Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F ¢яуѕтαℓ ¢ℓєαя ( ƒ/ƒ σя ƒ/м) -- Craving: Fae!

Crystal-Gem-Pink-Topaz

Diamond in the Rough
Withdrawn
✧ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ✧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✧ Greetings and salutations! My name is Gem and I'm mining for other creative minds! Thank you for taking the time to pop in! If anything here catches your eye, I ask you do not post in this thread -- please send a PM my way! I only ask you have an idea in mind when you message me. If I get a bare-bones PM asking 'Do you want to roleplay?' with no substance, I will most likely decline it. I haven't made a search thread in a long while, so I'm a bit nervous to put myself out there. Please, bear with me if everything is a bit chaotic.

As a bit of background, I have been roleplaying for just about 9 years now! I am a big fan of romance being a theme in my stories, while also throwing other genres into the mix -- Action, drama, mystery, and anything else you can think of! The only stories I tend to stray away from are those involving heavily dark, horror, or psychological themes. In regards to settings, I am most well-versed in slice-of-life/modern settings. When it comes to fandoms, I only have an interest in using original characters within the pre-established story/setting.

Quick disclaimer: Due to my schedule, I am not looking to write too many stories. Please, do not take it personally if I decline due to a lack of time to put into another roleplay, or I don't believe we are a good match. Thank you! With that, shall we begin? ✧

Current Status: Seeking Roleplays!

Navigation

✧ Welcome/Introduction✧
✧ Rules ✧
✧ Likes and Dislikes ✧
✧ Song Prompts ✧
✧ Plots, Pairings, and More ✧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Last edited:

✧ ʀ ᴜ ʟ ᴇ s & ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ғ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ s ✧

✧ While quality over quantity is extremely important, I prefer my partner be able to give me 3-4 solid paragraphs give or take. I tend to go off on tangents when I'm feeling especially inspired, but by no means do I expect my partner to match me in those instances. So, if I write a wall of text, do not feel obligated to write your own wall!

✧ Please, use proper spelling and grammar! A few errors here and there are completely understandable and I'm guilty of letting mistakes slip, as well!.

✧ The story-building/plotting process is extremely important to me. I tend to be quite thorough and hope that you will contribute to the story equally. Let's make the storyline/world something we both can enjoy!

✧ I feel most comfortable and confident playing females. I'm happy to roleplay with both males and females both character-wise and partner-wise! As long as your portrayal is realistic and not over-dramatized, I am all for variety!

✧ Looking for episodic/short-term, but I do expect there still to be some plot in those types of stories. We can even start something short-term and turn it to long-term if it flows! Or use a short-term as testing the waters of our writing chemistry.

HOWEVER! I may be interested in long-term stories once I figure out my work/life balance when school starts!

✧ In terms of mediums, PM's = Threads = Discord.

Third-person only, please. First-person is...uncomfortable.

✧ Characters should be at least 18+, preferably 21+.

✧I currently work full-time and will begin school part-time in the Fall! Please keep an open mind in regards to my posting schedule. Right now, I'd say we are looking at a post every 1-3 days, and if I have time I can do multiple in a day. It all depends! Feel free to ask me about my schedule because sometimes I'm not even sure.

✧ Regarding the above: If you are patient with me, I'll be more than patient with you. If you can deal with my crazy post schedule, then you deserve for me to do the same. I just ask for COMMUNICATION! I will do my best to let you know when I'll have to disappear or take some time to get homework done. I would appreciate it if you let me know the same, mostly so I know you are alive.

Let me know if you don't like or are no longer interested in the roleplay. The last thing I would want is for a partner to feel replying is a chore. You don't even have to give me a deep explanation. As well, if I ever write something or say something that makes you uncomfortable, please, let me know!

