Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

LF D&D Players (have DM), 4.0 and 3.5 (And d100)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reipuru

Banned
Banished
Hi, my friend and I are looking for players for D&D, 3.5 and 4.0. We're active players, on almost every night, we're looking for players who are familiar with the game or even aren't. So first timers feel free to PM. All kinks can be included in the rp if you'd like, the point of our game is that it's an Open World anything can happen, it's up to your character.

Want to buy an elven prostitute? Go for it.

Want to attempt to rape a halfling in an alley? Break out the dice.

Go ahead and send me a PM with your

Time Zone
Times of activity
Play Experience (Very friendly to new players)
and how many days you can play.
Oh, also gender, what you want to play, not what you are. I don't care if you're a guy playing a girl, or girl playing a guy,

So we have 2 confirmed players, me and my friend, and don't worry he DMs, you may if you like but let me tell you he is fantastic.

He says he can do d100 games also, I'm inexperienced with them but our DM seems to be "on the scene" with them

YIM and Gametable are highly suggested.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://gametable.galactanet.com/">http://gametable.galactanet.com/</a><!-- m -->

I would be highly interested in this but I hardly know anything about 4.0. I have the 3.0 books so I could do 3.5 with little to no problems though.

I wouldn't mind to play a female rogue or a ranger. Probably an elf of some kind. I just feel like playing an elf lately.

Time Zone: Central
Times of activity: all over the place
Play Experience (Very friendly to new players): on and off for several years.
and how many days you can play:pretty much all of them atm.

Edit: I just had an idea for a gnome wizard, so I would probably try to play that.

Time Zone: EST
Times of activity: On and off througout the day
Play Experience (Very friendly to new players): some experience with 3rd and 3.5 but no 4
and how many days you can play.: as many as possible
Oh, also gender: Male

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom