Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Lord DreamCrusher's Request Thread (Typically MxF, sometimes MxM or Non-Binary. Dom LF Sub)

Lord DreamCrusher

Primal yet Intelligent, Savage yet Sophisticated
Who is this guy?

Welcome to my first request thread, I'll start off with a bit about myself. I consider myself an experienced roleplayer with 10+ years as both a pen and paper player (Mostly Dungeons and Dragons), and other online roleplay on various forums. I like to think that I am very friendly and open, so don't hesitate to approach me or ask about anything you are unsure of. I want honesty from my partners and am prepared to repay that in kind. I am literate and only interested in partners that consider themselves the same. Though, like all people, I make mistakes from time to time and I won't be upset if you do too. I don't like to enforce a minimum limit, but please try to post 1-3 paragraphs at least and no one-liners.

What is he looking for?

I enjoy playing dominant roles that tend to be on the more...sinister side of things. While I'm not against loving relationships between characters, I prefer playing the villain role when possible. That may be a demanding king that acts noble in public but treats his wife like a toy in private, a mythical creature that has his way with an adventurer that wanders into his lair, or anything else in between. I play male characters and I also enjoy playing shemales if desired. I prefer my partners to play female (Real life gender does not matter to me), but I do sometimes enjoy MxM if YC happens to be very feminine (A.k.a. Trap). I will also play against Shemales if they are bottom, but for some reason I don't enjoy hermaphrodites with both sets of genitals *shrugs*.

Please note that I get easily bored playing human or near-human characters and as such limit myself somewhat strictly on that regard. While I don't outright say no to human x human pairings or partners who desire me to play human, do note that it will be a much tougher sell compared to having me play anthros or other more descriptively interesting characters. I will play via PM or Thread on BMR forums, please don't ask me to take things off site. I do have a long list of kinks on my F-list, but I will give a short summary here for convenience.

Yes:

-Anal (Giving)
-Corruption
-Dom/Sub
-Humiliation/Degradation
-Monsters/Bestiality (Playing)
-Non-con/Dub-con
-Roughness/Torture (Ranging from light to heavy)
-Size Difference (Large male, small partner)
-Story (Preferably ~60% plot, ~40% smut)
-Watersports

No:

-Excessive Gore (In a sexual aspect)
-Fisting
-Infantilism/Diaper Play
-Male Pregnancy
-Necrophilia/Undead
-Wound Fucking

Plots and Cravings.

I will do my best to update with pairings or any specific plots I hunger for, but don't hesitate to suggest something you don't see here. Something to note, I am comfortable with functioning in the DM role of controlling the world if desired. I will only run a very small number of games at a time though, so be understanding if I tell you that I'm not available to DM at that time.

Pairings:
(My Role/Your Role)

Master/Pet
(Must be comfortable with Watersports for Pet Play)
Master/Slave
Centaur/Any
Demon/Any
Minotaur/Any
Deathclaw (Fallout)/Any
F or Herm Giant Spider or Drider (Desiring oviposition)/Any
Any/Midna (Legend of Zelda (Would love you long time for this.))
Any/Mipha (LoZ: Breath of the Wild (Same as above.))

Settings:
(Not a complete list by any means)

Borderlands
Dragon's Dogma
Fantasy
Modern
Monster Hunter
Pokemon
Post-Apocalypse
Sci-Fi
Star Wars
Star Trek
Warhammer Fantasy/40k

Current Ideas:

Wasteland Wanderers: Unexpected Allies

Setting: Post-Apocalyptic (Mad-Max themed)

So I've had a concept of a Post-apocalyptic game set in the vein of mad-max (though it doesn't actually have to be in the canon). Basically two individuals find themselves more or less stuck with each other as they struggle to survive the harsh environment and the roving bandits and marauders that kill and loot for fun and glory. The main goal here is for the game to be centered around building and upgrading a vehicle that represents both characters and facing tougher challenges as we go. I'd like to work into a dom/sub relationship when it comes to sex, though in the beginning there should be tension between the characters before they come to like each other, and I'd like to see struggles and arguments that reflect the difficult situation as the characters fight to survive day in and day out.

It's important to note that I don't want to play against a (completely) weak or incapable character for this game. Even if YC is submitting to mine for sex, outside of that they need to be capable of surviving and doing all right for themselves in this hostile environment. The goal is to see our characters come together and combine our skillsets to be better off as a pair, not to have one doing all the heavy lifting while the other is simply cared for. That's not to say you can't choose to be physically weak, just make certain to have some strengths to balance out the flaws in a manner that would be reasonable to expect from a wasteland. I don't have any solid plot in mind, but I'm open to working one out with you or simply winging it and seeing where the game takes us.

An Ancient Evil Awakens
Setting: Fantasy
Notable Kinks: Non-con, bestiality, enslavement, corruption, body worship, watersports, shape-shifting (of the god), violence, monster sex, anthro characters.