OOC is encouraged, but not necessary. I just find that it helps with chemistry. Plus, there is comfort in knowing the personality of the person you are writing with. No need to tell me your social security or anything. Feel free to send me memes or just exchange some banter! ♡

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━​

Last edited:
RE: ¢яуѕтαℓ ¢ℓєαя ( ƒ/ƒ σя ƒ/м) U/C DNP

✧ ʟɪᴋᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴅɪsʟɪᴋᴇs ✧

Here is a rather extensive overview of the ones I would like everyone to see. Maybe's can be negotiated if they may fit in the context of the roleplay. Otherwise, if you really want it in there, just let me know and we can probably work something out. The no's are non-negotiable, however, so please don't ask.

xxx
тнιηgѕ ι ℓσνє
xxxx Romance
xxxx Realistic progression of relationships
xxxx Story Driven
Modern-Fantasy
xxxx Flexibility (Switching between submissive and dominant)
xxxx Kissing/Neck Kisses
xxxx Voicing Pleasure (Moaning, Growling, etc.)
xxxx Dirty Talk & Praise
xxxx Changing up Positions
xxxx Details, Details, Details!
xxxx Flirting
xxxx Fingering
xxxx Sexual Tension/Frustration
xxxx Impatience (Unable to wait to make it to the bed.)
xxxx Internal Cumshots
xxxx Rough, Lusting Sex
xxxx Teasing
xxxx Biting
xxxx Soft Cum Facials
xxxx Tomboys
xxxx Oral Sex

xxxxPossessive/Jealousy
xxxx *Insert body part here* Worship
xxxx Vaginal Sex
xxxx Tribadism/Scissoring

xxxтнιηgѕ ι ℓιкє
xxxx Slice-of-Life Settings
xxxx Fantasy Settings
xxxx Historical Settings (May have to do research)
xxxx Hickies
xxxx Scratching, Biting, Hair Pulling, etc.
xxxx Soft Bondage
xxxx Corruption
xxxx Fingers in Mouth
xxxx Males
xxxx Spanking
xxxx Risk of Being Caught
xxxx Masturbation
xxxx Fantastical Humanoids (Demons, Werewolves, etc.)
xxxx College Settings
xxxx Magic
xxxx Clothed Sex
xxxx Sex in Various Places (Car, Closet, etc.)
xxxx Clichés
xxxx Cock slapping
xxxx Squirting

xxxтнιηgѕ ι мιgнт ℓιкє
xxxx Anal Sex
xxxx Foot Play
xxxx Adultery/Cheating
xxxx Instant Hookups
xxxx Master/Slave or Master/Pet
xxxx Video-Taping
xxxx Phone Sex
xxxx Rimming
xxxx Bloodplay (Only if vampires are involved)

xxxx Degradation
xxxx Choking

xxxx Watersports
xxxx Dub-consensual

xxxтнιηgѕ ι нαтє
xxxx Hyper Unrealistic Body Proportions
xxxx Pregnancy
xxxx Plots that are centered solely around darker themes
xxxx Heavy BDSM
xxxx Rape/
Non-consensual
xxxx Vore
xxxx Scat
xxxx Underage Characters (21+)
xxxx Voyeurism
xxxx Abusive Relationships

xxxxx━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Last edited:
RE: ¢яуѕтαℓ ¢ℓєαя ( ƒ/ƒ σя ƒ/м)
✧ ᴘʟᴏᴛs, ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ✧

None of these plots are set in stone, so feel free to share your own interpretations and ideas! As well, I see most of the stories being long-term, but I'd also be open to short-term/episodic. The role I would like to play will be bolded. Cravings are marked with ✧'s around the title. A strike-through means I am not currently interested or the plot is taken. ✧

ᴘʟᴏᴛs

Half-Succubus (F) x Childhood Friend (M)

Everything was perfectly fine before high school. Whether it be puberty, bullying, or even the loss of a loved one -- The pair made it through together. But, even the strongest bonds can break when pulled harshly enough in different directions. It was clear she was gifted from the beginning, top of her class year in and year out. He on the other hand did not know his potential until he took the chance. When freshman year rolled around and athletic tryouts began, he dazzled the masses. Suddenly, the bullies became his teammates and even his friends. He was soon swallowed by the in-crowd -- A place she couldn't seem to reach him. When loyalties were tested, he made his choice...It wasn't her.

Time marched on, feelings of hurt faded, but never completely disappeared.

Fast-forward to their years at university. Both of them had been offered significant scholarships from the same institution. While being on the same campus as he had initially bothered her, the student body was large enough to drown him out...for the most part. Of course, there was only so much one could avoid hearing about college sports. Still, she barely saw him. They remained in their respective realms. But, fate had different plans at the beginning of junior year. For extra credit, she decided to take on a tutoring gig. When she was told that one of the campus' star athletes was failing miserably and needed academic help desperately, she wanted to laugh, to say no, but old feelings never truly died. So she, begrudgingly, took the job. At first, she tried to keep it professional, keep her distance. Yet, she found herself falling into the same banter they once shared, coming to realize that despite fame and glory getting the better of him, he was still the same silly boy she grew up with....and that he was sorry for letting their friendship slip away.

Then the dreams start. They begin innocent enough, the two of them sharing the dreamscape for only a moment before she wakes up. But, the more time they spend together, the more elaborate the dreams get -- conversations, holding hands, even a kiss. Oddly enough each dream feels more and more realistic, her body remembering the sensations even after she wakes up. But, they're just dreams, right?

After acing his test, he insists she comes to one of his fraternity parties to let loose for once and celebrate. Still a bit flustered by the dreams, she initially thinks against it, thinking maybe it was time to start staying away from him. But, yet again, she couldn't seem to pull herself away. So, she goes, dolling herself up and bringing her friends along for emotional support. Most of the night goes on without a hitch...until a prank has the two trapped in a closet. The two share a laugh about it, despite the embarrassment, and decide just to wait it out. However, the indescribable pull felt in those dreams gets the better of her, and before she realizes it -- She's kissing him.

The kiss awakens something feral within her, something she never thought she of all people would have to worry about. Yet, the next day, the two awaken in the same bed only to find her entire head of hair dyed some crazy color -- Not to mention...What is this about demons and imprinting?

--

I'm not sure if I want this to be long-term or short-term, or perhaps episodic -- It has a lot of potential! Basically, as a half-succubus, while she can technically be sated by anyone, YC would have the most satiating effect on her. Unless you would prefer for her to be completely bound to your character! There's plenty of kinks we can discuss, but I do want there to be an element of romance to this. The two would start as FWB's, her being reluctant to take advantage of him while he wants to do what he can to help her. He may question his feelings, wondering if what he feels for her is her influence over him or genuine affection. There are plenty of directions this can take! Give me all of your ideas!

ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢs

Orc (F/M) x Elf/Fae (F)

Don't have a concrete idea at the moment, but would be fine with a short-term/episodic story for this type of pairing. Definitely craving a size difference dynamic! Please, come to me with any ideas you may have!

✧✧ Vampire (F/M) x Half-fae (F) ✧✧

Set in a world where the supernatural masquerade among mortals, your character is a bouncer at a well-known club for supernatural beings. On the craziest night of the year, Halloween, my character, looking incredibly out of place, catches your character's eye.

I'm thinking your character could be part of a notorious gang or family that is looking to run the city. A bad boy/gal/person with a heart of gold. I'd like there to be both attraction to my character physically as well as her scent due to fae being pretty rare in the modern world. Would love to see what story we can weave together if you are interested. Ideally, would love a way to make this long-term or even long-term episodic.

✧✧✧ Older Man (M) /Younger Woman (F)
✧✧✧

I'd prefer this to be an episodic/short-term roleplay. Looking for a man around the typical 'DILF' age. Nothing too concrete, while modern is fine, I'd love to see this in a fantasy setting-- Perhaps the king/son's betrothed or the commanding general/princess. I'd also love an older pirate captain/princess. While I'm not a fan of teacher/student plots, I'd be interested in something along the lines of my character being trained in the art of fighting/self-defense by your character. Please bring your ideas!

***Note: My character will be at least 21+ -- No exceptions. For this, I'm not comfortable with the older male knowing my character before she was the age of 20 ***

ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs
These are fandoms I wouldn't mind using as a setting for a story. Please note, I'm only interested in the story/setting/lore -- I will only do OC x OC.

Stranger Things
Horizon: Zero Dawn/Forbidden West
Skyrim

Last edited:
✧ ʙᴜᴍᴘ ✧
Looking for more episodic/short-term stories! Hopefully, once I get a handle on my work/school life balance, I can start long-term stories again!

Back
Top Bottom