Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Exalted 3rd] Ardventures in Creation- OOC

Tenshi, are you married to the idea of Paleon being our Captain?

Since many Sail charms involving buffing and commanding crews, I was thinking that my character could be the Captain of our ship and Paleon could be something of a senior mentor to her, who advises her and tutors her but leaving the command to her.

If you really want Paleon to be the Captain, that's fine too, I can make my character more of a "spirit of the ship" type who is really attached to the ship and help navigating her through the ocean, but doesn't command the crew or anything.

He took Brawling as a his supernal and has like 3 Sailing Charms. Does your character have a name and concept now?

Captain Nanashi, Princess of Rebellion. She's the Princess of a small nation, and had been trained by her Father in sailing since she's a child, because of their coastline country relies heavily on trade and fishing. But she fell from grace about the time when she was a teenager, since her country was invaded by the Realm and she ended up a sex slave on a pirate ship. She secretly planned a rebellion with other slaves and captives, but they were found out before they could carry out the attack. Before the pirates could execute her for disobedience, they encountered a sudden storm, and Nanashi offered to help navigating the ship even though they'd still kill her afterward. She was Exalted then, navigated the ship to relative safety, and then she claimed the ship and everyone and everything on it as her own.

It seems all player characters are finished. I'll get to launching a thread soon. Any suggestions on how you all met or your opening scene?

Yaara is still hunting the two remaining pirat brothers, so her best bet is to travel aboard a ship that traverses the waters where they are rumored to be active until she gets a better lead. And since her ressources are limited she can't just be a paying passenger. So either she takes a job as sailor, or as travel companion (guard or ... other ...) to some wealthy but overweight old merchant.

The latter might bring her onto the ship in question.

BadAnime said:
Tenshi, are you married to the idea of Paleon being our Captain?

Since many Sail charms involving buffing and commanding crews, I was thinking that my character could be the Captain of our ship and Paleon could be something of a senior mentor to her, who advises her and tutors her but leaving the command to her.

If you really want Paleon to be the Captain, that's fine too, I can make my character more of a "spirit of the ship" type who is really attached to the ship and help navigating her through the ocean, but doesn't command the crew or anything.

Paleon will think it's strange to have a girl be captian--even a supernatural one--but it's nothing he can't work with.

I'm pretty sure we both own ships?

Maybe I can drop some of the backgrounds I was investing towards commanding alll these marines now.

Well you each may own a ship. Considering you are taking on a guy who has a small fleet, more ships is good.

I honestly do not know. I haven't seen her post anywhere on blue moon since her last Exalted ooc post.

Back
Top Bottom