Long ago a dark god rose to power, his followers corrupted and submissive towards him and constantly seeking to bring others into the fold of proper worship to him. However the other gods gathered the mortal races together and dismantled his cult piece by piece, slaughtering his cultists, destroying his shrines, and setting all written word ablaze that could hope to see him return. With all knowledge gone he faded away to nothingness and so too did the world's memory of him, but those that forget history are doomed to repeat it. Immeasurable years later something happens which awakens him from his slumber, a passage of a book is read, the last of his altars are discovered, or simply a prayer is directed in such a way that only he can hear it. Regardless of the why, he is now back to seek his agenda once more and this time the other gods are dead or fading.

There are many ways to spin this as a game but I'll list a few ideas that come to mind. Regardless I will be playing the god and other characters at the same time, be they proper side characters or throwaway NPC's I will be assisting you in this endeavor. Don't think that I expect you to do all the work (Unless you actually tell me you want it like that.).

-YC could be a champion of all things good, continually attempting to root out the corruption of his spreading cult as you slowly but surely become more and more tainted in the process and eventually find yourself unable to resist his pull.
-YC could be his initial champion of darkness, the first one to awaken him from his slumber and his right hand in the task of dominating the world in its entirety.

Feel free to make suggestions to this idea as well, I'm fairly flexible in most cases and welcome input from my partners to make things most enjoyable for both of us.

Tales from WWII
Setting: Historical Fiction

This is less of a plot and more of an open canvas within which a variety of short stories or longer plots could be drawn up. The important parts are that the time period is within world war 2, and that our characters are actively taking part in the war. My main concept here is that, for whatever reason, men have been dwindling and women have stepped up to fill the military roles instead. Eventually women would outnumber the men and this would also mean that men would hold most of the higher ranking positions since they would be veterans of some degree.

To explain things simply, do you want to explore the lives of a crew as they struggle to fly a bomber deep into enemy territory whilst also holding some level of love interest within their squad? How about a tank crew fighting the longest battles of their lives only to collapse into the arms of each other for some much needed stress release? I'm open to playing out scenes from any faction that took place in the war, and I'm also open to changing historical events as desired. Heck, even playing anthromorphs or such would be fine by me. I want some gritty and realistic combat scenes, but give me some good smut with it too. Toss any ideas you have my way, whether they be short concepts or longer ones and I'll work with you to make this something interesting and different.

Zombie Outbreak
Setting: Modern

Okay so I have an old D20 character that I want to revive and while I'm flexible on the details of the story itself the basics are more or less as follows. My character will be a special forces sniper being helicoptered in to a large city that has otherwise been quarantined due to a plague, his job is to recon the city and deliver a report for the government to decide how to react. His helo crash lands however and he becomes trapped in the city only to realize that the reports weren't crazy, zombies really have taken over the city.

You have options, you might be any type of survivor he comes across and pledges to try and protect or you might be his spotter who survived the crash as well. If you are interested in playing the DM role for the game and controlling the world overall then I would be greatly interested in that as well but I can share control if that is preferable.

Now let me be clear that I'm not looking for zombie sex but rather using them for the story elements and tension of gathering supplies and trying to survive. I'm also up for special infected based on various movies and games being around if you would like and currently think of the theme and mood along the lines of such things as Dead Rising and Resident Evil. This is intended to be very story heavy but of course during down time when our characters can actually rest I want to incorporate sex as well in a believable manner. If this sounds interesting to you then let me know.

Spartan-069
Setting: Sci-Fi, specifically the Halo franchise

Those of you familiar with the Halo franchise of video games (and actually quite awesome novels) might be aware that Spartan-II's lose almost all of their sex drive as a side effect of the procedures that transform them into nigh-unstoppable machines of badassery. That said there is at least one female spartan that canonically retired from the military and started a family so it isn't gone completely. Still that's somewhat boring so I propose playing a spartan that didn't have his sex drive reduced but rather had it enhanced. This would certainly cause a lot of problems in the field but hopefully would also lead to a lot of wild and messy fun all the same.

I would like to play the spartan in this case but nothing is stopping you from playing another one against my own, or your character could really end up being just about whatever you wanted it to be from soldier to alien as I'm pretty open. That said I'm looking to run the gambit of him also banging enemy forces in terms of the Covenant and would like to have this mainly take place during the human-covenant war rather than getting into the forerunner troops and such. I would like someone who is knowledgeable in the universe but you don't have to know it all like the back of your hand as I certainly don't and someone willing to play multiple characters (or simply share the workload of npc's more or less down the middle) is a major plus. Oh and just for note my spartan's number doesn't actually have to be 069, I just figured it made for a good title. :)

Doomguy and the Demoness'
Setting: Sci Fi, specifically the Doom series of video games.

Time and time again the demons of hell have lashed out against humanity only to be fought back by one stoic and unstoppable man, Doomguy, the Marine, or sometimes called the Doom Slayer. However this has had the effect of significantly thinning the populations of hell or more specifically in reducing the number of male demons. As a result the previously unseen females have been going sexually unsatisfied and this has built them into murderous rage, sure some could be happy with sapphic sex but not all and these ladies desperate for dick have invaded the mortal realm once more with blind fury. It is up to Doomguy to save humanity once more by any means necessary, but hopefully this includes dishing out plenty of rough sex.

