Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any KT's Lusts and Cravings~<3 (Anyone and everyone welcome~<3)

KittenTrap

Planetoid
I need to be cuckolded/cheated on~!<3 Please~!<3
I'm looking for anyone who wants to do PM RPs and is interested in playing my GF or Wife who cuckolds/cheats on me with big dicked studs~!<3 I have many, many ideas we can work with and I'm willing to play both myself and the men who my GF or Wife get's to have fun with~<3 =^////^= I have no limits when it comes to things that turn people on, I'm willing to try anything at least once or more~<3 So if anybody is interested please PM me~<3

But instead of waiting to get PMs asking what story ideas I have, I'll just post the list here:

1. Last people on Earth.
2. Split personality.
3. Double Date! (Based off a comic by Nedoiko~<3)
4. An old friend comes to stay.
5. Sorry, not sorry, babe!
6. My wife/girlfriend is a lesbian?!
7. I missed you...
8. Let's spice up our relationship!
9. I'm going on vacation without you!
10. Merry Christmas, hunny~<3
11. Apologize to your bully! Or I will~<3
12. Let the hunt begin.
13. Happy Birthday, cuck!
14. My wife/girlfriend is a stripper?!
15. Let's have children~<3
16. You're always playing video games!
17. I'll do what I want!
18. Mmm....chocolate is my favorite~<3

If any title(s) catch your eye, just PM me what you want to hear about and I'll reply back the details~<3

I'm now specifically looking for a girl or femboi who is interested in interracial and wants to cuckold me with some black guys~<3 I will play them or we could find a third party who would love to play the dominate male role and be the black guy or guys~<3

Another request is that I have been absolutely craving a Naruto themed interracial cuckold rp with Hinata~<3 Hinata is a babe and I have thr biggest kitty crush on her since I was younger~<3

Kitty femboi looking for females/futas to play with me~<3
I'm just a little kitten looking for some beautiful girls or beautiful futas to take me and make me their pet/slave/bitch~<3 I-I think women are more powerful than us little bois and I want to some gorgeous well-toned or massively ripped female/futa to make me her sissy fag~<3 I will do anything and everything to pleasure you~<3

If you are interested in owning this faggy pussycat boi, feel free to PM me~<3

Love,
Kitten~<3

Now if any females or futas want to have a kitty to play with, you don't have to be just muscular but whatever you want to be~<3

I want anybody who wants a kitty to come and have fun, I have so many rp ideas in my head~<3 Here are a couple things to look for if you're interested:

Incest
Cuckolding/Cheating
Master/Mistress x Slave/Pet
Girlfriend x Boifriend
Etc.

I really don't have any limits as far as kinks and turn-ons but I can keep it clean if you're not into the dirty and hardcore things, I can play multiple characters in need be, I am a competent writer and can write multiple paragraphs, and I promise to give you lots of love and care and make the rps fun and interesting~<3

I'm utterly craving some big dicked futas to come and fuck this little faggy kitty~<3 I'll play as your boifriend or any other cute, naughty, dirty scenario you have in mind~<3 I'm very open and will do everything, looking for people who are also open and will do everything~<3

Kitty wants to play with fellow traps~<3
Same as the futa and female request only I'm looking for sexy cute fellow fembois to play with me in many different ideas that I have or maybe we can come up with something new together~!<3 Fembois come and have fun with this girly kitty~<3

My rules and the site rules~!
I, along with the admins of this site, will not allow any Loli/Shota! I will also not take harrassment or bullying of any kind! I'm a very patient person and nice as well, I expect to be treated the same because I will always treat you with respect and kindness~!<3 Unless I say so and ask for it, in OOC chatter I love to be teased and abused in sexy talk but if it's to hurt my feeling advertantly, then don't expect a reply back~!

Now, I'm a very literate kitten, I love attention to detail and backstory~!<3 Give me something to go off of~! Not one liners, not just a couple lackluster sentences...FULL ON DETAIL AND DESCRIPTION~!<3 PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE~!<3 I have been roleplaying for almost 10 years, that's a long time and I love when my partner gives me a full hearty post to go off of so then I can reply back with even more juicy and delicious conteny that will make you wet down below or hard as a rock~!<3 So, what I'm asking for is at minimum, 2 paragraphs, 5 sentences or more each~!<3 Otherwise, go find someone else to roleplay with~ Not to be rude, but I'm done with one liners and short posts....

I hope to find you in my inbox ready to play~<3

With lots of soft and warm, snuggly love,
KittenTrap~<3 ;3

Back
Top Bottom