Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female NSFWCanon Fuckery Across Dimension [Male looking for Female or Males playing Females]

TheMadMan

Star
Hey there!

Before anything, The Rururururules...or at least my stuff in regards to rules.
1.) Be at least semi-literate.
2.) At least match what I'm throwing at you and I'll do the same. I tend to do a very minimum 1 paragraph with 4 lines when I type up my posts in Notepad, but will generally match what my partners give me. To be completely honest, that isn't too difficult to match.
3.) As long as you respect my kinks, I'll respect yours.
4.) Please do not post on this thread to contact me, send a PM. If you do post here, I'm gonna have to delete the thread and repost it to keep everything in order.

I should also mention, I have 4 questions I ask everybody before starting a roleplay. If they aren't answered in some shape or form during the roleplay, I will ask them.
a.) Do you have a preference for post size?
b.) Do you have a preference for cock size?
c.) Are there any specific kinks you'd like to see in this?
d.) Do you have a preference for roleplay medium (ie YIM, PMs, Threads, AIM, etc etc.)

So, I now have something I've been trying for...quite some time to get off the ground. I don't have a starter for it but the idea should be solid enough to come up with some interesting plot lines.

-----

So, the basic premise is akin to that of Wreck-it Ralph, if you don't know what that is I'll do a brief-ish explanation. Basically there is a core Nexus dimension where most, if not all, works of fiction are connected via these warpholes. Characters from various works of fiction interact in any way they wish. Relationships from the series they come from sometimes crossover into the Nexus and sometimes they don't. Think of the characters as more akin to actors, sorta. They'll still retain their personality for the most part and their alignment, but if a partner has a little trouble keeping things 1:1, I'm not going to complain. Actually, I expect it to not be 1:1 as that is the reason this entire idea was created, to give my partners the freedom to play these characters as they so wish.

I should add real quick, this doesn't always have to take place in the Nexus. If an idea deems it characters can crossover into other series. The core of this idea is that the Nexus allows the crossover to happen instead of some weird contrivence.

Now, I don't have a straight up starter for this unlike my previous ideas. The reason being I'm not playing a singular character in this. I've got a wide variety of characters I would like to play including my own characters and Canons. Below this I will be listing the characters I'm willing to play and character I wish for a prospective partner to play.

This can be one x one with characters or harem based like my other ideas. Long term and short hookups. I have no genuine preference in general, but there are a few characters I do have preferences for what I'd like to do with them and I'll mention that.

-----

So, the rest of this is going to go in three sections:
Cravings
Characters I'd like to play as
Characters I'd like to play against
I might add a pairings and kinks section later, I don't know yet...

Anyways, here's the rest of everything.

Things that Mr. Aaronson is interested in while playing Stellaris
So, as a little preface, this area is my current cravings and what not, some of which come while I'm playing a game called Stellaris. Odds are these cravings won't have anything to do with the thread, though might since I'm posting this on all of my threads. Some are kinks I'm craving, others are specific types of clothes, scenarios, character archetypes, etc etc. You get the deal

* Flexible Partner -- so for a long while, I've been craving having one of my guys doing something with an exceedingly flexible lady, the kind who would be able to suck his balls while he is fucking her balls deep.

* Big Male x Small Female -- By this, I mean a male that is well over 7 feet tall with a female that is below 5 feet. I like the thought of a man big enough that he can basically pick up his partner and fuck her without her feet touching the ground. I've actually got ideas for pairings for this one...well, one. Will list directly below.
Neopolitan from RWBY x Megalord Knight the first character on the page.

* Portal Sex -- So, this is something I've actually been wanting to try for quite a while now. Basically sex through portals created either with magic or technology. Pretty simple concept to be completely honest. I've got a few ideas I would like to do, mostly involving a married couple, a king and his goddess wife.

* Something to do with this picture HERE. The idea I basically have is a young man wins the contest/lottery and gets to spend a day giving "Hyou-chan" the most ballsenest deepenest fucking ever. A short and sweet smut idea.
Alternatively, it could extend out that there is a secret condition after he wins, meets up with "Hyou-chan", and is plowing her harder than the fields of Nebraska: if he can make her orgasm so many times before their time is over, she'll quit the AV business and become his girlfriend/wife.

Characters I would like to play

Like the other list, this one has no particular order but the first one will always be my most favoured. This list won't be as long, but I generally would take some form of suggestion if a prospective has one. My general character themes tend to be: snarky motherfucker, charm your panties off, broken warrior, benevolent demon lord, or innocent cinnamon roll. If you have a suggestion that falls into those themes, please let me know and I'll look into it.

Anyways, here's what I got so far.

* My own OCs -- Now, I've got quite the list of OCs I'd like to run for this, but there's one in particular I'd like to run called The NPC. Now, in the world of the Nexus, NPCs are just...normal ass people who have no general purpose but to man the shops and add flavour, like normal NPCs in games. I want to run an NPC who asks out a character and they become lovers. I mainly want to do this with Emerald Sustrai as I've actually got an idea for her, but will be open to other characters.

* Super Mario/Nintendo -- King Bowser and Humanoid Form. Decided to add a more humanoid form for Bowser since I'm sure there would be some out there who would suggest such a thing.

* Disgaea 2 -- Adell. Probably my favourite Disgaea male. Probably play him somewhere between Snarky Motherfucker and Innocent Cinnamon Roll.

* RWBY -- Roman Torchwick, Jaune Arc, and Lie Ren

* Overlord -- Ainz Ooal Gown/Lord Momonga and Sebas Tian

* Fate Series and Fate/Apocrypha -- Kairi Shishigou

* Final Fantasy XII -- Balthier

* Konosuba -- Kazuma Satou

* Overwatch -- Roadhog

Characters I'd Like to Play Against

For this section I've got a continually expanding spreadsheet for this section, but I'll do a top...few characters that I currently would like to do something with. I should mention really quick that any and all characters will be at or above the age of 16.
Also, this list is in no particular order, BUT the first one will always be my most favoured. I may end up organizing this section later.

AAAAAAAA

Ah!/Oh! My Goddess
Black Lagoon
BLEACH
BLEACH
Code Geass

DC Comics
Disgaea
Fairy Tail
Fate Series
Final Fantasy XII

Final Fantasy VII
Fire Emblem
Food Wars!
Ghost in the Shell
Guilty Gear

High School of the Dead
High School of the Dead
Interviews with Monster Girls
Jormungand
Jormungand

K-On!
Kaiten Muten-Maru
Kantai Collection
Kantai Collection
Kid Icarus

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

AAAAAAAAAAIII

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

AAAA

Overwatch
Overwatch
Overwatch
Panty & Stock with Garterbelt
Pokemon

Pokemon
RWBY
RWBY
RWBY
Shantae

Shijou Saikyou no Deshi Ken'ichi
Soul Eater
SoulCalibur
Splatoon 2
Street Fighter

Super Sonico
Touhou
Valkyria Chronicles
Vocaloid
Wander Over Yonder

Witchblade
World Witches Series/Brave Witches
Xenosaga
Xenosaga
ZONE

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

AAAAAI

Kill la Kill
Kim Possible
King of Fighters
Kuroinu
Legend of Korra

Lucky Star
Lucky Star
Makai Kishi Ingrid
Metroid
Michiko to Hacchin

Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid
Monster Musume
Monster Musume no Iru Nichijou
Naruto
New Game!

New Game!
New Game!
Nier: Automata
Overwatch
Overwatch

Overwatch
Overwatch
Overwatch
Overwatch
Overwatch

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

--
--
--
--
--

AAAAAAAAAII

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

||
||
||
||
||

AAAA

Just realized this whole page isn't that long. Probably because in Notepad, 90% of the length is code, like a lot of things.
Also, just cannibalizing one of my threads that I lost interest in.

Hey there. Planning some kind of large update for this. Mostly just pairings and plots and that kind of thing.

I'm really craving something with Super Sonico and 2B. Would love to do something with either of them against Roadhog or another character.

EDIT: Oh...I just noticed my Tables have been fried. Well...fuck...now I really do need to fix this shit.

Last edited:
Still very much looking. I am planning to do a full rework of this page and the other one. May just have both deleted, combine them both, and then have a second thread for current ideas I wanna run. Don't know yet.

Back
Top Bottom