This game might be goofy and over the top, more dark and gritty, or anywhere in between really depending on preference. I'm looking to play Doomguy and fuck a bunch of female demons of various designs but I'm willing to work with whatever my partner would desire here in terms of interest. Whether that means a few shorter scenarios or something of a longer story in possibly requiring him to satisfy the queen of hell to finally put the invasion to rest. And yes before anyone asks this is influenced by a mod for the early doom games which is simply known as HDoom that turns all enemies into women which you can bang after defeating them. It also replaces weapon models and sounds with more erotic versions; Rocket launcher becoming a water balloon launcher for instance.

Bl3 The Fall of Lilith
Setting: Borderlands 3

Relatively early on in borderlands 3 Tyreen drains Lilith of her siren powers and leaves her to die at the hands of a bunch of bandits and/or echo net viewers. Well what if the punishment wasn't death but rape instead? I'd love to play the bandits to your Lilith and this is open to plenty of twists if desired as well. If you want something more personal and long term then I could make up a character that decides to keep Lilith after the gangbang and make her his little fucktoy, or for those of you out there who like things dark and depraved I'd be fine with taking things into the realm of proper torture and snuff so long as sex is included too.

A Shattered Continuity
This idea is a bit different but also somewhat light on the story and settings. Basically my character, a relatively average modern day guy, finds himself in the middle of a terribly important mission without any rhyme or reason as to how he got there. Better yet, he is partnered with a girl from his fantasies be she from a video game or movie. Now matter how strangely he might react or what he might try to explain she will remain convinced that he is actually a familiar person and someone she feels fondly towards and the reward for completing whatever small mission he is being tasked with is a saucy encounter with her. Beyond that though MC finds that one mission leads to the next and it's always a different girl that he has the hots for and a different special mission. As he is playing make-believe and stumbling through what appears to be life and death in the name of getting laid by the women of his dreams the question remains though, is there something behind all of this seemingly disjointed reality? Or is he just having a very lucid dream?

MC would remain a constant from start to finish but I'd be looking for a partner who would be willing to bounce around a handful of video game/movie females during this concept. For example maybe Mipha from the Legend of Zelda has a mission for MC who she is utterly convinced is actually Link, or maybe Ahsoka Tano thinks MC is Anakin and they have to avert some catastrophe together. The overall missions don't have to be terribly long and complicated and in truth there doesn't even need to be a reason behind all of it in the end if that doesn't matter to you but basically this would be an excuse to have some quick and dirty smut with a few females that aren't necessarily easy to incorporate into other roleplays.

The Red Hand (CK2)
Inspired by a mod for Crusader Kings 2 the core concept is a shameless rip-off of the Red Hand mercenaries who are a small but incredibly potent faction of futa warriors who can help any lord win their wars but demand their submission in return, well plus their coin of course. Even more notable is that every officer, and the commander herself, is known as an Alpha Bitch, which loosely means that the sight, smell, and taste of their cocks and cum induces lust in others and eases their minds into a position of submission with no desire more strong than wanting to slake their lusts.

I'd love to do a historical style game set in the middle ages where I control the commander and possibly a few of the officers of this mercenary company while you control a suitable noblewoman or queen who seeks the group out for assistance. Plenty of role-reversal fun is awaiting. Again though it is important to note that even though I refered to them as 'futa' I do not find personal attraction with hermaphrodites with both sets of genitals, not really sure why but I just don't. With that in mind I'd be playing these ladies with dick and balls but no vagina down south.

Greek Epic (ACO)
Based on Assassin's Creed Odyssey, which got me a lovely taste of classical era Greek life even if the game was very meh in my opinion, I'd love to do a pathfinder game about a demigod (MC) coming into his own. I don't actually have much in regards to a specific story in mind but I'd very much like to play low-fantasy with very little magic and I'd like my character to acquire a ship to upgrade and utilize as well. I'd also like my character to utilize the Mythic rules, most likely taking the Champion option and blending melee and ranged to be an all-rounder in battle.

It's worth noting that I'd like this to be set in actual Greece rather than a custom setting. I am open to low fantasy elements however and obviously I want the gods to be real considering my character is supposed to be a demigod. Primary race should be human (despite how boring it is I know) but other races could be introduced as wild natives either left alone or corralled into slavery. They shouldn't be properly civilized but I'd certainly welcome the added variety for the purposes of sexual encounters if nothing else.

------------------------------------------

Currently Not Available
Revenge of the Dragonkin
Notable Kinks:
Non-con, Combat, Heavy Violence, Impregnation, Enslavement.

This would be a DnD 3.5 campaign plot in which I would require a DM to run for me. It could take place in just about any fantasy setting and the main concept would be that nearly all dragons, and those with dragon blood, are gone from the world. MC, a modified Dragonkin, would be one of the few remaining. He would stumble upon a tribe of Kobolds who would come to worship him as their leader, and through his strength he would conquer other monstrous races and wage war on the civilized people. The end goal being total conquest and enslavement. This would be a very violent game with lots of raping and pillaging. Not for the faint of heart.
NSFW Image

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom