Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hmmmm, hey ^^

Anything ^^ i could tell you more about me if you decide you are interested, though i warm you if you cant take violence or anything cruel and sadistic and you aren't open and willing to try almost anything with me then im not for you, i play both male and female characters, maybe herm. Few of my favorites are succubi, incubi, demons, furrys, dragons, and some king i enjoy are vore, macro and really really rough sex, nonconsensual. Yum

Anything ^^ i could tell you more about me if you decide you are interested, though i warm you if you cant take violence or anything cruel and sadistic and you aren't open and willing to try almost anything with me then im not for you, i play both male and female characters, maybe herm. Few of my favorites are succubi, incubi, demons, furrys, dragons, and some king i enjoy are vore, macro and really really rough sex, nonconsensual. Yum

Well there's a roleplaying going on on the site that i link to, me and some cute neko dude he thinks he's getting lucky but im about to get very brutal ^^ hehe, Mwah

Well i meant to say that anybody can join in.. Hehe *blushes while stroking her nipple delicately with her soft finger tips* ;) sorry, lost control, Mwah!

*lashes tail out and wraps it around the demon tightly* mm hello.. Just so you know im the alpha demon of this forum.. ^^ *evil grin*

He chuckles a bit more looking at her "Well, well my dear you think so, I've been here a bit longer then you have." His smile just as evil as her's at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom