Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombies. Now.

Osheaga

Supernova

• I've been craving something immensely ... gory lately.
          I dunno. Zombie related, like 28 Days Later or Resident Evil.
          Romance is encouraged in shit, I just want brains, bile, blood

... yeah, you get it.

Anyways. Holla at ya girl ; ) If you'd like to start something
          up. Those who know me know my writing standards.

Don't fuck this up.

Thank you. : )
          [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

Im always up for zombie horror survival. :p

If you EVER want to play and have 3-5 people-ish lemme know.

I host games all the time. I use the D100 system, but it fits pretty well for the campgain type, being a universal setting. :D

Middie would gladly play. ^.^
I love zombie rps, reading World War Z and related materials makes one crave it.

I would prefer it remain freeform written, for something like zombies, I would need to be instructed on how to do it in a tabletop style.

I would do it tabletop style, and I don't have YIM... Xp

Midnight said:
I would prefer it remain freeform written, for something like zombies, I would need to be instructed on how to do it in a tabletop style.

I would do it tabletop style, and I don't have YIM... Xp

Ah, well we all have YIM, the people who are in the rp, but we would love to have you.

Also D100 is very simple to learn and grasp.

The hardest part is multiplication and even I grasp that. :D and I am dumb when it comes to math.

4 physical stats, 3 mental

Fighting, Agility, Strength, Endurance (FASE)

Reason, Intution, Psyche (RIP)

Together you get FASERIP (Face rip)

How could that be any cooler than using a "face rip" system for a zombie game? :p lol

But yeah, each stat dictates how well you are in each category. You roll a d100 and compare it to a column, simple enough!

It really adds to the horror when your beating back the zombie hoards when you can't automatically hit them, or when you can't control your fear. :3

hm. I do still prefer to play freeform, just more fun on my part. I like to write after all.

one worry I have is instant random death. Since one bite means game over... How does the hit point system work?

Midnight said:
hm. I do still prefer to play freeform, just more fun on my part. I like to write after all.

one worry I have is instant random death. Since one bite means game over... How does the hit point system work?

Your Health Points are your FASE stats combined.

Your Karma (which is basically EXP in the game) is your starting RIP stats combined.

You roll on 7d100, and then I check my chart (which unfortunately you can't obtain easy anymore).

I then give you your stats, and you distrubte them however you want.

Lets say you roll something like this....

16, 8, 8, 5, 5, 3, 1 Those numbers will be your numerical scores. Which are represented by a word.

1-2 points is feeble
3-4 points is poor
5-7 points is typical
8-15 points is good
16-25 is excellent
26-36 is remarkable

In anycase lets give this example character some stats.

Fighting: 16 - Excellent
Agility: 3 - Poor
Strength: 5 - Typical
Endurance: 8 - Good

Reason: 8 - Good
Intution: 5 - Typical
Psyche: 1 - Feeble

Hp: 32 (Combined Fase Stats)

Now that you have some stats we can now make some observations about the example character who we will call "Gary".

Garry is an excellnt fighter, he perhaps did some martial arts and is good with hand to hand combat. While he has some training he heavy set or perhaps out of shape when it comes to running and his quick reations are rather poor (or maybe he can't sleep well). As far as strength goes he is fairly typical, he isn't a boxer but not a pansy. As for his endurnace its above average, he can go quite awhile before he gets tired.

As far as reasoning ablities go he is fairly good at reasoning things out, solving problems, and the like. When it comes to his detective work he isn't a sherlock but he isnt a bumbling idiot either. When it comes to Psyche however, his will power, and how afraid he gets he is a pansy, a scaredy cat, and having little will power in general.

^ You can more or less get that from just the placement of the stats.

As far as combat and non-combat goes if you can generally do something without to much effort go ahead and do such things, but things that might require a roll of the dice you will roll a d100. You then compare your results on a chart....

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://blog.microlite20.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/marvel_chart.jpg">http://blog.microlite20.net/wp-content/ ... _chart.jpg</a><!-- m -->

White means a complete failure or a botch, green means success, yellow means great sucess, red means critical sucess.

There are also a chart above for other actions you might want to take in combat, such as grappling, throwing, slamming, and blocking, ect...

In anycase I am sure I have either turned you off completly by now, or at the very least interested in you.

A note I would like to add is "Getting bite" doesnt mean the end of the campgain. :p

You do have an hp total. In anycase please ask questions?

Its really simple, im an idiot and know how to use it, anyone can learn. >.>

Back
Top Bottom