Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Stress

winx

Supernova
OK this game is simple.
A sentence is placed and you say why or how it makes you stressed. If it doesn't effect you put pass. If three passes have been made a new sentence can be placed.

Sentence 1
Someone knocks on the door trying to sell something and won't go away.

Makes me feel like my time is being wasted and leads to the build up of stress that makes me feel like I want to punch someone.

Sentence:

You are home alone late at night and suddenly your dog barks and growls staring out the window but there appears to be nothing there.

Makes me feel safe, because the dog in question is a big wolf hybrid that will eat the bad guy's lunch should he try anything stupid...

Sentence:

You are a store manager, and the most gorgeous sexy, erotic person ever comes to you, being very seductive, trying to ask you about a product on your shelves...

Stresses me because I am married and seeing this sexy, erotic person gives me some very intricate thoughts...

Sentence:
It's your birthday and you go to a restaurants with some friends, and then a commotion is made. What is said commotion and why does it stress you?

Someone being ignorant to a member of the service staff. Because it shows how little they value their fellow human beings and I can't help but want to find out where they work so that I can go and do the same thing to them.
You'd better believe I'd speak up though. Which would probably get me pissed off and ruin my night.

Someone is very obviously upset but won't tell you why.

It makes me feel like i'm not trusted

Your best friend's lover, who has been secretly fucking you (and claiming you're the best fuck s/he ever had) ran out of condoms in what was supposed to be your last sexcation together

Back
Top Bottom