He spent eight years in the Marines, accelerating quickly amongst his peers and attaining the rank of Captain just not long before leaving. He also had achieved commendations for his skill with both pistols and rifles, as well as for his bravery. After exiting the armed forces he returned to NYC and joined the police force in honor of his late father. He arrived in Silent Hill after a late night out and a surprising choice to drive himself home, avoiding any accidents but arriving instead in the lovely town of Silent Hill.

Back
Top Bottom