Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any The hunt for a consensual BDSM related roleplay continues...

EmaciatedEgo

Das Hoe
Willkommen.

You can call me EE.

I have a secondary RT that you can check out for non-BDSM, or non-con related concepts, but I have been craving this particular genre so much recently that I decided to make up a quick second post. I have a special place in my heart for romantic, or consensual power exchange plots, and I find them particularly hard to find on adult roleplay websites. I don't need the bondage to be particularly light, in fact I love pain play and I love pushing characters to their limits, tears and begging and all the rough stuff, I just also really love the psychology that comes with a willing partner that is anxious to please for reasons other than fear. I'm ok if things have a darker twist to them, but I'm ultimately looking for two characters that click in an intimate way beyond abuse.

When it comes to settings I'm pretty open. These could be two people that met off a dating website and are getting together at hotel, meeting up at a club... Futuristic space brothel? Um. Medieval... Priests? Bro I'm down, just give me something to work with. There are some specifics in my other search thread as well. I tend to write around 2-4 paragraphs per post, and am a total slut for detail. I don't need posts to be long, but a bit part of the fun for me are the character reactions, so if you give me good content I'll be more than happy.

And yes, those of you who scrolled down to check first, I'm down to play Dom. Submissive roles are my natural leaning but to be perfectly honest, I just kinda want some power exchange smut good times with enough plot to keep the dynamic interesting. I'm also a pretty damn good top for a bottom.

As for gender! I prefer to play male, and my favorite is m//, but I also would be open to most pairings. I absolutely love genderbending and making that part of the roleplay, but a hard limit for me is using gender for humiliation.

Check out my F-List to see if my kinks ring your bell. I roleplay via Discord, Google Docs, Email, or PMs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom