Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Dominating a Superhero

ladytania

Geeky old married chick
So you know all of those stories and requests for a villain to capture, rape and do all sorts of naughty/terrible things to superheroines? I was thinking about some role reversal! How about a brave, handsome hero captured by the evil, sexy villainess? Some plot, some smut, and lots of fun (for the villainess)!

The story can be a brief encounter, or a longer term story about a hero (or heroes) being broken by the villainess. I want heroes, not some sissy looking to kiss boots, but a true superhero that will never submit, until he can't resist any longer. I want a muscular, brave hero in a great costume, ready to do battle for good...only to find out that sometimes, heroes lose...

Plot Ideas
Superwoman - A member of the Crime Syndicate, an evil version of the Justice League, Superwoman had crossed over to the DC Universe. Now she is out to destroy every hero she can get her hands on. The evil version of Wonder Woman and Lois Lane, Superwoman will use her powers and her Lasso of Submission, she will physically defeat, then sexually defeat, every hero she can find. Once she has a collection of mindlessly, sexually obedient heroes, she can move forward with her plans...

Alexis Luthor - Her brother Lex had always failed to stop Superman from interfering in the family business and their plans. Alexis, however, is not her brother. There are limits to Lex's imagination that Alexis cannot wait to explore. Amoral, sexual, and brilliant, Alexis will begin her plan to capture Superman, drain him sexually and mentally, and make him into her slave...or some other even darker ending for the great hero...

Kinks
Fighting - It's the comics, so villains and heroes fighting might just happen now and then. :) This depends on the villainess of course, but if it's a powerful villainess, there will be punches, kicks, smashes, backbreaking, and so on!
BSDM - From light arm bondage, to heavy bondage including butt plugs, ballgags and milking equipment.
Sex! - I mean, that's one reason to come here. :) One of the great thing about superheroes is that they have amazing endurance. The hero will orgasm until he is utterly defeated, and hopefully the villainess might have a little fun too!

Maybes: Pegging of our hero, strapons, if these are of interest. If you have other ideas, I am always willing to listen!

No no no
Toilet anything
Heroes that aren't heroic
Ageplay - No Robins, no Superboys, nothing like that. Ewwwww.

I will give you three paragraphs at least, and more when the situation fits. I won't write for your character, or decide on what he is thinking or doing, and ask the same. I love OOC communication so we can brainstorm up ideas and keep on the same page, so I really encourage that. If you are not into OOC communication, I probably am not interested. Grammar and punctuation are your friend; I will make typos and mistakes, but I will make an effort and ask the same. I will reply at least twice a week, and probably more, especially on weekends. Weekdays may be slow due to work and life and all that. I write via PMs. Right now I am mostly into Canon characters (Superman, Batman, Green Lantern, and so on), because I find myself just not really able to get into OCs at the moment. I think I've seen so many that I am tired of them.

Okay, I think that's it! If you are interested, drop me a note!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom