Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Anyone with a non-con itch that needs scratching?

DarkThemes

Who's afraid of little old me? You should be! 😈
Hello,

Before I start I would just like to point out that I am also more than happy to play out dub-con and con scenes.

As you can probably tell from my profile name I enjoy exploring the darker side of roleplay. After all the scenes and how they play out are just creations of our imagination and as such no one will be harmed in the real world. Let me be clear thou I do NOT condone violence or any such acts that I may play out online in the real world. I also like scenes so unusual that they could only possibly happen in the movies or in roleplay.

I am not a grammar Nazi so I will not insist on correct spelling or punctuation but please make your replies understandable. Speaking of replies I tend to mirror the length of my partners replies but please no one liners or a couple sentences. I will not be offended if you ghost me it happens however I would off course prefer that you tell me if you have lost interest. I won't be offended or hound you. Like everyone else here I have a life in the real world which must come first. I will always reply as quickly as I can and in the order I receive replies. I am very happy to chat OOC also if that's your thing.

Some of my likes which I would like to include though not necessarily all in the same scene: non-con, taboo romances, large breasts, uniforms, black stockings & suspenders, slim athletic types, busty MILFS, bondage, spanking, tentacles, anal sex, multiple penetration, messy sex, blackmail, pigtails, incest, oral sex, Sci-fi, Cosplay & bestiality.

My dislikes which I will NOT include: Under aged sex, MxM, extreme violence, gore, blood, toilet stuff, heavy vore & death.

Characters I'm willing to play:

Humans: Males from a skinny spotty horny teen (16+) up to a fat overweight perverted old man, any build, hair or skin colour of your choice. Female/Shemale (only opposite other female characters).
Characteristics: Domineering, nasty, cruel, creepy, deceitful, corrupt, violent, perverted, timid shy & nervous.
Roles: Collage kid, Doctor, Policeman, Businessman, Priest, Hobo, Warrior & Evil supervilian, King, Peeping tom, Teacher, Father, Brother, Uncle, Nephew & Grandfather. If it's not there just ask me. I'm open to suggestions.

Aliens/Monsters: Xenomorph, Facehuggers, Tentacles, Grays, Mutants (Insects, Plants & Zombies). If it's not there just ask me. I'm open to suggestions.

Animals: Canines, Primates, Equestrian, Octopus or Snakes. If it's not there just ask me. I'm open to suggestions.

A few plot ideas.

1. The older brother who has always been jealous of his perfect little sister teaches her a lesson she will never forget or maybe a father decides that it's time his unruly daughter leant some manners.

2. The store security guard catches a shoplifter and gives her two choices. Take his punishment or he will call the police. Maybe instead of shoplifter it's a maid working at a luxury hotel or a private nurse who's doing the stealing.

3. A reporter enters a supposed haunted house for her latest scoop or pokes her nose in somewhere she shouldn't and regrets it.

4. An explorer in a hidden land becomes the latest victim of a beast or monster the locals warned her about. Maybe the locals decide to keep her.

5. A conquering king humiliates the fallen queen in the throne room in front of the whole of the royal court. A beautiful Elves warrior is captured by a Orcs or Goblins.

6. An escaped criminal comes across a lovely farmhouse taking out his long pent up frustration on the female living there. Maybe Aliens want her for their humans studies or the animals turn on her.

7. A lost girl takes a wrong turn in a city or forest coming across someone or something nasty.

8. An Xenomorph is on the loose but instead of killing the females it's breeds with them or human scientists find a more efficient way for face huggers to produce multiple warriors from a single hoist.

9. A young lady's friends talk her into getting hypnotized as a way to give up smoking. Unfortunately for her she gets more than she bargained for. It could also be work with her going to the doctors or dentist.

10. Two soldiers meet during an urban city battle. After the final hand to hand fight the victor takes the spoils.

11. A coach shows his player athletic or gymnast what happens when she doesn't follow his instructions.

12. A maid nurse or a female relative enter a forbidden room they were warned never to enter. What will they find? A beast machine monster mutant plant or BDSM dungeon.

13. A naive well-doer takes home a stray dog or homeless man home but soon regrets her decision.

14. A shemale disguised as a nun or teacher has a unique way of publishing the unruly sisters or school girls. A shemale trying to keep her secret hidden.

15. A woman gets hand trapped in a plug hole or gets herself trapped in another way. Will the first person or thing to find her help or take the opportunity to abuse?

16. A new drug allows the old folks to have sex once again. The only problem is it also turns them into sex mad maniacs.

17. A world famous hunter is on her latest conquest. Unfortunately the beautiful huntress is about to become the prey.

18. As a Star Trek fan I enjoy watching the different series. However the one thing they all have in common is. You know that the guy or girl wearing red is fucked!! In this scene a female away team member is going to have a very bad day!

19. A meek and weak husband catches his wife in the act. She never knew he had it in him! This could work with other relationships also.

20. Dancing with the stars like show. The spoiled Prima Donna type celebrity finds out the hard way who's in charge.

21. An arrogant scientist regrets playing god when the creature wants to mate with her.

22. A family member boss neighbour or complete stranger is caught masturbating what will she do?

23. In the future androids are common place at work and home. An old man is forced to have a medical android to care for him. It soon turns into a nightmare when he is forced into a strict health regime. Luckily for him he is a robotic genius turning her from medical android into his own sexbot. This could also work with a teenager forced to have a babysitter android.

24. A arrogant female wrestler challenges a male wrestler with disastrous results for her.

25. A thug/bully and his girlfriend pick on the wrong person. However what will happen to the girlfriend after the thug has been taken out.

26. During a bank robbery the thief passes his time having fun with the female bank teller or security guard.

27. A night shift nurse becomes trapped inside the cell of a mental patient.

28. A wealthy businessman wants more from the maid than just room service.

29. Currently I'm watching "The man in the high castle"

30. A nerdy teen (Or another aged male) has the ability to morph into any animal or creature that he wishes. Will sure ability corrupt him?

31. During a hot summer's day the cool waters of the lake look very inviting to a would be traveler. What dangers lurk in those dark waters.

32. A naked sunbather gets a unwanted surprise.

33. Bully (M) Vs Bully (F) who wins the fight for dominance?

34. A tease gets her come up ounce.

35. A powerful demon is unhappy to have been summoned.

36. Trapped in an elevator together MC decides to take out his frustrations on YC.

37. MC invents a device that gives him full control over YC.

38. MC has the ability to become invisible. Will he use this gift for good?

39. A pizza delivery girl gets more than she bargained for!

40. An Estate agent unfortunately shows the wrong type of guy around the empty house.

41. A protester/activist runs into someone with opposite views with unfortunate consequences.

42. A travelling Saleswoman / religious spokeswoman knocks on the wrong door.

43. A young lady tries out some self bondage with disastrous results.

44. He couldn't believe his luck when he came into the possession of a mobile hypo device. Would he use it for good?

45. A strange massive solar flare causes human into sexy crazy Zombies!!

46. A lone female in a packed train carriage.

47. The mother or sister off someone MC character is bullying (Or MC girlfriend's mother/old sister) goes around to his house and angrily demands that he stops immediately! Unfortunately for her however he takes his frustration out on her!

All of the above plots can be amended or changed to include your kinks or cravings.

If any off my plots take your interest or you think we would make a good pairing please feel free to send me PM. I am open minded and will consider most requests. The worst I can do is say no so please ask :)

Hope to hear from someone soon.

DarkThemes :devilish:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom