Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Journal and appoligizes of The Melody.

Twilight melody

Planetoid
Hello everyone, Yes Twilight Melody here... I am going to put it all in one.

Ok, first of all I once again, I must apologize with people who had rp's again. >.<

Ok, here's my motive for aggression. For the past month or so, me and my family, have been cleaning up the house and back yard, since my mother has a problem with OCD cleaning. She wanted to have my little brother's birthday at the house. He just turned 2 on the fourth of July, Yes hes a independence day baby. Well since my last disappearance, he have kicked cleaning into overdrive. Well the party was yesterday, and I am beat to hell. -.- But anyways, we did all this and over half the people didn't show up! After all that work, for all that time put into it. So many people didn't show. We had a pinata, around 125 cupcakes, -no cake,- a big thing a punch, Hot dogs, and burgers, all ready for a big grip of people to come, and there was no one. Not only that, a cousin I hate to no end, is going to be staying with us for two weeks! These are the times when I wish we had a punching bag. >.< This was my reasons for absence and my reason for current aggression and annoyance. >.<

Back
Top Bottom