Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Direct a pair above you [Naughty, NSFW]

This is similar to other threads but I wanted to do one and I can't think of anything lol.

You're the director. Tell one or two of the three people above you what to do with one another. You can use a pic or gif if you like. This is sort of like a drinking game via forum.

I.E "Jim and Jane kiss each other slowly for 1 minute."

When you're up again you can describe what you did and then give instructions to the next two.

Have fun. Respect limits.

RE: Direct the two users above you [Naughty, NSFW]

Not to be unoriginal but Imma need the two of you to start making out nice and slow with a lot of tongue.

Oh my~ What a good matchup!

Noetik, I want you to climb up onto little3's bed, crawl up behind her, slide your big hands under her naked thighs and pull her up onto her knees, then give her a nice, firm spanking.

Oni I think you need to climb up on the bed too, behind noetik, and whisper some sweet demonic influences to him.

Freddy crawls up behind Kendra and slides his massive hands around her thighs, reaching dangerously close to that little thong over her bald pussy. He pulls her up onto her knees, keeping her legs spread and her ass up. The thick foot long piece of black meat between his legs presses against her with only the string of her thong barely covering her pussy. One of his hands raises and smacks down hard on her ass cheek as he smiles.

"Oni and Anabella, why don't you two assume your favorite positions for us and just pose like that for a minute. Hold the pose for one minute, no matter what."

I watch with an impish smile as Freddy climbs up behind littl3 and positions her for a good, hard spank, licking my lips at the sight. Then, obeying Annabella's command first, I crawl up slowly behind Freddy, wrap my arms around his broad, bare chest and whisper sensually in his ear. "That was a great spank, Mr. Freddy, but I think Anabella's jealous... Why don't you give her a little attention too? Maybe you can start by helping her out of those panties."

Then, obeying Noetik's command, I climb beside littl3 and get into one of my favorite positions, sitting on my knees and lowering myself down on my forearms, with my butt raised up in the air.

Having made out with Anabella for a good minute as their tongues explored each other Krista Sat back to watch what was going on with the group. "Mmm I think Oni needs a spanking too Freddy."

My mouth drops as Noetik comes over and his hands slide around my hips. I gasp a little as his fingers almost reach my thong and pull me till my ass is in the air. As his hand comes down and smacks my bubble as I bite my lip, the sensation setting me off.
"Fuck... Heroine, I need you to distract him with those big tits of yours" I giggle, hoping she takes the bait.

Freddy smacks Kendra's ass again, hard, then moves behind Anabella and smacks her ass too before peeling her thong down her thighs.
Next he moves to Oni, his thick black meat presses against her. Only half hard she can still feel the heavy weight of it again her. He raises a hand and smacks her ass herd too, smiling to himself.

"Oni, why don't you strip those panties off and show me what you got."

My heart leaps in anticipation when I realize Freddy's making his way toward me after spanking Kendra and Annabella, and I wiggle my hips playfully as he positions himself behind me. The weight and pressure of his girthy manhood, blocked only by the soft, thin fabric of my panties, makes my head swim. I yelp a little as his hand claps down hard against my ass, leaving a stinging handprint against my pale skin. Obeying his command to strip, I slowly slide my panties down my thighs, leaving my soft, supple lips completely exposed.

"Well, now that Anabella and I are bottomless, it only seems fair that Kendra should be helped out of that thong too..."

This thread looks like fun! hope you people don't mind if i join in. As for directions: Littl3 and Oni-hime could show us their breasts

"Oh shit" blushing with a smile on my face I peel off my little thong, leaving my bubble ass and bald pussy uncovered, "This is so not fair." Then I follow the next instructions, pulling my Cami off, leaving me naked. My little tits on show, pierced nipples stiffening to the cool air.

"I think Oni needs to reach under Toujou's tunic and see what she can find."

Getting on all fours Krista dangles her D cup tits in Noetik's face to seemingly distract him from Kendra. Looking at Kendra she smiles, "Sorry though, since Toujou is going to be dealing with Oni I think Oni gets to tell Noetik what to do next."

I blush timidly as I slowly slip out of my dress, then obediently remove my bra, freeing my small perky tits and leaving me in nothing but my thigh length leggings. Then I kneel in front of Toujou, licking my lips as I crawl my hands up the ninja's thighs and beneath his tunic, feeling around for anything interesting...

"Hey Heroines, Noetik looks a little bored, don't ya think? Why don't you go take a seat on his big, naked lap?"

I just stand still and Let Oni-Hime do her business.Inside the tunic my half-erect member can be found by her hands rather easily,still not stiff due to the fact that it still has to be stimulated so it can grown harder.

"Hum let's see......Oni could start having her fun with what she found under my tunic :D"

Watching Krista get distracted I realize I have to fill in. I stand up, naked, my little tits, bubble ass and bald pussy on display. I walk over to Freddy and straddly his lap, sitting down on him and blushing the whole time.
"Toujou... I can't be the only naked one. Maybe oni should be too."

Back
Top Bottom