Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Kosmik's Korner of Kunning Kreativity

Kosmik_Khaos

God is empty, just like me.
Supporter
This thread will be for my more thought out ideas. Since this is a major WIP I'm going to be lazy with the intro part and get to the stuff I wanna do.

This idea is about 3/4 baked. I'm going to kinda just info dump here and clean it up later.

Ruwei World Map
Ruwei (6).jpg

Ruwei is a world populated by a multitude of magical races, monstrous creatures and mythical beasts. We can decide together how many races and what creatures there are.

The ability to use magic is something a person is born with. Magic users manipulate mana to form spells, most casters develop an aptitude for a specific 'flavor' of magic; elemental, healing, augmentation, illusions, summoning, whatever we can think of really. Casters can train their abilities to better manipulate mana or more of it at once allowing them to create more powerful spells.

Ruwei (brief) history
Ruwei is both the name of the planet and the supercontinent. The landmass is divided by a massive mountain range that spans the length of the continent, known as Ruwei's Spine. Ruwei is further divided by a great river that runs the width of the continent, the Bordline River. The Eastern half of Ruwei holds the vast majority of the sentient population. There are five major cities and numerous towns and villages peppered throughout the land. The five cities are each ruled by the most powerful casters of their area. They all coexist peacefully for the most part. People have tried many times to settle on the western side of the Spine, but every time it was met with disaster within a handful of years. The inability to settle the Western side of the continent has earned it the moniker "The Untamed Expanse". The Untamed Expanse is dominated by vicious beasts, monstrous creatures and uncivilized races like Goblins, Gnolls, Kobolds and Lizardmen.

Points of Interest.
Snowmaw - Ruwei's Northern most city it is carved directly into the costal side of Frost Field Mountains, half the city is exposed to the sky above, half cut into the safety of the mountain. Just north of the Emergad Swamp. The City is ruled by Rayleigh Helvig a stern but fair ruler. She capitalizes on Snowmaw's unique geography for Fishing, Forestry and Mining industries. The city is famous for the quality of its crafted goods and producing some of the greatest craftsmen of Ruwei.

Zaranca - Ruwei's Western most city located in the semi-arid Elroy Buttes in the shadows of the Spine. The city is far more tribal in nature than the other four and is ran by their Chieftan Yazgash Shakum and her council. Zaranca is famous for its salt mines and spices and peppers that grow exclusively on the Buttes. Most notable of them all is the poorly named Frost Pepper, which was named for its color instead of its extreme spiciness.

Orzon - The Central city of Ruwei located in the fertile Bedshall Meadow. The City is bisected by the Bordline River giving it an Upper and Lower section. Orzon's central location has made it the trade hub of Ruwei. The city is ran by the Necromancer Sepi. To the north of Upper Orzon is the Emergar Swamps, to its east the Mar'Qi Grove. Lower Orzon is in the heart of the Bedshall Meadow. Orzon has strong forestry, farming, and trade industries with a small fishing one from the river.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom